You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger joint than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger joint than Five Guys.
>protip: you can't.

any burger joint that doesn't sell soggy ass overpriced burgers and oily fries

poorfag detected

Taco Bell

Mostly i'm just not retarded or fat enough to think a basic burger is worth $10.

Now fuck off!!

You should have gotten a side-view shot of the burger, this is like 90% bun.

KFC
Try the new zinger sandwich today!

I bet you are extremely fat and ugly

You mind if I have the fries leftover in the bag?

Five Gays

in n out faggot

Eddie Rockets.

Fudruckers

/r/hailcorporate

Fuck you nigger, those are the best ones.

five gays cant compete

/thread

In-N-Out doesn't even have a freezer in their store, other than where they keep their ice cream. Fries? A fresh chopped potato everytime.

5 Guys beef patties are terrible, greasy, taste like they have been freezer burned at some point, and they try to slather everything in their "seasoning" to cover the terrible taste.

Smashburger

No matter how old you get, getting the leftover fries in the bag is like finding pirate treasure.

Those fries look like shit tbh

Hesburger

Trueburger
Shake shack
Farm burger
Umami burger

Whataburger. The fries at Five Guys are shit.

Max, a Swedish burger joint.

mmhhmm

8-bit

Is it a discount mcdonalds like alot of big burger chains?

But...but... 5 guys covers it in seasoning! SEASONING!!!!!

McDonalds

Seriously.

Oh, on the same note, fuck Red Robin, too. "Free refills on fries!"
"Could I get more fries, please?"

>Here's 8 more french fries. I'll be by your table in another 25 minutes.

Fucking Americans can't name anything other than fastfood

>But...but... 5 guys covers it in seasoning! SEASONING!!!!!

Excuse me. But I do believe you are referring to those abominations that Smash Burger calls fries.

Hesburger is complete shit. I live in a small town where they only sell kebabs for fast food, then they announced that hesburger is opening here, everyone was hyped af. Now after 4 months after opening it's empty almost all of the time because it just tastes like shit

You people don't know what's a real burger

>Fucking Americans can't name anything other than fastfood

Ribs that take 8 hours in the smoker.
Corn fed steaks.
Double cut stuffed pork chops.
Lobster.
Buffalo prime rib.
Alligator and rabbit sausage.
Clam Chowder (both kinds).

It's not shit. Just overpriced mcdonalds, kebab places usually even make better burgers

get a load of this fedora

>burger thread
>"I like ribs and lobster"

Wew lad.

In N Out burger,
BurgerFi,
Bareburger,
Shake Shake

are all good, too

I'm on a diet. why do you torture me so?

Wrong. No freezers at all. Ice cream stays in the walk in

Xd

This!

Their shit's addictive....

Best burgers are made right here, on my grill. Fuck your overpriced fast hood shit

t. fat bitch

Best burgers are not grilled.
Pan fried, so you cook them in all their own juices.

your burgers are probably not that good

fudruckers,
islands,
hooters,
red robbins,
anyones back yard
sizlers
and OBVIOUSLY in n out.
/thread

Advertising shill on Sup Forums. Rule violated, enjoy your ban.

Again with the 5guys shilling? Fuck off already. Their burgers and dogs are OK. The thousand year old peanuts you get to snack on are not. The fries are an affront to humanity. The decor is bad enough to cause eye strain. They always have the radio cranked up just a little too high, so you have to yell across the counter. Also that tip jar... for what? I don't tip the retards at any other fast food place. Maybe you should just pay them more, especially considering how expensive the food is.

A&W's Teen burger is far better...and available just about everywhere...

/thread

Easy

Woah that actually looks super good. Where are they based?

Cracker runes on a burger thread.

Kuma's Corner

This

In and Out is overhyped crap. The fries taste like cardboard and the burgers are alright.

In and Out is for all the Starbucks drinking "trendy" bitches who haven't discovered whataburger yet.

my grandpa's backyard

>i miss him

>hardcore faggot detected.

though in n out fries are their weakest part

In and Out

Try them animal style

i hate their spread. but i get them with cheese when i got extra cash.

Nope, not even. Expand your painful ignorance. How about some place that uses real cheese? Or has whole wheat buns? Maybe a decent mustard instead of that French's crap? Grilled meat would be a plus. Sounds like you should expand your horizons beyond the crap chain joints around your squat in Detroit. How about you try Bartlett's in Austin TX for a start? Or, Minerva Cafe in New York? Move out of your parent's house for god's sake! Live a little!

This Honestly, Five Guys is the worst of the worst as far as burgers go. Their burgers are 2/10. Literally McDonalds has a better burger, and for less money too. Five Guys fries are a 5/10 because they are VERY inconsistent. You'll get them burned often, soggy dripping with grease other times, undercooked other times, etc. Again, McDonalds has 6/10 fries and they are consistently 6/10.

Because Five Guys is a burger place, it is 2/10 overall.

Not sure why Five Guys propaganda boy has started his 10th thread in a week, but am forwarding it. Seems Five Guys needs a lawsuit here. They don't seem to understand they can't do this everyday and steal free advertising.

but Fucking Americans invented most good food

>juices
>not knowing grease
>being this retarded
grill is best
everybody knows this
go buy a grill poorfag

Get Animal Style fries ffs
Fucken normies man

not cooking them well done. ask for them well done and they come out golden crispy.
also chili chees style. secret tho

cannibale royale in amsterdam

this tbh fam

>"not knowing grease"
Not really sure what point your illiterate ass is trying to make, but yes, the juice is rendered fat. Most people want a juicy burger. Grilling dries out the meat, where searing them in a skillet allows you to get a nice crust on them and lock in all the juices. The best burgers are cooked on a flat top.

>Literally McDonalds has a better burger
This is the part where you fucked up.

Fuddruckers

Right, because everybody knows fried is better than grilled. Steak for instance. Fucking fatass retard.

Any burger is better when served on waffles!

Culvers.

Literally anywhere else

Whats up with that raw ass brat on the bottom? Didn't your father ever teach you how to make beer brats?