So Sup Forums decided i'm going to kill myself in the next 24 hours. As numb as I am, I still have concerns...

So Sup Forums decided i'm going to kill myself in the next 24 hours. As numb as I am, I still have concerns. I don't want to leave a mess and have anyone destroyed emotionally by finding me but I don't want to just disappear and leave doubt to my friends and family that I may still be alive. So, thoughts? how do I do it? How do I make both work?

don't do it faggot

I don't want to jump off anything or cause anyone to see anything graphic that'll scar them for life.

I'm thinking write a letter, or find some kind of online system that'll send a delayed email and then end it somewhere where i'll never be found.

Can you ask us why you have decided to kill yourself or is this information disclosed?

Why do you plan on killing yourself?

Please don't kill yourself.

Fuck off-
You are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Protip: Your suicide will leave a mess, considering how you will shit and piss yourself when you go, also your family and friends will be left a mess. Don't do anything today (don't kill yourself anyway). Wait one day, then a week. It will pass opie, it always does.

Don't do it. There is more to life. You just need to discover. Keep fighting and it will come along.

>cancer

Yeah, I can't tell if you are a selfish piece of shit or baiting.

Just lived a "too much" of a life i guess. I'm in my early 30's but i've been through it all. Crazy parents, i've done every drug under the sun, i've run a business that did about $15 mil a year, i've been through my best friend being murdered, i've recently got divorced and then got a girlfriend. both have managed to systematically turn everyone against me. My business is back to break even. No friends. No business, no real feeling that i'll ever find happiness from anything as i've been subjected to such a fuck load of stimulus already. no real feeling of worth. I wouldn't describe it as depression though. I'm just ready to go. If there's something on the other side, then i'm ready for that, if there's nothing on the other side, then it doesn't matter when we die does it and that though makes me equally prepared.

*something you love (after discovet)

Have you talked about this to a counselor or an adult who you trust the most? It sounds like you need someone to talk to about your issues that are going on.

No, pls dont do IT,you have so many years to live and it will it better! Suicide is no reason :'(

move to Egypt instead

yeah that's pretty subjective. Really good drugs, a really successful business and a really interesting life at such a young age has set the bar for pure nirvana or 100% happiness completely out of reach. I'm now in the state of mind where i know i'll never reach that feeling again without being destructive or hurting others. Like I said. I'm way beyond depression. I'm functional, I've made my peace, I've even gone to the point of cancelling all of my bills and debits as to not cause my family any administrative burden or shit. I've left my car unlocked with the key in it. Everything's packed, phone contract cancelled. I want to go, I just don't want to hurt anyone by discovering me in a horrific state (like 4 days of hanging from a noose) etc.

If you truly hate yourself and really want to die you wouldn't care about the damage it might cause others. Don't do it OP, it always gets better, you just have to wait.

When they interview people who attempt suicide but survive, they all say they instantly regretted their decision. So please just don't.

You'll eventually die. When you do, you'll most likely not move on to any higher state, heaven, purgatory etc. it'll most likely be lights out. If that's the case, then what does it matter. If your life ends now or in 200 years, it won't matter either way once you're gone. 2 generations after you die, no one will remember you. in a billion years there's a chance our sun will go supernova and swallow the earth and no one will remember any of us. so, using that logic, what's the difference of ending it now or waiting till we're grey and old?

>Seppuku

The fuck? Seems odd for a list like this.

Will you livestream the event?

so, OP here. no one can challenge that logic. whether we die today at a young age or at 90, there really is no difference. If we wrote a great symphony, discovered or pioneered the way through physics and maths, helped cure disease or did anything else that ultimately benefitted society, the point is, over the course of enough time, none of it would be remembered, then eventually when the earth gets swallowed up, all of it would be destroyed.

Buy a motorcycle, ride it and meet new people. Biking community is a great one

Sell everything and die climbing Everest or something. People will think you died trying to accomplish something awesome. Also freezing to death is apparently pretty comfy.

whaaa my life is so hard, fuck off and kill yourself sooner rather than later. whiney little fucks so fixated on themselves who haven't experienced a hardship in their life. nobody gives a shit, you're not going to do it anyway, go listen to some emo shit and cry yourself to sleep.

I'm not going to live stream the event. that's exactly what i'm against. I don't want to shock anyone. i want to cause as little grief as possible. I'm appreciative for the "don't do it comments" but i'm regretful that I now got on and asked. I'm in a state of complete mental clarity. We're nothing more than just simple matter, just atoms colliding in a predetermined fashion, out only curse is we've been afforded consciousness. there's nothing wrong with dying, just as there's nothing wrong with crushing a rock. it's just the end of one lump of matter being converted and re-used in to it's next form.

>how do I stop existing without making other people who care about me sad?
That's how stupid you sound
And also

>my friends and family
And you want to commit suicide
Fuck off ungrateful cunt

ok point taken. sorry, i get the collective sentiment. I'm sorry for coming here for advice or to talk. Maybe i was looking to be convinced not to, maybe i was looking for that raw advice as to how to do it. I'll figure out a way. I've got enough meds and booze to kill an elephant and a pack of scalpels. sorry for asking, talking and wasting your time. Sorry if my negativity was imparted on anyone else. All the best everyone.

Be an hero

good
/thread

You said it yourself. All you're gonna shock is matter.

"We're nothing more than just simple matter, just atoms colliding in a predetermined fashion"

So please livestream it. It "matters" to me. Do sometging good for someone for once. Be useful. Kill yourself on cam.

agreed. MODS please end this thread.

Don't do it its not worth it. Things always get better be patient

Real life isn't high-school you faggot 14 year old.

>an adult you trust the most

fucking kek

Go to Alaska and die during the winter. Wolves or bears will gnaw on your bones. Leave a trail of actions and contacts that leads there.

Searches will be made and your remains will be found.