wrong.

Funny I saw buffet betting 1 mill on mayweathers last fight lol

nope, Carlos Slim owns two soccer teams in Mexico and a sports channel

I will never know how Amancio Ortega became so rich from fucking Zara

>afucking leaf
>wrong
Why am I not surprised
Bloomberg is a known yankee shill

WTF what happened to Slim that BTFOd him so hard? Any /biz/ people with some insight?

AMX

>Koch brothers having the exact same worth

This is how you know that ranking is bullshit.

Also, Ortega is the owner of Inditex, which owns Zara, Forbes really doesn't have a clue about anything.

Isnt Bill Gates a huge soccer fan?

plus rothschilds and rockefellers aren't even listed at all

Amancio Ortega owns Deportivo.

he hasn't put in a single cent

he's too smart to get involved in football

They are, just way further down the list because individuals in the family 'only' have like a billion or two. Their wealth is split up among hundreds of people, and the "$500 trillion networth" conspiracy theories are total bullshit. The forbes list is for individual people, not entire families

I wish one of them would buy the Chargers from Dean Spanos, keep them in SD, and build them a new stadium out of pocket.

He has 60% ownership of retail firm Inditex which owns Zara, Massimo Dutti, Oysho, Zara Home, Kiddy's Class, Tempe, Stradivarius, Pull and Bear, Bershka.

But he only founded Zara.

no he founded Inditex

it dominates the market in Spain but abroad it's just another clothes company...it doesn't make sense

hmm Idk then lol

Something dodgy there perhaps

>lose 1/2000 of your net worth
>btfo

Thara is awful. I went to one a few months ago and it was just a blander H&M, really makes you think.

>1/2000
>American education

Depends on if you wanna put a dollar amount on political influence across generations.

>Carlos Slim loses money

good goyim

>/biz/
>knowing anything about finance or economics

/biz/, like every other board on Sup Forums is where all the contrarian rejects talk about a specific thing when in reality they don't know shit about said topic

Ortega owns Deportivo
Ellison sponsors Golden State's arena
Gates' company sponsors dozens of sports teams
I'm pretty sure Carlos Slim owns some kind of sports channel

ITT Americans not knowing about the model of ops in Zara and its reach around Europe.

There literally Zara's every fucking where
The clothes they hold are held in such low stocks (each shop might only have 5 x small, 5 x medium, 5 x large etc for one item. They shift such small units and keep it continually turning over. The clothes made are so cheap but sell for so fucking much.

Man is a genius

carlos slim invests in sports everywhere though

um?