Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

My brother got out of prison 2 years ago for molesting some girls (he only touched them no rape) and has been off drugs and gotten a job since his release.

My daughter is now 8 and he wants to babysit, we have talked about it and he says he's over his old ways and barely looks at cp anymore and just wants to be a good uncle and take care of his niece when I want to go out with my wife.

Should I give him a chance to prove himself? The kids like him and everything is pretty normal these days, I don't want to shut down my brother for past actions he has paid for and I would love some alone time from the kids

what do?

pic related, it's my daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

tcho.net/sx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He barely watches cp anymore? Then he'll probably only diddle her once or twice. Those are good odds, OP.

Fake and gay

Make her pasta, you are pretty good at it

Just roofie her and set some candles and music for him.

I bet he wants to babysit her...

This thread again

Nigga I just did a reverse image search on yo ass.

That image is from a "Super cute girls" thread, which I found on a Sup Forums archives, and some weird russian shit I dunno.

So that must mean you got it from that thread, and DLed it to your computer, cause it isn't really hosted anywhere else.

Which means, you are probably a pedo.

Prove me wrong.

>wants to protect child
>posts child on Sup Forums

>barely looks at cp anymore
>barely
nigga wtf do you think? Keep her away from him.

accept the fact that your brother will be your son-in-law and your daughter will be your sister-in-law and then you'll have no problem molesting her yourself.

No one really ever changes op, sure we can change opinions but who a person finds attractive doesnt. We only just learn to hide what is socially unacceptable. I want to save give them a chance but you don't ask the kid who just got home from cat camp to guard the fridge. I think it would be an injustice to your bro to put him that position where he could relaps. Its good to give second chances but not here and with this

This fucking copypasta again?

Hey, at least it's not another faggot thread.

never underestimate the size of the newfag cancer

This bait again. I mean this thread again

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

pedophile circle jerk bait

Nice try.. also fake sincere... best line.. he says he barely looks at cp anymore. Kek. I think for a normal person that would be the end of any debate if someone could watch my kids.

>diamond dozen

Is it bad that OP's story turns me on?

it doesnt matter if family touches her as long as its family

family can do it since its family and family is fine

camera's everywhere... just saying be trusting not stupid

This is so fake lol. Real life you'd disown any brother to touched kids that way. You wouldn't let him into your family life. You should have those spy cams all over your house anyway. Keep your kids safe and your wife in check. Surveillance and being good with small arms. That's part of being a good father in 2017. Stop posting fake and gay threads.

Omg I fell in love...to butcher that many phrases just tickles me in all the right places

You seem like quite the smart fellow

>hole-hardedly agree

>camera's everywhere... just saying be trusting not stupid

so then he can have footage of his daughter being raped?

how will that help

>>barely looks at cp
>>barely

Oh my sides

You know the rules op...

The girl in the pic is such a cutie, I want to hug, kiss, tickle her and buy her anything she wants.
I don't care about the shitty pasta.

fap material

ha.

good one op

Your wife in check?

> doggy dog world

he needs to have control to offset the small penis size

>petal to the medal

CASE CLOSED (op, are you a shithead?)

stale meme

>Make my words

This again? Fake ass bullshite. Go have your sick fantasy elsewhere...

>This again? Fake ass bullshite. Go have your sick fantasy elsewhere...

no u

holy shit your daughter is cute and hot!

cute

BEAT HIM TO IT AND RAPE HER FIRST !

post nude bondage pics of daughter for research plox

>post nude bondage pics of daughter for research plox

that's illegal

whats your daughters phone number OP?

>whats your daughters phone number OP?

1800CALLFBI

it's for research for god's sake, nothing illegal if it's science.
also, nice dubs

>bondage
Fuck off with this violent shit. Loving little a little girl is something a lot of deeper than just sexual pleasure.
Sex should be the last thing in your mind, emotional fullfillment is what you should reach for.

Hands away from the keyboards. You're all under arrest.

we'll, that's what I meant. got any slightly soiled panty pics? this will satisfy my scientific curiosity

so, are you going to post your daughters picture then>

this but instead of "soiled panties" maybe a fishnet top and sheer pantiehose. for science of course

>so, are you going to post your daughters picture then>

Do you let the ex con who was in for stealing work at the bank?

>Do you let the ex con who was in for stealing work at the bank?

If he's paid his debt to society and is truly remorseful, I see no problems

>If he's paid his debt to society and is truly remorseful, I see no problems

your bait is older than Methusalem

/thread

>If he's paid his debt to society and is truly remorseful, I see no problems

whos the retard chick in the gif

Fpbp

>Dis fuckin guy

right click
search google for image
>thinking emoji

Always makes me laugh

If this was real,you wouldn't post a pic of your daughter in this hell.

But if is real...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU POST A PIC OF YOUR DAUGHTER ON Sup Forums???ARE YOU RETARD???

You are a newfag aren't?

He would padiddle her. Once a pedo always a pedo.

check em

Didn't you get your answer like a week ago?

Fake...

and gay

He did.

>he wants to babysit
Yeah, no. If you express a need and he offers in response, that's fine. If he's reaching out to you and asking to be left alone with your daughter, fuckin' do the math.

tcho.net/sx

What was the answer?

>over his old ways

Jesus Christ OP

(but your daughter is a slut you should let him faaaaaaaaaam)

fucking faggots. new copypasta disguised as a request for cp. ban this fucking faggot

the answer is dem dubs

I lol'ed, good pasta

Wtf is wrong with you?
No god damnit no. Don't let him alone with her.

Dude he's prolly the "brother"
To OP: quit fucking with kiddies you pedo scum

install cameras everywhere

trust no one, not even yourself

That should make him a registered sex offender. If so, he legally can't be left alone with little girls.

but what if he's truly sorry and only touches her pussy mound over her panties?

Nice fake op, you imitate a retard perfectly

i'm a pedophile myself but you're a sick fuck hiding your desires behind the veil of "trolling".
I'm sad that i'm destined to always be compared to people like you no matter what but i guess that's life.
Even if i have to carry that cross till the bitter end, atleast i'll never become a pathetic piece of shit that views little girls as merely sex objects to be used.

>"barely looks at cp anymore"
So he admits he still looks at cp.
Don't endanger your daughter.
Your a cunt for even having to ask.

They will always grow up to make samitches and shit so, still useful.

dubs of truth
this user is on his game

God bless your golden heart user. Truly a man amongst men!

get a room you two

dubs checked

That's why little girls hateyou , you disqusting human waste.
Don't know if you're making fun of me or not but i'm thankful for your kind words regardless.

You be conflicted and shit