twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these are two better artists, god and mother marina

>god

yes

Nobody outside of your cult cares.

dat comfy hoodie
messy hair
dem ears

I must have masturbated to every other picture ever taken of her. Something about her ears. She's my dream girl.

It doesn't hurt that she's literally the greatest musical genius since Mozart. Actually she probably eclipses Mozart. In 200 years I guarantee she'll be taught in schools. People these days don't realize the magnitude of the cultural event that's happening in the Grimes subculture.

I've been to several of her concerts and managed to run into her twice. The second time, she said she remembered me. This is all I need to die happy.

dis
gus
ting

i love hearing other anons talk about being that dedicated, knowing when a new pic comes out, what must be done

having others in a queue

do you fully appreciate each, or do you look at a bunch during a session and try to finish on a new one each time?

nice falceflag

I'm still not falling for her.

im sorry?

im not him, im the person who made the comment about her qt hoodie, messy hair and ears

and i was being genuine about his comment, i wish i was home rn actually because just reading it was making me want to

I may have exaggerated a bit. Between my different folders I've probably got 1500 pictures. I make a lot of screencaps from her music vids and that's probably 500 right there. Not really sure how many I've finished to.

>music vids
*music vids and interviews

you're probably just doing what your heart told you to

i bet he cant think of anything else after each time but how soon he can start over, i bet he spends most of his free time doing it and he still feels upset, knowing theres more he could be doing if it wasnt for his job or sleep getting in the way

he must have a lot of time for her

>no vampire Grimes to sex me up, bite my neck, drain my blood, and sing me songs as I lay dying.
Why live?

I love her

i think the better way to word it is, he gives all the time he can to her.
and who can blame him when shes so beloved here and constantly posted

knowing every auto-refresh theres another pic pending

How can I get into loving her?

you can start now, user

i think you know what must be done to count as appreciation, just start, you'll know when you've finished.

know her pains

I actually don't know what must be done. Please enlighten me.

Grime grime grime grime
Grime grime grime grime
Grimey gri i iimes

i know why people talk about her so much, but i don't feel part of it. i feel left out

it's the worst meme i've had to deal with

you should just try it user, just start now and see what happens, maybe you'll get the urge to participate again shortly after, possibly find yourself unable to do anything else because you enjoy it so much

and then the thread starts to die

Grimes is fucking lucky she's a talented musician and a nice person. It makes up for how terrible her fans are.

it's been hell

how many times today, user?

Imagine having this bad taste in women

what kind of reply do you want?

How do I get my friends into Grimes? I feel so alone. I can get them to appreciate her music videos because they're so visual and memorable, but they have no interest in her music afterwards. I'm talking about people who love Lindsey Stirling but they won't listen to Grimes unless it's in a video. (She even makes better videos than Lindsey Stirling. They're actual art.)

>Caring about someone else's fans

that's a bit private, i really don't care for people who make personal questions to make shocking impressions on people. i fucking hate that actually

just force them like the good friend you are

ive been on /mu for a very long time. im still expected to have the same spirit i had once but its never coming back

i was asking honestly

i cant imagine anything more exciting than introducing a friend to her and then helping him appreciate her

continue hoping nice things would happen and wake up every day wondering why you did

just think how exciting it would be if both of us were with a 3rd user, sitting between us, while we try to help him like grimes

>JUSTrina
>better than Grimes or even close to Lana
I lol'd

He is literally just talking about jacking off to pictures of Grimes.

dont be lude, user

aren't we all?

>ywn cuddle with Grimes while listening to her music
>ywn inspire her to write a song about you
>ywn hold her in your arms after an emotional episode
>ywn get pegged by her
>ywn introduce her to your family but she feels really insecure
>ywn go to a concert where she finishes by thanking all her supporters but especially you

>This is all I need to die happy
so whats the hold up

i wish she was my friend

>Nobody
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Critical_reception

Please vote for Grimes, guys!
mmva.muchmusic.com/vote/

She is the sexiest girl on the planet, but feel embarrassed if I think about sex with her. It's just wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. I want to keep her pure.

>I shouldn't be doing this.

just let it happen user

Holy hell the cringe in this thread. Is every last Grimes fan a virgin? Maybe the reason I haven't got into her is that I'm gay so beta orbiting and jacking off to her doesn't do anything for me.

If you guys always posted like this, I would actually enjoy Grimes threads, rather than just bashing you all the time

New pasta?

its more fun, isnt it user

why isn't she my friend yet?

ask bane

hollow baits in my grimes thread? hell let's just throw bricks at the wall and see what sticks

Indeed

kek

you can't fool me that's kurdt cobain

here's a controversial idea: grimes is actually awesome.

your mums awesome m8

boy she grimey

she went to my uni and dropped out

i thought she was a meme until i heard art angel, and now she is one of my favs

The poster of forgot to work music relevancy into it. Whereas your post (while oversharing in a borderline creepy fashion totally in line with the nature of Sup Forums in general) actually checks out as authentic fan discussion. Whereas the other is just indicative of a troll trying too hard.

that's the girl

>not talking about music on /mu

i have never disliked a group of people more than i dislike grimesfags.

are they ruining your life?

you're not important or any good at pretending to be

you wish.

easy target

well it doesn't get much more pretentious than this

She's perfect, w2c?

Is Grimes the AOTM?

Yes.

i love her so much.. i wish she knew

Didn't we use to hate Grimes at one point?
What happened?

Contrarianism is like a swinging pendulum. In reality, almost nothing has changed.

wait until you hear her older albums. they're different than art angels in a good way.

grimes bf spams her hard

Have you ever considered therapy? That type of an obsession is never healthy and it got a president and a ex Beatle shot.

>we
there were a bunch of idiots, most of them that didn't even hear a single note of her music. sheep.

yeah you team grimes are so clever with your personas
I know its the same loser freinds over and over trying to cause a stir

look at the unique posters before you think grimes threads are actually genuine

34 is really high for a grime thread

user, if John Lennon's and JFK's obsessors had been content with photo album making, then they'd both probably still be alive.

>34 is really high for a grime thread
Not really. I've been keeping tabs on poster statistics for quite some time, and these days a typical full-on Grimes thread gets anywhere from 40 - 60 unique IPs by the time it gets archived after reaching bump limit. E.g. this one archived with 58 (see pic related for a screenshot.)

Oops - make that 56.

not JFK... Ronald Reagan.Both were shot by over zealous fans trying to get the attention and prove something to their celebrity waifu obsession.

still 34 after the initial hate posters it falls into a 5 person circle jerk if that much

And again, if mere scrapbook making had been their outlet, everyone would've been hunky dory.

Why are you so threatened by the idea that lots of other people on this board actually like Grimes? Wouldn't you being the lone dissenter among a hoard of fan drones up your worth on the contrarian scale?

I wasn't threatened. I said it wasn't healthy to have that kind of obsession. Not the same thing.

Your an outsider trying to understand someone who posts on here
grimes is hype raised up to salute grrl power whers her music is the most basic shit ever
just go away cuck james

>I wasn't threatened.
yeah, sure.

>her music is the most basic shit ever
you didn't even listen to her music. keep your lame b8 to yourself.