BRAHLRAHL!

>BRAHLRAHL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmC4TdCuP5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qwWp6vnAF50
youtube.com/watch?v=HKySM1ie2aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRIIIGHT EYESSS

>its OK little Johnny can watch this, its for kids!

BURNING LIKE FIRE

Just a reminder that post Simon and Garfunkel, Paul Simon had Graceland among other things, and Art Garfunkel just had Bright Eyes.

>BRAHLRAHL!

that song really gets you in the feels, GOAT theme tune.

HOW CAN THE LIGHT THAT BURNED SO BRIGHTLY
SUDDENLY BURN SO PALE

Th-thanks dad.

>come back and fight, he said
>dogs aren't dangerous, he said

And he was never seen or heard from again.

>General "dogs aren't dangerous" Woundwort
>General "does ain't nothing but bitches and hoes" Woundwort
>General "not afraid of no white bird" Woundwort
>General "killed himself a bear when he was only 3" Woundwort
>General "CRAAAAAAWLING INNNNN MY SKINNNN" Woundwort
>General "savior of the Rabbit race" Woundwort
>General "literally did nothing wrong" Woundwort

>General Woundwort will emerge from the controversy that surrounds him now as one of history's greatest men. For he had in him the stuff of which legends are born.
-JFK

BRIIIGHT EYES

>my chief told me to protect this burrow
What did he mean by this? He doesn't have a chief; he is the chief.

Here Sup Forums I made this just for you.

god this film had more emotional impact then platoon and we were soldiers put together

this was truly rabbit kino, the new netflix series is gonna suck

They're remaking this?

Water ship down is straight up one of my favorite books, and it's about fucking rabbits.

yep. a netflix miniseries which comes out next year and will have james mcavoy, nicholas hoult, john boyega and ben kingsley in it. mostly good cast, but its gonna be watered down so much.

>dindu nuffin immigrant just want a new home and also some womyn

I'm shocked they haven't remade it twice already

Can't say I'm surprised. It seems that pretty much anything not made in this decade is getting some sort of reboot.

no doubt they'll also change it to be 'less sexist', which means all of the female rabbits will be leading characters and the theme of male camaraderie will be downplayed.

There was already a lame Watership Down TV series in the late 90s/early 2000s or so. It had a lot of weird magic in it and wasn't terrifying in a fun way for kids like the amazing film version.

Garfunkel was in Bad Timing as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmC4TdCuP5Q

old time animators did not give a fuck

Hol' up, so you be sayin', we wuz like lil' bouncin' dogs wit like big earz n sheit?

Sigh... I literally just now heard about this, but... you said it.

Intent to watch already discarded.

Wait you're not

But that already happened

>There's a DOG looseinthewood.

what the fuck happened

a dog can't explode your face like that

yeah they can better be careful when you are near one next time

It can when you are a massive tard about firearm safety, point the barrel at your face, and let a dog step on the trigger.

oh I missed that

This movie was so fucking scary to me. So not made for children, this fucker had me so fucking scared. Even before it all bloody and the scene that predicts the future with all rabbits suffocating what the fuck

Thread for cartoon movies to show your children?

Plague Dogs (western animated film)
Watership down (western animated film)
Grave of the Fireflies (anime film)
The Little Match Girl (short animated film)
The Animals of Farthing Wood (animated tv show)
Felidae (German animated movie)
Fantastic Planet (French animated movie)
When the Wind Blows (British animated movie)
Animal Farm (British-American animated movie)

BAN DOGS

>Watership Down, which will use computer animation to bring make the rabbits more life-like than ever, is made possible by a huge injection of cash from Netflix, which will broadcast the show worldwide after it is premiered on the BBC.

>computer animation

>movies to show your children?
>to show
>not, "not to show"

I like the way you think. The world needs more people like this.

I thought only i remembered this!

Life is fucking harsh. Children need to know this. The world isn't a hugbox for manchildren.

YUP YUP YUP

Spirited Away, maybe? I remember it creeped me the fuck out when I first saw it as a kid.

Truth.

But the movie also promotes religion as being something real and not just fairy tales. *pre-emptive fedora tip*

The Brave Little Toaster

underrated minor kek

>BBC CGI

No thanks. I've seen their work. Its shameful.

>the movie

Which one?

Is that a skull ring on his right hand?

Believe me or don't believe me, but I watched my father's copy of Watership Down when I was a very, very young child, and that Black Rabbit was my very own first interpretation of what death was.

The image has been stuck in my mind since I was around 5/6.

I watched it when I was 5 on a sunday morning on some childrens channel

I think everybody did

I can't believe they let that shit on kids tv.

Parts of it are downright heartbreaking.

It actually filled me with sadness when I last watched it.

So true. But bunnies + animation = kids show, right?

Or that is what everybody in the 90s seemed to think

>90s

You mean the 70s right? I haven't even seen that since the 1980s.

>tfw bright eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=qwWp6vnAF50

a child who thinks death is a black rabbit is something really cool

I saw it when I was 5 in 1996 on a sunday morning on the kids block of some tv channel.

And again on a sunday afternoon in 1999 on a full blown kids channel.

There weren't as many kids cartoons to choose from back then. Also in general people back then weren't so deeply affected by Zionist propaganda so they didn't see anything wrong with showing it to kids. Yeah it had some crazy shit in it but that was rightfully considered all right just a generation or two ago. Now everyone's just overly sensitive, specifically because of how desensitized they've gotten watching modern and recent kids programming, that they wouldn't allow their kids to watch something like this.

>There will be no remake of the movie with the jungle book 2016 animal cgi

I was in my 20s then no wonder I missed it, son.

I have this vague memory of some sort of animated movie that i watched when i was a kid. It feels almost like it was a fever dream because it felt so surreal when watching it and because of the fact that i can't find where it's from! I remember it being winter, perhaps christmas time in the movie and things were looking fine and happy. All until some fucking evil rat shows up and starts attacking some sort of girl, might've been a princess or some girl who had been shrinked down to the size of rats and toy dolls and a nutcracker soldier i believe it was, steps in to defend the. It was some sort of a swordfight i believe. I don't really remember exactly what happened next but i think the rat got cut but it only made him more insane, laughing and shit and then the rat fucking destroyed the nutcracker soldier. It was creepy as shit and had the watership down vibe to it. All I am certain of is that it didn't end happily.

Does someone plz know what fucking movie or cartoon this is from!

Oh yeah I remember that

wtf i hate dogs now

t-thanks

And they shouldn't.
This was nod make for kids

Same thing only it was Fantastic Planet.

That was "The Nutcracker Prince" probably.

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=HKySM1ie2aM

>This was nod make for kids

Watership Down was. It was a huge success too.

Sorry, can't help you user. There is no such movie. It is purely a figment of your imagination. And even if there was a movie, I think you'd still be wrong about the rat being the bad guy.

POINT DOWN THE RAAAAAAAAANGE

My childhood -- and indeed my life as a whole -- was way better for having watched this than I imagine it would be had I not. I thought that was true for a lot of folks in here? Or am I mistaken?

but the other two replies were the right ones

btw thanks

Well, we are posting on Sup Forums. I think that says a lot right there.

Came in to post this.

>tfw dad hated dogs
>mom buys dog just to piss dad off
>dad complains about dog for months
>dog shits on the floor and dad comes home and starts yelling
>slams door and leaves
>up late watching tv with dog
>dad comes home smelling like liquor
>grabs dog and starts to pet him in his arm
>dad looks at me and says "all dogs go to heaven."
>snaps my dog neck
He sat on the porch laughing while I buried my dog

Yeah it has cancer but there's a lot of truth that gets posted here. It can be found in many different forms but take Sup Forums for example has redpilled a lot of people who can get past the people there using words they might not like. So yeah, maybe movies like that do create people like us who end up on places like this. Could that be part of the reason why nowadays such children's programming is not allowed on television? Or is that just pure coincidence?

>thinks that never happened

This movie was so fucked

>coincidence

Nothing is ever coincidence, when it comes to media entertainment. The best choice is to turn it off.

brutal

Was there an island, Sup Forums?

Seeing this suddenly made me feel really sad. I miss my childhood. Damn this world and damn time.

yes there was, America. They didnt reached though

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE A FUDD WITH NO SENSE OF GUN SAFETY

DIDN'T HAPPEN THOUGH

Don't forget Land Before Time and The Secret of NIMH. Can't miss Don Bluth films.

>captain campion is literally a background character in the film

>on paper he goes down like a fucking heroic rabbit terminator fighting 3 cats whilst on a wide patrol

MORE LIKE WATERED SHIP DOWN

IT being scary doesn't make it bad user. Kids do not have to be protected from every single thing.

>going to look like shit
>just picked any willing popular actor to help ship the product
>bigwig is literally going to be BLACKED
>hazel will probably be female

yeah, it's gonna blow so hard, you can't package a classic up and stamp NETFLIX ORIGINAL on the front. kids are going to grow up watching that watered down shit instead of reading the book or watching the film.

The ending always makes me cry like a bitch.

Watership Down. Lord Frith the Sun god.

why

>netflix miniseries
>a bunch of literally whos and Kingsley

Why must they destroy everything that is good and pure?

*record scratch*

You're probably wondering how I got here.

My sides have entered another realm.

Well ok it wasn't that funny. But I don't have any images of rabbits smirking. This post deserved a (you) though.

I wish Scorsese would direct a cartoon