should we believe u?

nothing hotter than a sexy lady in nylons
bump bump bump it up

Who cares, i know what i am

dont let us stop you then :D

OC, gf

what are you gonna do when you get old and start looking more manly

hot keep it comin

Do you understand hormones or are you a retard? I've chemically castrated myself and I take estrogen. I will never masculinize

>bf tore my fav pair of pantyhose with his teeth before ravaging my boi pucci

more gf

yes pls

Very hot! Pls do more

post your jaw

Dat bitch has a bigger jaw than me lol

how the fuck am I suposed to convince my girl to wear nylons for me?

it's like my biggest fetish and she says it's too cold or too hot for them, that it's uncomforable, that skirts suck when cold wind blows w/e se always has excuses

if there even a chance for our relationship? it's not like I have many ther options seeing I spend all my time on 4chins

Get a trap gf, trust me we make the best gfs because we aren't entitled feminists, our goal is to please men

but I don't like cocks

oh

Its not all about sex, eventhough my bf was straight before we met and has told me sex is with me is better than any woman he's been with. Its about the relationship as a whole. Do you really want a bossy entitled bitch telling you what to do all day or do you want a submissive yet charming gf that doesn't complain about chores, in fact is enthusiastic about doing feminine chores, like video games and anime, likes you for who you are, and is totally loyal.

>bossy entitled bitch telling you what to do all day
but user I don't live in us

Ugh, why can't non americans fuck off from Sup Forums, jesus christ

dump the bitch
if she won't do something as simple as wear a single article of clothing for you, imagine all the other shit that actually takes some measure of effect she won't do for you

FISHNETS

but why

Y tho

Wonderful. Do you have more? Makes me go hard af