Overrated show

overrated show

this dude can't pull a 10/10 piece of ass in real life. how did he manage to bed Nancy?

CGI alien looked bad and out of place. took me out of the moment every time.

kids didn't listen to joy division and the clash in the 80s. more like journey, mike and the mechanics, madonna, and michael jackson. if they listened to rock, it was hair bands like van halen

plot was predictable, except for the end. elle dies. nancy goes back to the bully/boyfriend. will has alien AIDS

6/10 show

8/10 soundtrack

Nancy is hardly a 10/10 plus all you need to get a girl is some confidence

leave Chad alone

>spoopy skellington
>10/10

show me braces and my dick is diamonds

this is 10/10, you dolt

What a handsome fellow. He looks a lot like me. His hair is virtually identical to mine and everything.

More like a 11/10

that bed-head, disheveled drunk look

Yes, you totally nailed it! This has been the story of my life lately. Good times.

>>>""""""implying"""""" Eleven is dead.

yeah, what series did you see to actually think that? literal retard.

>elle dies

Confirmed retard.

jay leno status

But they would listen to the clash because they were misfits and outcasts dumb bitch 8

The synthwave-ish opening theme was a nice surprise

>Nancy
>10/10

She's cute, but you're a fucking idiot if you think that flatface is a 10/10

Even with the wig, still looks like a boy

>hair growing from her forehead
>10/10

only college kids listened to edgy shit

>flatface
never seen a 3d gril, have you user

2spooookyyy

>kids didn't listen to joy division and the clash in the 80s. more like journey, mike and the mechanics, madonna, and michael jackson. if they listened to rock, it was hair bands like van halen

It is clearly shown that Jonathan is the one who introduced Will to this music. Will probably liked it because of the sentimental value he had associated to it from his brother.

And it would make sense for Jonathan to listen to it; he had a rough childhood, he's a loner, doesn't have a lot of friends....this music suits him.

Fuck I loved this show

I can't wait for them to inevitably fuck it all up in season two

>10/10
>people find Nancy attractive

Is it ok to like this show or does that make me Nu-Male?

make the alien practical and clean it up with CGI

looks too fake

If you're asking for permission to like something, you're already a nu-male

I liked how it didn't go the cliche route of the girl being with the "creepy boy" at the end and instead stays with the jock kid.

what about if I need permission to die?

>permavirgin
>uses 'gril'
stop. that word's for kewl kids only.

granted

Only when Gotham is in ashes

But I use tv to escape from that

Nancy reminds of a girl I had a huge crush on in highschool.
I had no chance with her, but she was gorgeous, she still is.

Don't you just love it that chokers are in fashion?

She legitimately has a flatter face. Not a big deal if she stays skinny, but they put on weight terribly.

I love how the show basically completely forgot about her

I want Mike to be happy and go to school dance with El

is /stg/ ded bois?

Yes

They showed her rotting corpse like twice, didn't they?

It didn't.

>finally finish the show
>Sup Forums no longer talking about it

It's like you have to marathon this shit in the first 48 hours or you can't discuss it on Sup Forums

no one's stopping you from discussing it here or making a new thread.

Speaking more in general of Normieflix shows, it's like everyone watches the entire thing in a single day.

They showed her dead, but no one ever seemed to bring it up or care

Nancy isnt a 10/10 but she is a cute

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums and pay attention to the show you ADHD child.

this show is complete shit and steve and the cop are the only good characters

>10/10 piece of ass
>Nancy?

This is how I know you're baiting.

Nancy isn't 10/10.
She has a decently pretty face, but not much else.
6 maybe

That's my fetish, faggot.

it's a meme show favored by reddit

dat aspect ratio

I'm kind of worried for her t b h

what a qt

It's very much in keeping with the era that the world would basically stop if a child disappeared (see the abduction & murder of Adam Walsh, which was contemporary to the setting of the show), but nobody really cared if a teenager did - they'd just figure they ran away and would wait for them to come back. It's not the same today, obviously - they'll put out alerts if *anyone* goes missing, whether they're eight or eighty-eight.

And yet when this show was first released all of Sup Forums was in love
Really makes you think

Yah this show is terrible. This is the problem with people who watch movies all day but don't read a book. They fall for style of substance. This show had no plot or meaningful development whatsoever except for Nancy dying.

This show was absolute horseshit that happens to look fancy.

Not all of /tv, I fucking hated it as did many. People who liked it just wouldnt shut the fuck up about it.

>Go to the archives back when it was released just a day ago
>Almost no people saying they disliked it
>Compare those threads to the ones being posted this week
>"""half""" of Sup Forums shits all over it
I just wish people would stop fucking posting threads about this show, it only attracts shitposting samefags and no actual discussion because everything is already been discussed

Only a redditor would even have a netflix description. The crossposters with low standards watched it day one. The real Sup Forums posters caught up with it a few days later to see what all the threads were about and then the average opinion of this show on this board drastically lowered, and that's by no coincidence.

Because Nancy is a 5/10 unless you give her the right angles

>the clash
>edgy
lmao

Mike was my favorite character.

>The real Sup Forums posters caught up with it a few days later
torrents for this show appeared the same day

also
>real Sup Forums posters

for that time, yes

Any why would anybody have given a shit? If it wasn't for normieflix subscribering crossposters spamming this shit on this board nobody would have even heard about this millennial pandering meme fest.

yeah i edited it should have just made it 720p like the source maybe ill redo it

maybe if you were fucking lame

>Really makes you think

That Sup Forums inevitably turns on shows & movies when it realizes "normies" like them, too?

style=substance in visual medium

Except the shows and movies that are hated are instrinsically normie. It's woven into their very DNA.

One of these hated shows could have been viewed by a high level authentic Sup Forums poster who is being kept in a complete cultural vacuum, totally unaware of how the outside world has reacted to a piece of media. They'd still be trembling with rage for the entire running time of Stranger Things.

You can be the first man on the planet to see something and hate it for being normie shit if you're actually educated in the medium.

>If it wasn't for normieflix subscribering crossposters spamming this shit on this board nobody would have even heard about this millennial pandering meme fest.
Sure thing, pal

Stranger Things had no original style. It just adheared to a meme aesthetic that is popular with the redditors at the moment. "le nostalgic neo-80s revival" shit is done to death.

>meme
>reddit
>normie

The fact these are valid criticisms of a film or tv show tells you all you need to know about this shit hole.

even the AD&D scenes were off

they might have been too young to play it, desu

geeks in highschool and college were all into D&D

it's like everything about the 80s were taken from a few google searches

what's wrong with brazil lads, they keep shitting up every actors social media

I'm pretty confident that all of the nostalgia that the "neo 80s" meme media taps into is second hand.

>tfw 11's actress is gonna grow up to be a slut
>frogface will be some weirdo, probably gay

Nu-male? The fucks that?

His mom is my fav character. Because without her there would be no Mike.

>there's no plot
confirmed for not having read any good literature

It's not an alien you absolute ninny.

>social outcast doesn't listen to pop music
you're saying this is a problem?
Johnathan listening to Journey would be like that kid from Chronicle listening to Katy Perry

she's already gay vibed, hard

implying 90% of Sup Forums doesn't listen to katy perry and kesha

im talking about mike's actor

she's not trans?

Jesus christ, that must be like having sex with a ironing board

Cuz we want to mug Them all

>kids didn't listen to joy division and the clash in the 80s. more like journey, mike and the mechanics, madonna, and michael jackson. if they listened to rock, it was hair bands like van halen
You were born in 1996, how the fuck would you know?

CUTE

he also did beat the monster away. That's bound to give him sex points.

>implying the skeleton is a 10/10

>geeks in highschool and college were all into D&D

So were preteens. It was wildly popular.

They literally discussed it in the show - the police covered it up by saying she ran away, moved her car to the bus station and stopped looking for her