This was the best album of the 2000's

imagine being this far gone

That isn't even the best rap album of the 2000s.

I remember when this came out , it was super hyped , there wasn't anywhere that wasn't playing this . Only like six songs on it are good , the rest is forgettable

What is?

My first album

Probably Madvilliany or Graduation. There has to be some underground shit I haven't heard, though.

That's a pretty cool alternate cover for The Minstrel Show by Little Brother, OP.

It's probably the best titled album of modern black music.

Maybe stop being a dickriding tool and actually pick something that isn't subpar at best

>Madvillainy is subpar
xD

kys

You really have to go back, only thing than this board shilling the same 250 albums is when it comes to hip hop

Worse *

50 blows unless you do coke and drive bys.

"I should know! This is the only album from the 2000s I listened to!"

>le go back meme
>implying there are more than 250 hip-hop albums worth listening to
>implying there are even that many
Consider suicide

>Using Sup Forumstard words
I'm talking about entry level Sup Forums albums, dumbass. You came out feet first, didn't you? It's okay google this
>r/hiphopheads

>"Sup Forumstard words"
>thinking "entry-level" is a legitimate criticism
>reddit obsession
I think you might have autism :/

No shit Sherlock. But you might be retarded, there are more than 250 hip hop albums , and there are 250 albums shilled at all times . Now fuck of to hhh and circlejerk each other

>there are more than 250 hip hop albums
Yeah and most of them are completely forgettable, the ones that aren't are discussed often

Don't forget Fishscale, Deltron 3030, Hell Hath No Fury, and Blazing Arrow.

>blazing arrow
Why user? Dont let these fags know on that album. Delete this

>album

soz

Lol that album is shit. It's not even the best album of that year. Pic related it is the best album from 2003.

Lol that album is shit. It's not even the best album of that year. Pic related it is the best album from 2003.

Neither of these are The Lemon of Pink though

This was best album of the 2000's

R A T T E D

>graduation
(You)

>picking HTTT
>not Kid A
kys

>listening to music as a fashion accessory
again, fuck off to hhh

Will this board ever stop dickriding DOOM?

if there's any rapper worth dickriding, it's DOOM

Nope. DOOM has a cult of personality on the internet, much like Radiohead does. The dickriders will never stop.

He's really good, but the way people here harp on about him you'd think he's only released undisputed classics his whole career . The closest thing I compare it to is how people used to be with Jay Electronica.

Not even the best Radiohead album of that decade.
>inb4 Kid A/Amnesiac

t. someone who unironically says (c)rap