Prove to me that vaccinations can't cause autism

Prove to me that vaccinations can't cause autism.

Protip: You can't.

I'll wait though.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right. I can't because any pertinent information from reputable sources I pull up will be dismissed as "muh big gubament" or "is da joos"

Here's your (you).

Filthy kikes will never get any respect or validation from me.

>Mom look what I just found on a reaction thread!

yes. because its not possible to prove the absence of anything. also not of possibilities.

Next you're going to try and tell me that God doesn't exist.

an Italian medic just got expelled by the Order of Medics because he said that vaccination should not be done indiscriminately but case by case.

He's not against vaccines, but his career got immediately destroyed because he just wrote on facebook a few words against ''indiscriminate vaccination''.

This is the ultimate proof that vaccination industry's biggest fear is having some public statistics about autism in vaccinated vs non-vaccinated people.

pic rel8 - vaccine outcome destroyed the body of a young Italian girl.

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

We done here?

>hurr durr muh infograph iz tru and I win!

It should be on a case-by-case basis to root out everyone that's allergic to any given vaccine or it's ingredients (which is what I'm assuming happened to this woman). But all those that can get vaccinated should be vaccinated.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, if vaccines cause autism, prove it you fucking nigger

Shhhh poker faces everyone. Let the anti vaxxers take themselves out of the gene pool

Wrong. The burden of proof is on the person making an affirmative statement.

OP asked for someone to prove something, nowhere did he make a statement that asserted anything.

You're fucking retarded.

>hurr durr my lies iz tru and I win!
>I have no idea what the scientific method is
>I just parrot whatever Facebook, who is known to propagate outright lies, tells me
>I have zero ability to think on my own
>I would prefer to die or kill my child 5% of the time than to take the scientifically 0% chance of my child getting autism

Kill yourself and your idiot children and save the rest of us the long term cost of your absolute stupidity.

>Speaks of scientific method
>No idea what scientific method is, nor could you even coherently demonstrate it.
>Mad.

Why exactly would I have to demonstrate the scientific method in order to quote others who have used it to produce research and results? That doesn't make any sense.

Oh.. I get it. You're autistic and think it was a vaccine's fault. Let me know when you're not literally a subhuman and we can discuss.

Italian Order of Medics wasn't as reasonable as you.

Medical industry only seeks money, and thus ''mandatory'' drugs and medications and vaccinations are the most untouchable.

Another case is about medications getting retired for some illness and reintroduced at a higher price for some other illness (because by law you cannot sell at different prices the same medication good for more than one illness). That's the case of the pricey medications for Multiple Sclerosis (also, most people don't know that MS medications have prices about $2000/month, and it would be a great damage to the pharma industry if some medication would actually cure MS)

>YOU'RE LIKE LITERALLY AUTISTIC STAHP, YOU'RE LIKE LITERALLY SUBHUMAN

What a fucking crybaby.

You cant prove a negative so unfortunately your request is impossible. You have to prove why it does cause autism. This is why in the US we are innocent until proven guilty.

The best argument against vaccines is giving infants all those chemicals all at once will have negative effects. Youre pumping in foreign drugs and vaccines all within weeks of them being born. Of course its going to have negative effects. Maybe it does cause autism in some cases. Maybe not. But to say that theyre not bad at all and there is no adverse effect on a newfag infant is just an argument to hate the hippie stereotypes who believe vaccines are bad. Also if youre healthy and between the ages of 13 to 28 why the fuck would you get a flu shot? You are practically in your prime. Youre just pumpming in more shit you dont need. So what if you get the flu? Stop being a pussyassbitch and take it like the bitch you are.

OP is confirmed autistic

Prove to me that there isn't a Pink Space Unicorn orbiting the sun. You can't.

See how fucking stupid you are OP? Get it? Dumbfag?

>don't be bitch
>take it like bitch

Pick one.

Ahhh yes.. the beautiful smell of summer. Can you just feel the edge?

Look at you go.

I said
>dont be a bitch
>take it like the bitch you are
>because you are a pre-existing bitch

BITCH

>0 Autism Diagnoses scientifically linked to Vaccines

Well no shit, there has never been a scientific study on it because as soon as someone says that Vaccines might be too good to be true you all swarm him with these awful screenshots of websites that don't source any of their claims...

YOU AUTIST FUCK

FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME HUH?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!??!!?

Here's your (you), faggot

you cannot prove or disprove that vaccinations cause autism; that's not how science works. you can only analyze data and determine if it supports or does not support a hypothesis. science does not "prove" or "disprove" anything.

that being said, the overwhelming majority of the data we have on the subject suggests that autism is not caused by vaccinations. it is actually caused by chemtrails

Not how that works, kiddo.

Good one

i don't know... it looks more like she got destroyed by my penis

this sounds right

>claims vaccines cause autism
>says there has never been a study on it

checkmate

>you can only analyze data and determine if it supports or does not support a hypothesis

Then ask yourself why bigpharma doesn't want you to know actual data about vaccines.

>Scientific method is literally unbeatable

How many people have ever been diagnosed with autism caused by getting vaccinated without having been vaccinated?

How many people have ever been diagnosed with autism caused by getting vaccinated while actually having been vaccinated?

Debatable

I.e.there is a 0% chance of getting autism from vaccines if you don't get vaccinated.

The scientific method is always flawed if it's used by a retard who doesn't actually want to find the answer, but wants to prove a point.

I.e. If you manipulate the Scientific method in any way it will not work properly and give you information and results that are not true.

Think of it as an equation, let's say that:

X*2+Y=Z

If you solve as following:

(X*2)Y=Z

You are manipulating it by adding information that can't be verified and your answer is not correct. And if you do:

X2+Y=Z is false because you are manipulating it by removing information that is verified.

I just realized that I spent 10 minutes explaining to someone on the internet why he is wrong in his argument with someone else, both of whom I disagree with on the issue at hand and don't like.

What have I become?

why would you imply they dont that?

I work in ''science'' field (ha ha ha), not pharma, and I know for sure that every manager gets scared to death when someone wants to analyze the data our firm claims to be freely available.

Industries priority is money, not health.

>How many people have ever been diagnosed with autism caused by getting vaccinated without having been vaccinated?
>0

bigpharma won't allow you to know any verified case. They're masters of the denial

I didn't claim that at all, I claimed that we should try to figure out if they do or not.

Personally I believe they don't, but I can't prove it, and neither can anyone else, so we need to study it more and find out if they do or not...

read this again, pretty sure you missed a fairly important part.

>How many people have ever been diagnosed with autism caused by getting vaccinated without having been vaccinated?

As an autism researcher at CHOP I can assure you that it is chemtrails and fluoride that cause autism, not vaccines

>not knowing that autism is caused by intestinal parasites
>not knowing that it can be cured with bleach and hemp oil