My now ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 days before prom and started dating another guy the day after prom...

My now ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 days before prom and started dating another guy the day after prom. I was with her for 2 and a half years. She just said that I was to controlling and left, then the day after prom I find out she has a new boyfriend and has been going over to his house to watch movies... what do I do? (She was 16-18 when I was with her) if you guys need proof, ask and I'll supply. (Pic is of poster in my room)

This is some gay ass shit

nudes?

Yea no kidding

Alright, gimme a sec

Live and learn.

>She just said that I was to controlling
She's probably right.

Knock her out and fuck her boyfriend, that'll show her

Request something, I have 231 pictures and videos of her (I'm not gonna post videos though, can't edit out her face)

She said it because I got mad at her for having a secret snapchat that she used to talk to her guy friends at work

If you all want nudes request something don't just say nudes (other poster)

desu this desu

For real though, what should I do? Looking for either advice or date rape drugs for sale :\

Ima need 18+ nude pic of ur gf

Bent over pussy shot preferably with something in it

(She's my ex now) What do you wanna see?

Alright hold on a sec

Whateva you got pal

dude, if you have these on the walls of your bedroom you didn't deserve a gf or sex.

thank your lucky stars for both and take those stupid posters down.

Show pics with pussy and feet?

Meh, maybe she's only a slut, a couple of people in my school (with this i mean EVERYONE) do this kind of shit, thinking only in getting laid and that no one goes to find out, but at the end everyone knows that kind of shit... I laugh because that's not happen to me, but at the end of this the only thing that i know and i can tell about it is... People are shit.

(Blurred out her face and other parts of her room)

I don't have any of feet :\

Fuck is wrong with people these days, taking pics like this. smh

My friends gf has been bitchy the last few months, but she is insecure about herself and annoying. My friend is sticking it out because he hates dating (they met on bumble) and continues trying to make it work, been an interesting show the last 13 months. She is a loser, only had short relationships, and doesn't have "friends"... she thinks Trump is literally Hitler's and is brainwashed.

now we just have to figure out if is she was 16 17 or 18 in these pics

The new boyfriend probably had the unedited version for months now.

Then show what you think is the hottest.
And what kind of advice are you looking for exactly ?

anything you do besides acting like you don't give a shit and just moving on to another girl is going to end up with you regretting it. I've been through this shit many times in my life, when i was in highschool almost the same exact scenario. You can't win her back or something, you can't punish her because you're just proving her right and shes gonna think she dodged a bullet by dumping you. your only choice is to just find a hotter chic and date for fun. girls are fucked up until theyre like 30 dude, its rare to find a loyal or respectful young girl

the fact that you're posting about it here proves that she was right, get over it

top fuckin kek

move the fuck on with your life like HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of other people have had to do.

Call her a slut then move on.

How should I go about this, should I try to win her back and if so, how?

I'm 51 years old, and this nigger knows what he's talking about. Just don't give a fuck and move on.

This right here.
>I call it relationship overlap.
Once they get a new thing going, then they either break up of become such a bitch that you break up with them.

NO. SHE'S GONE YOU JACKASS. LIVE AND LEARN AND GO FUCK SOME OTHER CHICKS. Jesus. Win her back. What the fuck.

Going to have to agree here. Your room looks like shit.

Got it, moving on it is

Abso-fucking-loootly not. Move on. She did.

Alright

giggled, op is pathetic and will mostlikely develop cuck tendencies after this experience

Forget her and move on. There is a huge amount of wife material if it's what you're looking for. Just got to find it

You were probably too controlling/untrusting.
Women have an inbuilt ability to sense the potential of men, it's natural selection for breeding. That's what gaydar is.
She's jumped ship, take this opportunity to sort your fucking life out. Be angry at yourself because you're pathetic and reforge in the fire.

Women will blame you no matter what. They will even make shit up just to give themselves an excuse. No one lies to them self more than a woman. Period. If you found one girl you can find another, but, just look at them like a pussy and tits and you will do much better in the long run. No pussy is worth your sanity. The reality is that she is probably a cheating cunt and has been seeing this guy for a while. Fuck. Her. Consider it a favor that you finally found out what a lying worthless cunt she was before you married her.

Yep

It'll be sad for a bit but once you resign yourself to the the fact that it's over, you can start taking advantage of being single and open yourself up to the future. Also do something with your room.

>Taking advice from a 51 year old who posts on Sup Forums
nope.jpg

Alright, and I live in a trailer. I can't do much

>no trust
>poor basis for a 'relationship'
>weak minded and/or poorly matched couple

She sensed it ending before you did.
Waaaah.

^

shes a whore. forget bout her. move on with a nicer girl

let her go, you can learn from the experience and try to improve your skills, and good aspects, and also reconsider on changing those habits that distroyed your last relatioship, just upload all the nudes you have and be happy with yourself, then more girls will come by thereselves

Obviously dox her

And drop more 18+ nudes lets see some tits

She cheated on me a while back so my trust reasonably wavered

Abandon chasing pussy, do drugs instead.

great relationship you got there, cuck.

more reasons to post her nudes...

keep the pics coming dude.

Bullshit. Tons of people live in trailers. Be creative.

You should find a new girl and move on a like a real man. No need to be a bitch about it.

Most of them are 16 and 17, she turned 18 on the 15th

And you took her back?
Pal. that's even worse. No wonder she literally used you until she could find someone else.
Women prey on wet blankets and sucky needy dweebs.
Fight for your fucking self. Don't get upset get even. Move on and be a better person with the next girl. Then you're the winner.

Post all of the 18+ user

Definitely op. Tell her you're ok with that she dates other people and let her lock your cock in a chastity cage while you fluff her boyfriend's balls.

This is how woman date.

They fall in love. Fall out of love. Fall in love with a new guy. Then break up with you when there's very little risk (i.e. the new guy is a sure thing.)

Women don't resist the temptation for new love just because they're with someone. As the saying goes, she had another pony saddled up before she put you back in the barn.

Nah I'm good, I think I'll just find another girl

jesus christ, do you even know what a red flag is? cause by staying with her you've definately become one

You'll look back on this day and wonder why u even gave a shit... move on.

Will do, op is leaving abandon thread

No shit, thank you man for posting that, helps me understand something on my mind for 3 years, means a lot, sorry to be gay on a site about cucks and fags

chin up man. It hurts meow but thats life for ya. World continues on.

Great ass, I hope for the new bf that this ass smells good

I already pounded that thing countless times. I've done everything to her, I've had my tongue in that ass as well as my cock.

Realize that you probably won't have or understand what a real meaningful relationship is until your late 20s our early 30s. People are pretty much selfish and stupid before that including yourself.

Bet you've got a lot of sloppy seconds from that loose cheating whore

this is what i mean...

Good one more reason to dump her,did her ass smells black cum?

My god, fuck this neo liberal righteous Sup Forums

Who the fuck gives a shit if she was 16 or 17 in the picture, you couldn't fucking tell anyways

God, just stop

keep posting

Lets see the tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree and if she was fucking you aniway whts the matter

All these fags who couldn't pick decent girls while in their 20's...so full of shit. Plenty of wifeys out there at any age. Hot ones. Just dont go after the slutty ones and youll be fine.

that 'sa nice-a ass-ahole-a

Tits pronto