So apparently she has D cup tits. Is that true...

So apparently she has D cup tits. Is that true? Is it ever possible to really tell what size a woman's tits are just by looking, without actually checking the label on the damn bra itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/shopping-guide/how-to-measure-bra-size/calculate-your-cup-size
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girls have cooties, user. Don't you know?

Hahaha what the fuck, her parents were angry?

"OOOOHHHH, RABBLERABBLE, We're so mad at you for naturally growing lumps on your chest! Wharblebargle, oh how furious we are at YOUR decision!"

depends if she grew them herself or bought them...

If they're fake, she doesn't have d cup tits, she has fake tits.

they look way too big for her frame... I'm thinking she bought those D cups (or E cups?!)

it's a joke. because she is asian and went from an A to a D. Asian parents push their children to achieve A grades at school so would be disappointed if their child achieves a D.

You're a fucking spastic. Or maybe this is bait and I'm the spastic...

i think you're right, that guy who commented is a retard

Nah you're right, I'm a retard.

To be fair it's been a while since we made fun of the asians. We need a third nuke.

so, anyone know what size those tits actually are yet? or is it actually D

Just use the rule of thumb.

Wrong pic, but at least now you have context to terror events.

I'm a girl by the way.

*tips fedora*

No, my fine lad, you are British. Not necessarily spastic.

How3becameVampirebat?

Yes OP, if you have half a brain you can guess a girl's cup size.
AA = totally flat (kind of rare)
A = almost flat (normal)
B = small (normal)
C = medium (normal)
D = Large (normal)
DD = Very large (kind of rare—usually only fat women or breast implants)
DDD/F = Huge (very rare—fat women or breast implants)
G = Extra Huge (very, very rare—once again fat women or an idiot with huge breast implants)

Natural DD, F, and G's exist that aren't fat women but that's extremely rare.
I met this Israeli woman with huge tits once. She wasn't fat or fake... they were awesome.

realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/shopping-guide/how-to-measure-bra-size/calculate-your-cup-size

Also, I would add that pregnant and breastfeeding women can have larger breasts. I would count those as natural too.
Still, a pregnant/breastfeeding woman doesn't usually get much bigger than F unless she's overweight/fake-titted.

this is an awesome guide! so using your guide, what size are the OP girl's tits?

YET another thing to add is that some girls where bras that are too small, big or padded to make their breasts look bigger or because they don't know how to properly fit a bra.

To answer you, she looks like D cups. Her tits don't appear fake, her bra doesn't seem to be empty or pushed out... I think those are real D's. They might fit in C cups too.

WEAR* bras not Where* bras... english.

Bra sizing is like a ratio of cup to band. 14d's will not be the same boob size as 24d's. If she's got a small frame and went from mosquito bites to some boob (women's breasts don't "finish" until mid twenties so changes like that are still possible) then it's realistic, but I'd still need to bite them while she screams ching chong bing bong in my ear to be sure.

holy shit, real D cups for a tiny girl like that? she's going to be getting plenty of men throughout her life... lets see when she realises how hot she is

hahahaha you're hilarious, why do you want her screaming that in your ear?! lol. still, i think she's probably had quite a few cock already judging by her look...

yep