Can we get a Steve photoshop thread going? I regret not saving all of those images when all of that shit was going down...

Can we get a Steve photoshop thread going? I regret not saving all of those images when all of that shit was going down. I know someone has a folder, help a Sup Forumsrother out

Who dat opie?
I missed the happening

He killed an old man on facebook live for no reason other than his girlfriend left him or some shit. There was a huge manhut for a few days and he killed himself because he got caught ordering nuggets at a mcdonalds. Can't make this shit up lol

Sum queer who murdered some old guy and got arrested while ordering mcnuggets... speaking of McDonalds

Not worth the effort tbh

Nigga he commited sucide after a police chase because the cunts at McDonald's made him wait for his frys. Get your facts right you queer.

Anyone got that Cleveland show one?

i only have two but ill postem

Oh, so that's where that old guy getting shot video is from.
Fucking niggers.

Nigga he thought something was up and didn't wait for his fries. Get your facts right queer.

Here's what he would look like if his mother didn't drank so much

we could have listened to Stevie Steve

Well hold on im black cmon we're not all bad. I lived in the hood for my whole life up until a year ago. Theres always the niggas that like anime lowkey.

The most common "non thug" nigga is the gamer. They like the oldschool shit like mario, sonic, smash, etc. They play fighting games, cool people.

But yeah the black kids that willingly create cliques, gangs are pretty annoying. Went to school with them and alot were my friends. Idk how I ended up normal now that I think about it.

Faceapp strikes again

RIP in piece steven steve stevie Stevenson

>old steve
so he was a time traveler and killed himself?

Get off muh Sup Forums nigger

Yea sure. I'm the one that made them

Any pictures of his dead Body?

Since he commited sodoku

That word isn't even offensive to me lmao. I probably say it more than you do, perks to being black. You can say nigger in a joke and no one will call you racist.

Only people that get mad at non blacks saying "nigga" are people that already don't like you and are looking for a reason to start something with you.

If anyone wants insight on shit black people do that they dont understand, just ask. You'd be suprised what goes on in the black community. Shit you'd never even imagine.

Fucking kek

I gotz to meme my main man

He still looks under developed.

Do you have the low res version?

well he is black so.

Nobody cares about nigger shit, most of us are unaffected by it, and just what comes off the television is already too fucking retarded. Certified niggerfied. No thanks leyroy, keep on shuffling your knuckle dragging simian looking ass back to coontown.

Say Joy Lane!

>imagine being this mad about something thatyou dont care about, nor does it affect you supposedly

wew

I'm not mad roastie, not yet.

Joy lane

*gets shot in the head*

all he needed was a pepsi