Are traps gay? What is your opinion, user?

Are traps gay? What is your opinion, user?

if you have a dick and you think dicks are delicious, you are gay, simple as that...

if you know that it is a trap, yes, you are gay (or bi) if not, not gay

If you aren't attracted to women (X, X) then yes you's gay!

But what if i prefer a womans butt over a dudes and i still love titties but i have a huge craving for dick... That only makes me half gay, right?

the question of gayness has nothing to do with women...

>do you have a dick?
>do you think dicks are delicious?

if the answer to both of those is "yes" then you are gay...

"bi" is just a pc-friendly way of saying gay used to pretend you have some masculinity about you, as if doing anything with girls is going to remove the taste of dick from your breath...

if they're sexually attracted to males and/or male genitalia, yes.

So you prefer a vagina? Fucking faggot, does it hurt too much for you to take it in the ass?

why are you getting so butt hurt? he asked a question, i answered. Not hating on the guy, just trying to put it into simple terms..

>does it hurt too much for you to take it in the ass?

bet it slides in your ass just fine, faggot...

you must have gotten something wrong, im not a faggot i just like penis

So ok when I was 13 I got my first blowjob with my neighbor buddy he was 16 and he had this lil slut that was in love with him. So he had her suck both of our dicks at the same time....now I have a fetish to dvp and get double blown as an adult. I don't wanna do anything with a dude...but don't mind double blasting a chicks holes with one. Whats that make me?

Yes. This was settled a few days ago with a very nice get.

well you don't think dicks are delicious, so... i wouldn't call you gay...

perhaps, a team player?

hey look man, i'm not tryin to rustle your jimmies, honestly idc if you think dicks are delicious, it's fun to say though..

You saw it here folks. OP is not gay

What if I am the trap? Am I gay? :3

Yeah pretty much...its just a kink of mine to slut out a chick with a bro that formed in my adolescence...some dudes think that cuz we're rubbing cocks in a bitch's vag its gay...but its not about the other cock per se its more about stuffing that bitch full of dick that gets me going.

We need pictures to be able to tell

a very noble venture, indeed good Sup Forumsro

Pictures like yours are for straight/bi men.
No gay man wants to fuck that.

For the same reason futa isn't popular among gay guys, as it simply looks too much like a female.