Redpill me on Kendrick Lamar and tell me why he isn't the greatest of all time

Redpill me on Kendrick Lamar and tell me why he isn't the greatest of all time.

Pro Tip. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bya4GRGjBZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
youtube.com/watch?v=LyaQd1a4_ko
youtube.com/watch?v=qCFJsnUyzJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhexf_uaDV0
youtube.com/watch?v=xPS-VPMuUWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what an autistic thread u made there mate

GOATs move forward not backward

This album is getting shilled harder than Five Guys and Andy Sixx's logs of shit.

>listening to 'rap'
>having anything to do with modern nigger culture
>buying into the hype train on these two-bit throwaway hacks

If you are gonna listen to hip-hop listen to some real shit like Tribe, Imo Tek, I mean hell even Wutang is better than this mushy new garbage they call hip-hop.

He's a nigger

>meme buzzwords
You obviously haven't listened to the album then.

that entire album is garbage.

His voice gave me cancer.
He used to be okay, but he's been smoking crack for a few years and sounds worse and worse.

Kendrick is the best of our generation.

he's not white

>greatest
NIGGER.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bya4GRGjBZ4

Some real shit, fuck kendrick and fuck modern rap music.

kek, lotta butthurt in this thread

>Immortal Technique

Finish your algebra homework before posting, Tanner

No,I listen to actual music not some monkey chimping out on a microphone he stole from someone who can actually use it.

Kendrick is alright.

But this is better music dingus

Sounds like it was recorded with a fucking sock on the mic

A lot of retards that don't realize they are turning into their parents and not liking anything other than the crap they listened to in high school.

You Only Live 2wice was better

Nice way to confirm underage.
His music actually has meaning and context behind it.
But keep jumping to the conclusion because he's black it's trash.
You're the nigger here.

>ay niggas this is dat hot shit nigga you gotta cop dis and peep the degeneracy nigga. smoke crack shoot guns

because taste in music and who is the best is subjective. there you go, point proven

wait a sec this isnt viper

Try listening to it instead?

Is everyone on this board underage? Just spouting the same nonsense everyone else does with "memes" and "racisssm!!!1!"

Has a terrible voice

Hasn't done anything that any rappers from the past haven't already done

Saturated market full of shit leading kids to believe that average music is amazing

fucking lol

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
How people can hear a difference between hip-hop and this

His voice is whiny and obnoxious. Kendrick should ghostwrite for rappers who don't have such a shitty voice, because his lyrics are great. He just has terrible delivery.

Rolling for this

Because Nas, KRS-One and many other rappers have existed before.

Bitch sit down, be humble

This whole thread needs to be Humble
......I'll see my way out now.

You actually just don't know what you're talking about and should stop embarrassing yourself. This is like someone saying all metal is satanic unintelligent noise just because they don't like it.

His voice is fucking trash.

Yeah man I listen to bands most people don't know about like Pink Floyd and Nirvana and I have lots of friends who certainly aren't only tolerating me out of fear that I'll gun them down in the cafeteria

youtube.com/watch?v=LyaQd1a4_ko

Nobody has yet to say why he's bad other than

>shit voice

And of course general underage meme racism.

>people don't kno about

>nirvana
>pink Floyd

I'm sorry u have to be 18 to post here

He sucks because I've never wanted to listen to him because of how fake his fans are

The line is actually "this that Grey Poupon that Evian that Ted Talk"

>he made a bait thread
>on Sup Forums
>about a nigger
>"kek, lotta butthurt in this thread"

How did this happen? How were you able to foresee this? Are you a wizard?

fairly certain he was mocking the post he was replying to

I'm a vet who spent time in Somalia the things those people do to eachother are appalling. after awhile it just kinda wears on your soul. Every engagement that we got the ok to fire I aimed for the testicles of males and uterus of females. The younger the target the better. It became comical, my favorite was a 13 or 14 year old boy. He was standing out in the open firing an ak when I got him right in crotch. A piece of him fell out of the hole the bullet left in his pants, pretty sure it was part of his dick. I had to hold back laughter as he picked up what I shot off him and cradled it in his hands like he was protecting it. Too late for that thought boy.

That's reason enough. Music should be pleasant to listen to, and a terrible voice makes it unpleasant. Don't be stupid.

kys

this

one of my wigger friends shills for him hard, and would always put on the most god-awful music while I was stoned and wouldn't take no for an answer, all this new rap type garbage, really killed my buzz.

AFAIK he is now either in jail or maybe died of an OD, id give it a 50/50 shot, last time we spoke he was using dope heavily and on probation for theft. Typical sort of trash this kind of music generates.

So you ignore all the lyrics, context, and intelligence behind an artist simply because of their voice? ok

What a fucking stupid reason to not listen to an artist.

I hate popular things

>Stop liking what I don't like!

Who is this nigger and why should I care

youtube.com/watch?v=qCFJsnUyzJg

Its music... If you have a message then make it sound pleasant. If I want to listen to things solely for their content then I would listen to spoken word.

He makes pseudo-intellectual music disguised as ghetto speak

If he wanted to be taken seriously maybe he could stop smoking crack and gargling semen, it would do wonders for his voice. By your fucking logic, you should be into poetry and not even listening to music.

Pretty much Kdot tier hard to listen to

So it's not about the quality of what the message is it's about how it's delivered.

I guess retards like Stephen Hawking don't deserve to be listened to right?

kanye is better

His voice is really not that bad compared to some others; have you ever heard a Big Sean track

Stephen hawking doesn't make music. You are not making a very good argument. Not sure if you're actually retarded or just trying to act like you are retarded but either way you are retarded.

If it sounds like shit it sounds like shit.
Hawkman's flow sounds better than new Kendrick.

>I BEEN WORKIN HARD ALL NIGHT THOOOOO

This, Big Sean makes music for mallrats wearing Sketchers

I have to level with you, user, I don't think his voice is that offensive. I don't think he traffics in verses as strong as those of Nas, or MF DOOM, or guys like that, but I think he has a talent for putting together tracks with a solid tone or emotional impact; less so on his most recent effort, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhexf_uaDV0

get over yourself

Now that he did a track with U2, what artists would you guys like to see him work with next?
I'd love a KDot/Daniel Menche track

youtube.com/watch?v=xPS-VPMuUWI

No, you're not getting my argument and assuming things.
The original argument that was music was about how it sounds, and that the message and complexity or nuance behind it is nothing or pointless if it doesn't sound good.
I made a comparison with Hawking that he sounds like shit when he says something but that doesn't mean what he says isnt important.

You're the same bumbling idiots who argue that music is just simply how something sounds, the same reasoning on why so many normies and fucktards listen and enjoy edm and techno.

Because he brought back "real" hip hop in a time where lil Wayne's and Nicki minaj's were all that was around in the main stream. His new album is pretty good but good kid mad city is why he get so much praise.

TRIGGRED

This; Institutionalized and Mortal Man aren't virtuoso lyrical displays but fuck, man; they put tears in my eyes and I can't tell you why

Can someone redpill me on why modern hip hop is any good in the first place? Genuinely curious. I listen to a little bit of every genre, and I'm open to hip hop as I listen to a little bit from a bunch of artists, but every time my friends try to make me listen to modern hip hop I just think it's utter shit and even cringe worthy. I ask them why they think it's good and they just say "you don't get it." I have reasons why I think it's shit but I want to know why people think it's good first.

Didn't someone post this in a YGYL thread like three months ago

this

because its a dirty fucking nigger

ITT:

>Current year
>not being aware that corporations adopted memes to push their products
>I am not a sucker
>I have a STEM degree

you sound like a faggot. no way youre older that 15

Jesus Christ you are stupid. Beyond help. Go listen to some audiobooks faggot.

lmao his rapping has no meaning whatsoever, grow up kid

because he constantly needs to remind people he's the greatest

It isn't good. It's a fad. You see the movie Get Out? It's literally that. It's a bunch of white peoples that since the late 90s have come to realize black people are much cooler than they are, and filling their brains with grimy, preachy nigger music wishing they could be black. It's fucking pathetic. You notice it when you try to argue with one of these people that rock is better, and eventually their argument comes down to "rock is too white."

I didn't have to foresee this, it was happening right in front of me

Nas, Big, Pac, Em. They all called themselves the GOAT..

THIS!!!!

I can't speak from an entirely objective place because I grew up in DC with a lot of black people and black people music and I'm a /lit/fag so I like words, but I find the basic components lend themselves a lot of room for expression and intimacy; "genre" comes with expectations, but hip hop's expectations are so bare-bones artists have the potential to fuck around a lot. Not that the majority of them do, but you can find an interesting range.

metalhead detected

immortal technique and vinnie paz

tek 9 is trash is only gimmick is that he raps fast

you are like 5. You listen to shit music because thats what you are used to. Eat ass and get fucked

Nice argument.
Again, nice argument. Keep the insults going and throwing the memes out there, that's definitely gonna prove your point.
Have you not listened to his music at all? It incorporates Jazz, Punk, Soul Hip Hop ect ect...
It's got meaning and context behind it, speaking about racism, welfare issues, american government, social issues and everything

To say it has no meaning either shows you haven't listened to it, most likely because you're an insuferable teenage faggot who just conscripts to the typical bullshit on this shit an thread and think "nigger!" and proceed not to listen his music because you have a distorted yet popular view on this site on black people and their music, along with hundreds of other things.

>meme buzzwords

BRICKSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WAGA

I thought Get Out was a good movie tho

>Exmilitary.jpg

LELELELELELEL WITES ARE SUPERIOER!!!

You literally just said a bunch of shit. Everything you just said I can apply to Rock and it would actually be a better fit (but still an equally meaningless point). Why is modern hip hop good?

stop typing in caps nigger

blacks even type loud

Easy. All his music is made for him, he didn't produce any of it, and he probably didn't even write all his lyrics. Just like nearly all rap/hip hop "artists." There are thousands of real musicians more talented than him. Bait thread is weak.

Kendrick is the greatest gtfo Sup Forums racist cunts.

The correct answer