Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Barrowman
streamable.com/j11z
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqnw9p40E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, fuck mary and kill all three.

Fuck Thea, marry Laurel, kill Felicity

fuck willa holland, sexy little thing
i have no idea who the other two are, but based on that picture alone i'm gonna marry right and kill middle

Marry Thea, kill Felicity, fuck Laurel

this

Fuck Willa's feet, marry Willa's feet, kill the other two.

Fuck Laurel, Marry Thea, Kill Felicity

Easiest decision of my life.

kill myself,

there problem solved.

Fuck willa, marry willa kill laurel

Can someone explain why Felicity is so hated? I dropped Arrow after the first season but she seemed cute.

The show is a shadow of its former self. But all the ladies are hot. I wouldn't kill any of them.

You know how Laurel was really irritating as the main love interest? Imagine that but with more crying.

i prefer daddy Merlin desu

But all Laurel did was cry anyway?

Fuck Thea, kill the other two.
Marry Sin.

it's like liking a girl so much because she's smart and cool as fuck and finally getting her to be your girlfriend, and then you find out you cant stand her and you were never meant to be together

fuck thea, marry sara, kill the others

o shit deez niggas fuckin?

KILL THEM ALL

everyone in the arrow cast is fucking each other man
where have you been?

>The show is a shadow of its former self.
The show is a Shado of its former self

She used to be a fun side geeky character. Everyone liked her, she was cute and had a good dynamic with everyone

Then from season 3-4 she got derailed into a weepy, self-absorbed black hole that basically took over the show.

I don't understand, I just looked him up and it says he's gay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Barrowman

Kill fecilty
Marry thea

This man has taste.

this but also
this
wtf
oh boi

she low key has the best body of all the Arrow girls

Marry Laurel, Fuck Thea (she's too crazy to be in a relationship) and Kill Felicity

John Barrowman is violently gay. He just doesn't give a fuck anymore and he knows people want to see him kiss girls so he does.

Because they used her as an excuse to bring in more family drama to pad the runtime and she makes some seriously annoying decisions but is always seen by the writers as "right". Her hacking is cheaper to film than the choreography so they usually focus on that in an episode, meaning the show gets less and less like a superhero show and more like CSI Miami. She's basically a symbol of all the bad things that have been implemented in the show.

That being said I have a great time watching this fucking trainwreck and will be there pirating episodes until it gets cancelled

Thea is a crazy (hot) slut, you wouldn't marry her. But you'd fuck her. I guess I'd fuck Felicity too but I reserve the right to wheel her over a cliff afterwards.

I'd rather marry Sara, or Nyssa, or Sin, frankly. They're more marriage material.

Lol. The best thing about the last season was giving done background to Felicity and introducing some back story for her.
Donna smaok was good and light-hearted for this dark show.
More Donna next season please

In short, she started as Chloe from Smallville, now she's Lana from Smallville.

fag privilege

>JB gay as fuck
>probably still fucked all the Arrowsluts

he's not kidding

I remember that one gay dude in my school who had the freedom to do shit like this with the girls and no one gave a fuck. Why are faggots free to do shit like this?

Why do they not just kill Malcolm on sight now? He's directly caused at least 60% of the problems on the show throughout the seasons and every time they're just like

>"Oh hey Malcom buddy thanks for coming what do you need us to do? This isn't a trap or double cross like the last 5 times is it?"
>".....no"
>"Well if you say so come on guys lets do it"

The only thing Donna Smoak ever gave this show is her old fake tits. She can't even fold laundry right

streamable.com/j11z

Sometimes Barrowman is based. And sometimes...

it's not as bad as it was in Season 3 where they were like "Sup Malcolm old buddy old pal".
At least in Season 4 they treated him as an enemy by the mid-point

good god

Do you guys realistically think thea is crazy enough to fuck for money in private if you offered it to her?

The fuck kind of lazy ass folding job is that? They're gonna get all wrinkled

I don't know, is she?

F U C K I hope she does, i'll try once

god she's such a sexy little slut

hate fuck laurel
kill speedy
marry felicity. I haven't watched the past season and a half of arrow so I don't hate felicity as much as most people. shes an annoying bitch but still a qt3.14 with a great ass

Probably not but it would probably take next to no time if you had some sort of connection through friends or work and were attractive

Why do you think she wouldn't?

Forget the bitches from arrow.
I'd like to marry Mrs bucket

It's Bouquet.

this user knows

superior arrowfu coming through

sarah is also acceptable

Because I don't think she's dumb enough to risk becoming a public prostitute and potentially lose the TV dosh because some neckbeard bragged. Plus she probably doesn't need the money

Willa is the best. Her old Instagram was a gold mine. Filthy little whore in all the best ways.

i see you arrow bros

how was this last season? will the Flash timeline also affect the Arrow?

she is a delightful whore

Iris best girl

why has thea never shown her boobs despite constant mostly naked/ass shots

i guess she's insecure

The worst season by far. I recommend watching it on 1.5x if you want to make fun of it. The final battle between Oliver and the bad guy who is supposedly the best student ever trained by Ra's al ghul is literally just them punching each other in the face 7 times each and then the bad guy falls down.

Also Felicity nukes a city and cries about it. And then she nukes another city the next episode and everyone claps

She's too insecure about her tater tots compared to laurel.
There's even a picture where her boob envy is captured.

She probably has some kind of moral clause in her contract and knows that tits would be the final straw

She had an amazing turnaround at the end of S1 and was a completely different character in S2

>instantly forgives Joe for a completely forgivable act

Meanwhile in Felicity...

>REEEEEEEEEE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT HOW YOU WANTED TO PROTECT YOUR SON, OH WOW I CAN WALK NOW I CAN WALK OUT ON YOU

Fug

"Hey, Don't forget about me!"

brah she left final straw long behind

While felicity was incredibly stupid, why the fuck didn't Oliver just tell her? It's not like some suburban single mom is gonna find out what he said on the other side of the country. I mean she can obviously keep a secret if she's on a private mercenary team

D-damn

She posted a picture of some guy eating her out on her twitter.
Moral clauses aren't the reason

>moral clause

my nigga, yes

O-oh..

she posts feets too

damn, is there hope for Felicity and Ollie not being a thing?
I stopped watching after Felicity was in a wheelchair at some point crying because she wasnt strong enough or some shit, saw it out of order but even then it was shit

Bless this mess

>tfw at the end where they castrated the villain

that caused me physical pain

who

>Thea is a crazy (hot) slut, you wouldn't marry her.

this. she's probably choking on bbc right now.

Season 4 ends with Diggle, his whole family and Thea all leaving. Then in the last scene Oliver is standing in front everyones suit manikins and Felicity comes out of the darkness, looks straight into the camera and says "You didn't seriously think I was going anywhere did you?" And then they kiss and the credits roll.

I'm not even memeing

doesn't look black

Kaitlin Snow. The girl from Flash that has no plot relevance but a set contract so they can't get rid of her

Besides the kiss, everything else is true.

wasn't she going to become Killer Frost?

>three leather skirts
I'M ABOUT TO BUST

doesn't anybody else have a leather fetish on this board?

She became killer frost on earth 2 with Ronnie and Cisco as villains too.

and she's hot

NO WAY

More.

Willa's feet...

>when she appeared in that tiny skirt

look at the other pics, she's been more nude than that

yeah

Gay, but he's an actor.

and slut and tease

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqnw9p40E4

There are ONLY two possibilities.

Fuck Thea. Marry Laruel. Kill Felicity