ITT: Chubby Cum dumpsters

ITT: Chubby Cum dumpsters

Other urls found in this thread:

saltysalty.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not chubby she's amazing! Any more?

Want to fuck my chubby wife up her ass

Is that trick question? Want to rail that sweet ass

More please

She loves it up her ass. Makes her cum like crazy. She is reading this and playing with her pussy. She wants you to jerk off to her

Fuck I want to tower over that ass, my cock is about to burst out of my jeans.

Damn bro you made my wife cum.

her ass makes me diamonds. more of it

Those lips look mean around a dick, I bet she like a fucking whore. And she loves it.

>Rusian teen models
-

saltysalty.ru

She is my little slut. She gets super wet when guys jerk off to her. She is sucking my dick right now as a matter of fact. Thank you guys

Name?

She is telling me to post faster while she is playing with her pussy and sucking my dick

My curvy little slut

That's a good bitch, I'm fapping right now to her ass jiggling up and down.

More

nye gangbang slut

post anal

interested?

who tf is this

Another perfectly good thread ruined by some faggot who needs to post pictures of his ugly wife

Mmmmm she wants you to cum. She wants to know when you do so she can cum. She is sucking my dick so hard right now

That is anal. She loves to ride me like that because its the only way it can go all the way in without hurting

Fuck I just came all over a tissue to this gif.

Well she just swallowed my cum and she needs new panties. You made her squirt dude. I love that she found out i was posting her on here. She gets off just by reading the comments

Girl I know.

Damn son

WHO IS SHE?

jerking to her too, make a pic now and show us her

There is literally one girl on this thread who is actually chubby. You gay retards think any girl without a completely flat stomach is chubby, ffs.

Here she is a little shy

shut up doo doo head

I bet her ass is a marvel.

Kill yourself. This is supposed to be a chubby thread, not "any girl with a little bit of a belly and remotely large tits" thread

Last one I have

>"kill yourself"
>Sup Forums doesnt even try anymore

Go back to commenting on ebaums fucktard

another cumslut

Can I fuck her?

Post more anal. Some closeups. She's getting me hard and I may cum for the third time (yes, third) but I need some asshole or cock in asshole up close.

my wife

more

Yo this is her too

POF hookup

More?