Why havent you seen this masterpiece yet, Sup Forums?

Why havent you seen this masterpiece yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

9anime.to/watch/kimi-no-na-wa.nkll/mvw04v
nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=895647
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saw it the second day it came out in japan
the ending was too long
it was overall ok

"Masterpiece"

Nippon ni buku bulu simida. Banzai bulu bulu simida! -- North Korea news anchor.

its breddy gud

i watched it when it got released in NA. wanna go watch it again with english dubs to see how it compares to english sub

>inb4 learn the weeb language

Whats a good movie in your eyes? Im just curious

I can't since the theaters in my area don't pass it
Also it's not on the Internet yet, right ?

It is, but not in glorious blueray quality. Just 720p or so

I hesitate on wether see it now or waiting for the bu-ray, since graphic quality is pretty important in these kind of films

I dont watch cartoons

Showing in cinemas no where near you.

Maybe because you don't give us a name?

kimi no na wa

this is literally the movie poster, the name is in the picture, can't you read

your name

cause it sucks dick

ummm.
people just call me : user?

faggot

Give me a summary

beacuase I can't read what it is called.

Because FUNimation didn't release it in my fucking city. Like hell I'm making a two-way commute that's as long as the movie I'm gonna be watching.

chinko shaberu

Its worth the trip

or you can watch this instead

Why haven't you watch this masterpiece ?

Dont really have too much tim eon my hands this week....is it really good? can i really sacrifice an evening for that movie anons?

user gets it

Why are you a faggot?

I have, a theater in my town had it subbed, so my wife and I went to see it (we'd watched online already but definite worth the rewatch).

I still say this would have won an Oscar if it wasn't anime, which is unfortunate. It also would have won if it had the Mouse's logo on it, which is unfortunate.

Makoto Shinkai (the director of this film) and Maomoru Hosoda (Summer Wars, Girl Who Leapt Through Time) are both going to be the Miyazakis of this age, for certain.

Do. It.

nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=895647
so here it is, but its pretty shit tbh
like really (imo)

JoJo is fantastic, don't get me wrong. I'm caught up on the manga and I'm excited to see how DP does Golden Wind.

Kimi No Na Wa is a whole different level, though. A theatrical drama film is a lot different in medium and execution than a serial seinen

Congratulations

well if you say so user! lets waste that fucking afternoon!

Or just watch it in 720 on Kissanime

It's not as good as Byousoku 5 centimetre - if you haven't watched that, it's by the same people and it'll hit you in the feels.

I'm also . I watched it free online and thought it was good enough to drive to the hipster part of town, pay nine bucks each for tickets and six bucks for fries, and two-fifty each for drinks with no refills, just because I wanted to see it on the big screen. It's only a waste if you don't enjoy it.

It's not available for free online in 1080p yet

Why did you have to make me remember

I didn't see it because it has my name in the title.

Also a masterpiece

Enough of this "masterpiece" hype.
It was okay, good even, but okay overall, nothing more, nothing less.

im just looking if any Cinema in Vienna has it in there program.....for now it seems I will have to watch it online

i, at least myself, prefer DLing everything i watch, keeping something like a archive

idk i just started doing that and it got way out of hand, i had to buy like 2 HDDs already
in the past, ialso used to just watch it from a streaming website

Honestly I thought ops post was that anime. I realize now it's Your Name. 5 was a fucking masterpiece as well

wrong filename, faggot.
also, I torrented it on engsub available day one.
I weeped for hours.

The song at the end always gets me

i cant picture talk

Anime is for lisers

I've seen it + i fapped to it

Slowest movie
ever
fuck this

Fuck you, how about that

xD

How do I manage to watch this seriously without feeling like the biggest weeaboo ottaku loser ?!

exactly, overall boring

Just admit there's nothing in this movie, just like The Place Promised in Our Early Days

No escaping this feeling if youre an insecure little shit

lil p