youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/idolMariya
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-transgender-mental-illness-classification-20160729-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not just a gay thread?

bc thats gay

Fuck yeah

Are there any castrated traps?

Where can i find a cutie like this?

Yeah, but it looks kinda stupid.

here's a list of a few
shemalestardb.com/tegs/others/0-Castrated-page1.html

Source?

i'm not attracted to masculinity

traps and femboys are what i like

shiritrap

I would so love to submit to a trap

are there any videos of them being castrated?

;;

only ever seen one of when a tranny did a DIY job on themselves because they couldn't afford the operation

it has been posted on Sup Forums a few times but i have no idea where to find it

Kind of a long shot but anyone know the Instagram of some Asian trap all I remember was chelbern or something like that

You are aware that Fantasy Traps are not actual shemales, right? It's a site dedicated to photoshopping dicks on actual girls.

ur peepee is small xD

found this in thebarchive

he is making my penis confused

that's sexy.

Damn I need that video

just go to you just like dicks faggot

Anyone

because traps are actually sexy

wow, these are sexy.

HNNNNNNNNNG

i like it both ways...but i think my dick got harder with the trap one

that ass is just asking for it

Is that a good noise?

Who is this? Google is not helping

i don't get the shooping of cocks onto females when there are plenty of decent trannies knocking about

keep posting that tiny waste of yours

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS BAN ALL FAGGOTS

TAKE THIS SHIT TO /fag/

Very good noise. Please tell me that's you user. You're ridiculously hot

>that sexual frustration

very cute

Blame women for only going for Chads. We have to resort to effeminate males.

>(((Trap Thread)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

i wish girls would let me fuck them...

oh well, maybe i get can a man to fuck me instead

twitter.com/idolMariya

Im more into girls dominating me

God bless you user, I see you in most of these threads and if I don't I have this pasta saved and I post it myself. End cultural marxism, gas the kikes. Papa bless

Yeah, any that have had SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) but after awhile on that, everything about them is indistinguishable from regular women.

There's a few that have had an orchiectomy, but they keep the sack so you can't really tell. Sarina Valentina has had an Orchi.

Yep that's me :3

I require more for science!

Well I'm rock hard.

Please get help from a professional. It is clear that you are quite confused. This is not meant to put you down or make you feel bad. This is a serious suggestion. Seek a psychologist, brother. Our people are better than this.

I'll take the opinion of doctor/therapist thanks. If I need a tendie expert I'll be sure to hit you up tho.

Kill yourself dumbass.

That's exactly what I'm suggesting.
My ancestors are smiling at me, degenerate. Can you say the same?

I've spoken with both numerous times. I'll be starting HRT soon sooooooo ye.. go back to Sup Forums

i'm all for it

But why? What is so unresolvable about this? How did it all start? I'm quite curious if you care to share

this is the next stage of gay, starts with traps, moves to twinks, then to muscular jocks

Fuck off faggot this is a thread for girls with penises.

>girls with penises

not a thing... you mean men?

>"liking traps isn't gay"
>"muh feminine penis"
Hang yourself.

i like penises of all kinds

also if you have a penis you are male

>2017
>being this scientifically illiterate

Oh please do tell me about how gender is a spectrum. You are either a man or a woman. If you are a man, and you are attracted to men, even if they pretend to be women, you are still a man attracted to a man. That is called "homosexuality".
>muh current year
>scientifically illiterate
Links related, you goddamn sodomite faggot.

webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-transgender-mental-illness-classification-20160729-story.html

gr8 b8 m8's

Are you just mad because t-grills don't usually like topping and you need a dick up your ass, or what?

You really believe that a woman can have a penis? You REALLY believe that?

Did you fail first grade biology?

Yeah, your post only highlights how stupid you are. Where did I imply that gender is a fucking spectrum?
>pretend to be women
Cringe.
>either a man or a woman
Yeah. You're right. Did I imply otherwise?
>that is called homosexuality
Why is it so important for you faggots to label everything?

You hope for a reaction, huh? Okay, here's what I'll say to that.
Um, I appreciate you picking me out of the crowd to give me your stance on not only your sexuality, but the fact that you can stand alone with this sexuality that you've hand selected, not based on your genitalia, I hope. Um, and uh, there are a lot of women out there that are struggling, that don't have the independence you got. I'm asking that you don't speak for them...As a whole. They probably wouldn't accept you with the open arms and gratitude that you assumed you deserve. So, um, um, that's for your safety because I don't think there's anyone that needs to impugn to discredit here. Um, the fact that you put on your shoes on your own in this little confabulation of clishmaclaver that you're having with me is with no doubt is clever. I'm charmed. Eh, so I'm also an independent woman, and I'm lesbian. So if you'd like we can go out sometime, just sex. I don't have money for food. Um, are you of age? You're seventeen? Are you eighteen? Really? That's a great age. That's, that's fantastic. So, we don't have to worry about talking to your parents. I'm going to ignore the rest of the subject matter pertaining to this specific conversation, and go back to ogling baseball literature I really don't care for, and I think maybe you should start speaking to that woman herself because she's also independent, but she's also of a different ethnicity, and she'll be proud to see that you'd make that stand in a library no less and with an appropriate inside voice.

>projecting this hard
I'm mad because my people are being subverted by cultural marxism. This is a sign of the downfall of Western civilization, of the people I love dearly. It pains me to see such degeneracy plague these men. I am obligated to do what I can to end such disgrace.

Your lack of an argument is not surprising at all. You're clearly delusional.
>Where did I imply that gender is a fucking spectrum?
Make your "scientific" argument then, I'm still waiting. The only "scientific" argument that I've heard is that "gender and sex are separate because gender is a social construct" & other related fairytales.
>admitting that there are only 2 genders but also decrying the obligatory, deserved label of homosexuality
This is what we call doublethink.

The scientific "argument", to put it shortly, because this is fucking Sup Forums, is that transgender people are born with the wrong body. They are biologicall male, yes, but their brains function like those of women.
>admitting that there are only 2 genders but also decrying the obligatory, deserved label of homosexuality
No, homosexuality's real, but what I was getting at is your constant need to point it out. As in judging people because of it.

>jakdduw

>i'm not attracted to masculinity
>wants to see dick

Western civilization seems to be doing just fine, despite the momentary setback of Trump's election. Quality of living remains high, fewer people are starving than ever before... What's the problem?

Also I'm sure it's pure coincidence that you're enjoying the pics here while you're lecturing us on morality.

A few things in my life to try and give you perspective on how it actually feels in the hope you'll actually learn something.

> Every time I look in the mirror I feel like its a stranger. You feel like your trapped inside somebody else and the way you think you look in your minds eye doesnt line up with reality.
> Always felt like that. As far back as I can remember...
> I started trying to dress like a girl since I was 7.
> Would scream like murder if my mom tried to cut my hair.
> 'You have such a pretty daughter' was a common place compliment my parents got.
> Didn't like anything boys normally like and struggled to make friends with my own gender.
> Hit puberty and liked boys as well as girls.
> Started trapping/cd for more
> Would dress up every day just to unwind after school (non sexual).
> Got tons of attention from hot girls in class because I'm top 20% as a guy even tho Im andro. Think Justin Beiber effect on teenage girls.
> Sex as a guy felt wrong. Hated having to be dom/felt I was sub. Although I found the female form attractive.
> Go to uni.
> Explore sexuality. Dress andro af.
> Get a 8/10 GF who's open minded.
> Still sad as fuck about my identity after 2 years of dating.
> Depressed
> Start therapy
> Reflect on my life and realize its been dominated my gender dysphoria.
> Decide I want to transition.

I could write a book about all the signs and feelings. But long story short; I had it made as a guy. I wasn't some 'no kiss' who saw this as an 'out'. I always felt like something was wrong and the only times I ever felt truly comfortable was when I was identifying/dressing as a female.