THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kthtkKM0oQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's gay?

Always thought he was a bitch nigga 2bh

I mean every film he's in he just screams "Chris Evans". I've no way to describe it as anything other than that. He just looks like a diva, a cunt, and with delusions of professional grandeur...like Chris Evans

>The Rock's rant about unprofessional male co-stars was targeted at Vin Diesel, TMZ has learned, and the 2 had a secret meeting on the "Fast 8" set Tuesday to hash things out.

>Production sources tell TMZ ... when the Rock went nuts on social media Monday night, claiming certain male co-stars were not stand up guys and too "chicken s***" to confront him ... he was referring to Vin.

>We're told The Rock has butted heads with Vin during the production, in part because V.D. is a producer and has made decisions that didn't sit well with the former wrestling champ.

>Our sources say The Rock and Vin had a meeting on the Atlanta set mid-day Tuesday ... partly because tensions were running so high it was almost impossible to shoot scenes. We do not know if they resolved their issues.

>As we reported, almost the entire cast is angry at Rock for causing a stir just a week and a half before filming ends.

This was reported by a Finnish news site some time ago now.

The british one or the american one?

Also shame on people saying it was Tyrese

DAMN

HE AIN'T GON' BE IN FAST NINE

is mark standing on a box?

Vin a diva? I can believe it.

>blame multiple male co-stars
>it was just Vin

Thanks, you diva asshole.

The Rock is standing on his knees.

I'm with Vin. Only good thing Dwayne Johnson has ever done as Dwayne Johnson is Pain and Gain.

yeah well vin will make another riddick movie or game so dwayne the cock johnson can go fuck himself

how dare you fuck with the last furyan

The British one, in case that wasnt obvious

Vin BTFO!!

What was their actual conflict? I'm thirsty to know

kek, the rock is such a manlet

No specifics yet but Vin has a producer credit on the series and apparently he's throwing his weight around to make creative decisions that the Rock's not happy with.

Vin is like a stupid dog, you can't blame him for ripping up the couch. it's their fault for letting him in the house.

>Vin Disiel has been a producer since Fast Five

Jesus christ, his producing credits are abysmal. I don't blame The Rock for being pissed. I bet Vin thinks hes some big smart writer when really all his movies are shit with meh tier action scenes.

>tfw the new guy is trying to steal your legacy

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Well this changes everything.

At first i was all 'it can't be vin' but now i'm like 'fuck the rock'

>Sean O'Neal
>posting AV club article unironically
fucking neck yourself, homo

was confirmed by dubs in Meme magic is real guys

>not a yappapi strap match

We all thought that buddy

He probably just gave the Rock a faggy part in the movie.

Isn't The Rock gay too?

Is The Rock done in Hollywood after this? Will he come back for Survivor Series?

What? this guy is a faggot?

Unbelievable.

Would it matter? He's obscenely wealthy. He could stop at any point.

Wew

have you ever seen tv interviews of his? he's very feminine, gay mannerisms

Pretty sure Ballers got renewed for season 3

You are only done in Hollywood if you name the jew

This isn't gonna stop me from thinking Scott Eastwood is a complete tool

Vin literally did nothing wrong and he never narc'd on nobody!

>candy ass

He's more like the roody poo type.

No he borrowed a pair shoes from Robert Downey.

Rock is a bitch. If you have problem with someone, talk to him/her. Dont fucking post it on social media like some kind of teenage girl.

will this thread be as blessed?

Probably did. Just wanted to vent more.

Name one good Vin movie besides Saving Private Ryan.

Iron Giant + GotG

Nobody needs to be in fast 9 it should have ended with Paul walkers ghost

>voice roles

This is all a work for WrestleMania 33.

This should have been a tip off that it's Vin. Because he's a producer Rocky can't do jack shit so this is his outlet

Like it wasn't obvious from this scene

Find me Guilty.

this is still one of my favorite scenes in movie history. also, if you're not backing the rock on this one, you're a faggot.

And do what, blow his brains out? People like him are greedy attention whores. They NEED constant success like normal people need water and air.

>think it looks bad
>any other director would have made 200 cuts in those 10 seconds to make vin look tall

xD

>because V.D. is a producer and has made decisions that didn't sit well with the former wrestling champ.
And Vin is supposed to be the diva?
Vin has been in the FF franchise since the first movie, it's his fucking series and as the producer he calls the shots.
Also The Rock is a known homofaggot boipussy who spread his ass cheeks to anyone at WWF who wanted a turn. I heard The Undertaker once even lost his digging tools in there. So much for candy asses...

>was worried it was Scott Eastwood

Being called an unprofessional candy ass would not be good when his career is just starting

all 3 Riddicks, xxx, Babylon ad

As someone who's movie crew in ATL, never be on anyones side, and get the fucking movie done. Actors are the goddamned worst.

scott eastwood can't act and looks like a pussy

Vin Diesel is the candy ass.
our guy

Vin wanted another 'bug guy' stare off sequence.

Vin Diesel's career is just as terrible, senpai. The only good films he has been in are:

>Saving Private Ryan
He has a small handful of lines and doesn't do much.
>Guardians of the Galaxy
Voice role where he just says "I am Groot" over and over again.
>The Iron Giant
Voice role.

gotg was awful memey capeshit

But he's handsome and looks like his dad

Kino

>>As we reported, almost the entire cast is angry at Rock for causing a stir just a week and a half before filming ends.
JUST
Vin can do whatever the fuck he wants. The Rock is an idiot because he said he wants to build his character in Fast n Furious.
What the fuck nigga, it's just a turn off your body and enjoy movie. After 7 movies The Rock should understand that they are just doing a cash grab and it's easy to make.

>cant have two gay bears on the set ;)

It's no masterpiece but it's better than the vast majority of Vin's filmography.

Boiler Room, Triple X, The Fast and The Furious

Pitch black was fucking great and the other riddick movies werent amazing but still decent

I have a feeling this is like every other celebrity "fight".

It's just a disagreement that got blown way out of proportion. Now the media is grand standing to make a story out of nothing.

Uhhhh no

This is bullshit nonsense. You dont have a squash beef meeting then go out and tweet insults

The Rock's "candy ass" is a certain vocal Trump suppporter on set who will go unnamed but obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=1kthtkKM0oQ

the fuck is this

Tyrone?

>vocal Trump suppporter
Scott Eastwood? Kurt Russell? Well, neither of them have commented on Trump but Scott's dad has endorsed Trump and Kurt is a right-winger who hates political correctness.

I don't know anyone who watches these movies.

But he make a twitter comment!

>not mentioning pitch black

fucking underage faggots

all of you

Pitch Black

Green screen memery

Chads watch it. Of course you don't know anyone who watches it.

The rock is a legitimate actor now, regardless of whether you like him.

If Vin is treating him like the rock of 8 years ago then Rock has reason to be upset.

In regards to fame or name recognition to pull in viewers the rock is either above or equal to anyone else on the cast at the moment

You cant treat him like a nobody. even if he sucks at acting

Dwayne, you seriously gotta stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

As far as I know, Kurt Russell is the only person on the set who has openly endorsed Trump. However, Kurt has always been an extremely professional and hard working actor so he can't be the "candy ass".

>The Rock is 6'5
>Vin Diesel is 5'11

How does Vin look almost as tall as The Rock?

Hollywood magic

I came here only to see this webm and following shitpost responses

(You)
>Kurt Russell is the only person on the set who has openly endorsed Trump.
Never mind, turns out Kurt hasn't publicly talked about Trump.

Plebs will one day realize how amazing Chronicles is. It's one of the best sci-fi of the century.

Vin Diesel isthe guy everyone knew it was as soon as the "candy ass" status went up.

He's begun to resent the Fast franchise after being the only reason it remained relevant for so long only to have everybody forget him as soon as Dwayne was included, a much more charismatic and far better actor/beefcake than him

There were reports Vin was also being a massive dick during the filming of the previous film too.

what the fuck, i hate the rock now

I still think it's Eastwood.

So it's the Rock who's a cunt then

these bad boys are in the post

they add 2 inches or 3 inches if you use the secondary attachment

I also have boots with a huge heel and i'll be wearing 2 pairs of sock

cant wait tbhh.

Scott Eastwood can't act and looks like a god.

>when the Rock went nuts on social media Monday night, claiming certain male co-stars were not stand up guys and too "chicken s***" to confront him ... he was referring to Vin.
Jesus christ what a crybaby.
Lost a bit of respect for him just now.

good analysis dude