Best arguments to support flat earth theory?

Best arguments to support flat earth theory?

Also whatever other conspiracy theories you may have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-12NievudM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up you uneducated faggetie. get that ignorant shit out of here. people like you are holding humanity back . it's called science dip shit . look into it

Flat earth is a great troll. Helps us weed out the mouth breathing troglodytes who actually take this seriously.

australians dont have to wear ground harnesses to stop themselves falling into into space which isnt there

Earth is actuall bowl shaped. Ever flown an airplane? You have to keep the nose pointed upwards all the time, or the plane will hit the ground.
This is because the horison is forever climbing upwards in front of you.

>conspiracy
wake up sheeple

There are no regular airplane flights from USA to North Korea, because it is too far Away.

Earth isnt flat you fucking autist

The Earth isn't flat and there is no scientifically or logically sound theory that supports it.

Also the world is ultimately controlled by 5 people who go by codenames: SABRE, PATRIOT, HAMMER, ANVIL, SMASH

If you are reminded of Evil Genius, you should be, since they took the names from that game so internet searches would turn up the game and not them.

I'm starting to be disappointed by Ikea, I think I might spend to much time there. Was in there this weekend, and the "Pleather" Couch section was horrendous. Everything seems to be getting smaller, and more minimalist. I really like those copper lamp shades, but they are way to expensive, and I would never spend that much on a shade. Not to mention they have nice nickle finish kitchen gadgets except for a Melon Baller.... Their melon ballers/cookie scoops are all shit. Then there is the "Art Show 2017" crap; all over saturated and busy.

Ikea to me hasn't been pushing the envelope like they used too, and their living room setups are all the same in different colors.

Why are you sucking government's cock while the truth is so obvious?

there is no world, we are simply brains floating in tanks linked to a virtual reality that a super advanced species uses for testing and experimentation

Hey guys did anyone else watch the new Samurai Jack episode last saturday?

What do you think about Ashi's new look? I personally don't really like it and I hope she loses the outfit soon. What about you guys?

Flat Earth is stupid.

A network of old money banking, political and industrial elite families rule the world through regular meetings, secret societies, intelligence agencies, PMCs, shell corporations and backroom deals. Imagine a team of Frank Underwoods with more money than god.

No of course that's not true, that's silly. Everything about the world and current events is broadcasted on CNN.

Correct, it's on a slight tilt and the Earth is actually more like a flattened sphere/oval shape.

Why do people still believe this crap? ROUND EARTH IS IMPOSSIBLE. Kys, you autistic fucks

Attack on titan season 3 leaks are looking good

>how to be a dumb cunt: the post

The curvature of the earth is too slight to be seen by human eye until you get past the atmosphere, nigger.

Want proof? Go stand at a dock and watch a boat that is leaving. It'll sink below the horizon when it gets far enough away.

That wouldn't happen if the Earth was flat, you ignorant nigger.

Its a fact that every sailor around the earth knew since the beginning of boats.

Why exactly would that only be possible on a flat plane? Give me your most literate and best explanation please

Next I suppose you'll say that the sun is flat too.

How does one even get baited this fucking hard? Have you not seen these threads before?

>doesn't understand gravitational force

Also water does not seek its own level, it seeks to equalize pressure.

Don't care. Stupidity pisses me off even if its fake stupidity.

You just funadmentally don't understand how large the Earth is. All of Flat Earthers come down to this.

You guys are not comprehending just how large Earth is.

It's literally bigger than you can possibly imagine.

People who believe the earth is flat are just as ignorant as people who believe in chem-trails, fake moon landings, the illuminati, bigfoot, etc. They'll go on and on with this bullshit, cherry picking facts that contradict the real science but only when taken out of context. If you try to tell any of these idiots that the bi-partisan government system we have is a sham specifically designed to keep the average citizen ignorant they are like nuh-uh, that shit is legit and a good way for everyone to have a voice .

Daily reminder that if you're under 6'3" uncut you'll never get an atheist to define a woman

summer's looking good

It's April. College students aren't even out yet.

exactly, thats why if you dig far enough down, you strike oil. Oil is what the earth is floating on and is the same color as the night sky

>tfw you feel the need to prove someone wrong even when they already know they are wrong

That's completely untrue! If you consider how non-neutonian fluid behaves under pressure (which is mostly water) you can clearly sea that your argument is invalid.

>chem-trails, fake moon landings, the illuminati, bigfoot,

One of these things is not like the other.

actually the earth is not a sphere, but an ellipse. much like if you were to tie a piece of jello to a string, part of the jello would be closer to the center point that the rest creating a dimple on the side facing the sun. know wat i mean?

what about india, can I go there

where does that super advanced species live on?

damn, right, biggie is proven to be true, had his own tv show and everything

the Big Lebowski predicted 9/11

>whatever other conspiracy theories you may have
9/11 was an inside job because jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Cringiest conspiracy theory ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=-12NievudM0

nothing, it virtual realities all the way down

Nope, one of those 4 things is barely even a secret, yet some people still don't know about it.

>It's April
Oh wow. Time flies. I'll go get a new piss bottle then.

Those beams didn't melt.

Probably in aquatic space, which is a universe of liquid

so according to this pic, I could see africa from over the ocean, like brazil for example.

You're right, they warped until useless

Well, you're right. The illuminati is a fake thing used to cover a real thing. It's misdirection. Anybody who believes the illuminati is a real group is an idiot. The real groups that do real world changing business do whatever the fuck they want and a fictional organization is blamed.

2summer4me

Yes, but your eyes have a built in maximum range of vision. If you could enhance your eyes to see further, you could see niggers picking up water and carrying it on their head on the other side of the ocean. There is literally nothing to prevent you from seeing that, except the range of your eyes.

it obviously is. if the sun was round, we could see a shadow on it.

...and they didn't melt.

So your only qualm is the name?

>Flat Earther doesn't understand how light and shadow works

Holy god

Never claimed it was dumbass

Ahhh,yes....I see your point. 9/11 WAS an inside job then. Thanks

>but I can see stars and the sun/moon
I know youre trolling, but "built in range of vision" sounds so stupid, it could actually come from a flat-earther.

...No I mean if you're going to dispute that jet fuel can't melt steel beams, you should show jet fuel melting steel beams.

Is that hard for you to understand?

also, the moon is its own source of light. Since sun and moon are rotating around the earth, the moonlight cant actually be sunlight that has been reflected (like "scientists" want us to belive).

When I was a kid, I thought tornadoes came from factories. It's because I looked in a science book and saw them using a small factory to demonstrate the sheer size of a tornado, BUT they put the tornado right on top of the building, making me think the building itself was generating it somehow.

>Who would make such a factory?

Holy fuck. Did you even read my post? The conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job. I apologize that I wrote the word melt and totally confused your retarded ass, or you are just extremely autistic.

nah nigga the sun is a tetrahedron

Stars and sun/moon have bright lights that shine towards you. Your eyes don't need to reach far to see them

im not that guy, but would like to answer for him: for a building to colapse, it is not necessary that the steelbeams suporting it are molten. Its enough to collapse if the heat extends and softens the steel far enough, so that the structual integrity of the building is destroyed.
Sorry for bad London

I guess you can look at it that way. It seems to me that the illuminati is like a false identity. If I wanted to do a bunch of shit that people I know would find distasteful, I'd do it under a different name and make sure I wasn't recognizable while doing it. I might even set up a proxy that I would pay and give a name. Then, Gary Johnson or Mark Smith or whoever will go out, do my dirty deeds and get paid, and I'll get all the reward and no recognition. It's like that on a grand scale.

but that would break our pact with the lizard people, who gave us silver hardwood with the express demand we not melt it or risk invoking the wrath of the old ones.

God man I really can't tell if you're retarded or trolling. Literally every statement is incorrect.

It's not my fault that you don't understand the huge difference between warping steel and melting steel into a glowing liquid state.

I read "more money than god" and keked uncontrollably

this flat earth theory is the best troll ever

You don't understand where the meme originates if you're not addressing molten steel.

>Who would make such a factory?
Well, ask yourself who would prifit from it. Maybe somebody who is building houses (since tornados destroy houses, i think)? TADA! you have a new conspiracy!

Explain what a solar/lunar eclipse is.

no i actually dont know, sry. Where does it come from?

the sun and moon making whoopee and making a new planet

>flat earth
Let's go through this. It's impossible. Pick a straight line to walk on the earth's surface. After walking and then getting to the same spot, you now know the earth is at least cylindrical. Do the same in the perpendicular direction, now you know the earth is a sphere.

Firefighters and first responders reporting "rivers" of molten steel under the rubble in all three buildings.

God is shifting his mighty head infront of sun/ moon to send us a sign not to be as sinnfull as we currently are.

not even trolling I saw in the news that the dad and son were arguing one saying the earth was flat the other round, anyway he shot his own son something like that.

I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of people to seriously say this, the flat earth society exists and they all have access to the internet, where Sup Forums is

bible say it; check mate

well, where there actual rivers of molten steel or did they just report it?

You will see a retreating ship disappear over a horizon, proving this wrong

Of course the earth is flat there is no doubt about that. What the main stream media and corrupt scientists try to hide is the location and pictures of the elephants and the turtle we are floating on.

Good. You can't let people continue breathing if they think the earth is flat. Remove them from the gene pool

Solar/moonar eclipses are hoaxes. They never happen in real life, only in books and online.

would you go as far as to say, that the Flat Earth Socciety has maembers... all acros the globe?

How about you see one yourself then

No they just all independently made it up for fun in official statements to law enforcement and media.

Only when sinking

No, more like they have members all around the world

Obvious joke is obvious

to be honest, you could also do that on a torus

Probably conspiracy theory but most people agree when there is full moon people become more violent,
also heard it from a cop why im not sure have I google it no, did I just remember it yes.
but wanted the experts on Sup Forums what they think about it.

youre wrong user

As a pilot, you could never be more wrong.

>samefag

No one knows why this happens, but it does.

Also people know when they're being watched and we really don't know how it works.

Some old declassified spy experiments claim that magnetism is somehow involved.

Measure how far you go as you travel, and it works out to be an oblate sphere

try again

Well they are doing us a great public service by outing themselves and others as irredeemable morons.

Good thing I'm not a pilot.
It only takes a basic sense of logic to deduce that the earth curves upwards based on the direction of the plane in "level" flight.