Welcome to Feels Tavern, share stories that make you feel sad or maybe happy, and order a drink

Welcome to Feels Tavern, share stories that make you feel sad or maybe happy, and order a drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestoryofbutton.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels tavern pretty empty tonight huh?

scotch, neat

damn. i havn't got anything but could have used a feels thread

I'll take some grappa and not even friends anymore I've got, uh...
so that's what it feels like to go full-miserable

Old fashioned, please.

I'm 30, chubbing in the middle, and never had a chance to enjoy being young. Mom was a psycho and I had to take care of myself because dad split when I was born. I grew up in a shitty white trash neighborhood full of pedos and meth cooks. I've worked my ass off to establish a comfortable life, but now I'm old and getting fat. I never dated because I was working. Now young women either ignore me completely or look at me like the sad, old piece of shit I am. I've been promoted to a position I wasn't ready for and am doing my best, but I worry it won't work out and my comfortable life will crumble. I never had a dream or anything to be passionate about. Life has just passed me by, and I'm not even middle-aged yet.

Get in shape, user. Working out will give you confidence and energy. It sounds like you haven't got it so bad with a good job, etc. You got out of your horrible former life, so make the best of it.

Askush nuk lëviz, por paratë në qese

Im not into alcohol so slap me a Pepsi while i tell you the story of how i lost my best friend:
>be me
>14
>meet girl
>8/10 but somewhat an emo
>talk for a bit
>she's cool so i look past the emo shit
>within a week we're best friends
>she tells me everything there is to know about her
>find out she has a fucked up home
>dad left, step-dad's abusive, mom's a drug addict, siblings hate her
>she's bullied constantly at school for the music she likes
>not just words, to the point they threw a brick at her
>tell her i'll always be there for her
>tell her i wont cure her from sadness or get her out of the shit
>promise her i'll do whatever i can to help her
>she says, "I trust in you. I believe you'll help me"
>a month passes
>straight up fall in love with her
>one day while hanging out straight up break it to her
>tell her how i feel, and what she means to me
>she feels the exact same way
>make a move
>im her first kiss ever
>cuddle til we fall asleep
>as time passes she's the happiest she's ever been
>her smile and laugh brighten every day i live
>we get a little sexual, but nothing crazy
>did oral twice but she didnt like it so we stopped
>didnt even need any sexual contact, honestly
>everything with her was so perfect
>but then very very slowly i noticed a decline
>in her psychological state and in her feelings towards us
>started subtle, just small push-aways and whatnot
>this turned into aggravated "Go away"'s
>this turned into her yelling at me
>this turned into her screaming "I hate you" at me
>i never gave up on her, though
>constantly i'd tell her, "I dont care what you do to me, i'll always be here for you, i'll always help you"
>she just told me to fuck off
>it got to the point where she'd walk away and shove me away if i went after her and she'd ignore me for days on end
>then came Feb. 20th, 2015
>the date that fucked me
>she called me over skype after a short hiatus
>she's crying like fucking crazy
>eyes literally look like Niagra Falls

>she says nothing except "Im sorry"
>im freaking the fuck out
>keep asking what's wrong
>keep asking what's going o
>same answer
>"Im sorry"
>she sets the camera up
>gets antidepressant bottle
>downs all of them in one go
>"Im sorry" turns into "Goodbye"
>she lays down out of camera shot
>eventually i hear everything go silent
>dont remember if call dropped or i hung up
>cried my fucking eyes out that night
>the first time i ever debated self-harm
>didnt do it, but fuck

She was the first person i've ever had extreme feelings for. It's been 2 years since her death but im still fucked by it.

continue user

So im mid 20 never done anything fun. Smoke, drunk, sex, minor crime, stupid childish activities. None. Im not old yet, thank god, but already wasted my teens. And Im not getting better. But hey at least i have chances. Fit not fat, handsome, 3 cultures, 6 languages and Im studying something more or less repectable. Im just feeling lonley, last time someone even hugged me was a few weeks ago... Jeez somone pls tell me Im doing well and just being a whiny bitch! -Attention whoring-

why didnt you call the police or her family?

u need a hub bro, am here for you (no homo)

Not mine and long as hell, but worth is The Story of Button- it's an greentext user story
thestoryofbutton.wordpress.com/

gime a pint of Guiness and dont even try to start a conservation with me.

ITT: Emotional, effeminate children.

Wine enema, neat

Let me tell you a story:
>Be OP
>Be a faggot
>Make this thread
>Later that night, you kill yourself because you realize how pathetic that is

Lemme get a shot of bourbon. Oh, and leave the bottle.

I think I might be getting divorced. Otherwise I'm going to suck start my .45 auto.

Basically my wife is childish, and besides holding a job doesn't contribute anything to our life together. I'm her cook, her therapist, I clean up after her and make sure she gets enough sleep and doesn't drink too much. It's more like I'm her father than her husband. I can't even smother my resentment long enough to want to fuck her. I've invested all of my emotional energy into taking care of her and managing her emotions, there's nothing left for myself.

I drink because it's better than feeling angry all the time. Hopefully it kills me soon.

Give me a glass of marijuana's to inject and suck me sideways ted dancin

>26yo
>no usefull skills
>no skills at all I guess
>dead end job
>city guard officer
>can't afford anything
>pay is so low I would die if not parents
>can't change job
>no good education
>no skills
>everyday I see people 20-30yo
>fancy cars
>nice houses
>rich things
>I want to die everyday
>I do not think I live anymore
>I started feeling nothing
>nothing
>NOTHING
>I wish I was rich
>I desire money, gold
>only think that makes me happy
>I will die unhappy
>depressed
>sad

I wish I wasn't born.

I wouldn't mind if some morning I just keep sleeping

You'd think she'd quit wearing those Sleeping With Sirens T-shirts after the brick. Whatever, at least she had you to use as an emotional punching bag.

>P.S. being the fixer boyfriend never works

where is the Ashtray, we need to smoke here man

Her family didnt give a fuck about her, she was already on a therapist so cops couldnt do much

Don't let some stupid bitch make you kill yourself faggot. Divorce the cunt and move on with your life. Are you fucking serious with this shit? Seeing as you're married I'm guessing you're not 16, so fucking act like it. Sorry for the harshness, but I mean, come on

Divorce her. She's not your mess to clean up. You tried. It didn't work. I broke up with my gf last December in somewhat the same circumstances. Still sad but it had to happen.

Aw bruh, I was just kidding. But seriously, just hit the snooze button.

i will have what this guy's having but none of that faggot shit.

yeah or the parents, or just skype called her back so the parents would have come to the room, but maybe you just didn't include it in the story, i'm sorry bro it will get easier a litte at a time but it will take a lot of time

Cops could have taken her to the hospital, you moron.

Glass of milk plz, I'm driving.

Ive gotten really crazy packing for this trip, just checking i got everything rechecking again and again. Finally gotten everything sorted, but I'm hungry now gotta get some dinner. Been really stressed today.

This, wrf?

We've been together for 12 years actually. Since high school. She left college and got cut of by her family to be with me while I was in the navy, and stuck with me despite all the deployments and things.

It's just... I don't think I can love her anymore, after years of having to treat her like a child.

Trust me man, I tried to make it work but I really am thinking of leaving.

Wow you really made me feel with this story, user.

e cazzo. albanesi anche qui

god of basketball

I feel you man. I mean, I know it sucks, but certainly don't off yourself over it. If it has to be done, you just gotta initiate the divorce and say enoughs enough. Rip it like a bandaid

Mio compatriota, do not make a scene please

I was 15, dude, i didnt know about life. All i knew was the love of my life just overdosed

Qij ju italy

Fuck liberals!

>be me
>euphoric in this moment
>not because of some phony gods blessing
>because I am enlightened by my intelligence.

>Be me
>Like girl
>Have best friend
>3 of us hanging out
>Girl walks off
>Do you think 'girl' is cute?
>'Yea'
>I know right
>'girl' comes back
>Would you like to go out with me?
>'Of course'
>fml

vodka, neat

I think almost everyone wants that one companion more than anything so it's natural to feel that way. I'm just learning now how to be single and on my own. What's been helping me is my attitude that I try to make every single persons day better that I encounter. I've made much closer friends now and I'm happier and more comfortable with myself

Hit the gym, fatass.
I'm a fatso as well(220 when i started, around 205ish now) and going to it fills me with energy. It feels good and gives you confidence. You can do it, my dude.

Do drugs

This

I'll take jack Daniels, straight, no mixer.

>be me
>20 years old
>virgin till I was 18, now former male whore.
>had pride in myself and who I was until I fucked a LOT of fat chicks.
>barely much self image any more.
>go to family functions, get piss drunk and make an ass of myself
>try to be a decent person
>go to work
>see my gf as much as I can
>spend sober time with family
>help my grandfather who has cancer for the 4th time
>idk doesn't feel like enough
>i feel like I'm a horrible shitty person
>no matter what I do it's like I can't wash stains off my hands.
>and look, Sup Forums I've never done anything illegal (aside from under age drinking and a very small amount of marijuana)
>I just hate who I've become
>the thoughts that pool into my head about ending it appear endless blah fuckin blah blah

>but idk- you reach rock bottom, you can plateau but eventually you must climb up.
>waiting for my climb
>mileyfuckincyrus.jpeg

Your story actually helped me a lot user. Honestly, and this is pretty faggot, but I saw my future together with this gf/ex gf of two years but she just acts like a toddler too much. It's fun mostly acting silly with her but I just know I'm going to want to be able to have a mature experience with someone who wants the same

You'll take a massive cock, anal, no lube.
>be me ted dancin
>at the bar
>everyone knows my name
>fuken all da chix
>being smooth
>in this moment
>I am euphoric

damn dude, maybe a relaxing green tea would help along with some meditation and ambient music, hope you get everything sorted out

>gf
>Dating her for 10 years
>Exact same scenario as you
>Unhappy, I fantasize about one of us dying or just breaking up
>Whenever I try to end our relationship she cries or convinces me to "give her another chance"

I literally can't get out of this relationship

Glad it helped you consider your situation. Being supportive and helpful is one thing, but if your whole relationship revolves around you helping her through life then you're going to get resentful quick.

yeah bro bacon grease is tough to get off your hands

I know exactly what that's like. Any time I try to bring up making some changes to our lifestyle she turns the conversation toward how sorry she is and how she's so awful. I end up comforting her and I never actually get to explain why I'm so unhappy.

I don't know if she does it on purpose, but its starting to feel that way.

>16
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS. UNDERAGED.

>thinking money will solve all your problems

I'll take a plastic handle of vodka or tequila por favor. And a funnel if you have it.

Also I guess I have a happy story.
>29 yr old cousin out of jail for 2nd time.
>was/is addicted to all drugs esp heroin.
>he ruined his relationship with his close family due to stealing and such
>I notice he's been trying to get his life together and he's battling withdrawal
>decide to go disc golfing with him
>he says he hasn't been able to play in the last 2 years since his friend overdosed and died
>talks about his two fiances that overdosed n dead
>still have lots of fun playing disc golf and getting his mind off drugs for the most part

Makes me happy that I'm friends with him now. I've never been close with any of my cousins like this before and it feels good taking him out since all his friends are either dead or still using drugs

>it's been 2 years since

U r retard

I'm 26 and I feel dead inside. I basically just work, sleep, and fill the time in between with drinking and smoking since it's the only thing that makes me feel anything resembling happiness anymore. I've tried moving and changing my life but it never works out and nothing changes. I've gotten to the point where I just don't give a shit anymore. What's the point? The best part of my day is when I have a nice dream, but then I wake up and feel even worse because I know I'll never be that happy in real life.

Yeah I'm pretty much already fed up with how little she can handle life. I hate having to be the one to always take the high road. I'm never able to bring up anything that bothers me because she can't handle it.

>And a funnel

What are you gonna do, buddy? Pour it into your pooper? This isn't that kind of establishment.

BARS CLOSED
your all underage faggots
>closing time
>you don't have to go home
>but you can't, stay, here.

>lonely
>fag looking
>asexual
>only boys hit on me so I gave up and try to get into a relationship with one
>social anxiety
>no friends
>no gf..or bf..or whatever
>come from very abusive family
>can't wait to move out
>heartbroken

I would have some rum , please.

Gay song.

Gay post.

This is not a gay bar. You should go.

Then end it before you get married and you have to give up 60% of your assets to get out.

Dreams can actually be real though. The universe is infinite as far as we can tell. Space and time are also boundless, so that leads to the saying I think "anything that can happen will happen" and it all has happened. So those dreams you have experienced are real, but just to a different onemail of your lives.

go work out, maybe the fagness will disappear if you get some mass

Get like, a hobby dude

I was thinking more of like a funnel with plastic or rubber tubing. I've funneled pinnacle vodka down my throat but I've never tried anal shots

Im just Mr. Lonely.
Dates never work with me.
They say let's do it but don't show up.

Drinking isn't making you feel happy. It's fucking you up to the point where you don't dwell on how bad you feel.

If you're already 26 and drinking every night then you need to try to stop now. Cut that out and see how you feel.

t. an alcoholic

Oh man! Gay as! That's gay! Gay!

39 year old functioning alcoholic with a wife & 3 young kids.

I miss sleeping.

It'll be a nice feeling I hope when she realizes she fucked up her life because she couldn't grow up and no adult male wants to deal with a child

You can stay since your with your mother, can I get you a milk or a coke champ?

>I've funneled pinnacle vodka down my throat

Why would you do this?

I've tried quitting. Last time I moved I quit everything aside from the occasional cig for 3 months, but eventually I just slipped back into it.

It was about 11:30 am on a Saturday so why not. The real answer is because it was at a frat darty so of course I wanted to impress everyone with my chugging ability because it's just so cool to chug liquor and black out

it gets better

why not just drink it in a glass with some ice or perhaps from the bottle

this
- former alcoholic

just start to change things little by little and get off Sup Forums

=\

Coke will ruin his teacher. His father won't be happy with me if I let him drink that. He'll take a water

Scotch and water. Hold the scotch.

When I was younger I was watching my cousins. One of them had candy the other didn't. I made throw candy in trash. The look on her face. I still see it. :,(

like the other anons said, you should quit drinking. if you keep going you might fuck up your organs, and you don't want to be sitting around wondering if your organs are fucked up for life. trust me

Usually just chug from the bottle but my frat friend did it so I guess I had to..? Think we wanted to make the other brothers feel inferior for only being able to chug beer from the funnel

>be me
>have habit of falling in love online
>semi bond with girl on instagram
>add her on snapchat
>Pic with another guy calling him bae and saying how she's lucky to have him
> draws hearts around him.

It looks like he accomplished what i couldn't.

maybe look around at the people you hang with if you are trying to stop and they are enabling then they aren't really good friends.

OK love, but if I see you breast feeding again I'm going to ask you to leave, usually its fine but the boy looks at least 15 and people are looking

The only friends I had stopped inviting me out with them. I only find out that they went out if they post something on fb/ig. I didn't have a fight with any of them or did something wrong to someone. They act all friendly and nice when I meet them but that's it. What the fuck do I do?

Should always kind of assume a gril has a bf

ait, ait got you.

This is a pretty strange rp.

Just ask to go out with them user. I'm sure when they'd ask you, you'd probably tell them no (like me) eventually they get tired of hearing no. Go on your own terms

I have 23 days to ask my crush out before I never see her again. She's into me, I just never have a real opportunity to talk with her.

If he starts whining I'll just take him into the restroom or threaten to cut off his tendie supply