Quitting weed to better myself and thus bettering my volk and I want to destroy my pieces. I have bong related...

Quitting weed to better myself and thus bettering my volk and I want to destroy my pieces. I have bong related, how should I destroy it Sup Forums?

>clean it and sell it to someone

Good thing you've quit weed, it's clearly made you stupid

might as well try and sell it to another weedfag if you don't need it anymore

sell it to your little brother or his friend

If I sell it I am just enabling my community to use weed. Figured I might as well destroy it for Sup Forumss pleasure

if dubs sell for $10

Mfw

>Good thing you've quit weed, it's clearly made you stupid
pretty sure OP would be stupid regardless.

oh shit... you're one of those born-again twats...

you know, there's nothing wrong with wanting to better your life, and quitting. but nobody likes a self-righteous prick.

what pleasure lies within destroying a perfectly good pipe

I think OP is a communist.

Dubs

Just go leave it outside somewhere so someone else can enjoy it

that piece is retarded china glass anyways OP not even worth breaking or buying in the first place

definitely not worth selling unless your friends are also retarded

just give it t people you know who smoke

ITT, Sup Forums is pothead degenerates

Glass recycles well, unless you live in a State where you can sell it without incurring any unwelcome Imperial attention.

Why the fuck would you want to stop smoking cannabis? Seriously. Why? I cannot comprehend that. Easily one of the best things in life.

Oh stop being some elitist prick about "china glass", its all the same shit unless you are buying hand-blown heady pieces you colossal faggot

Anal insertion

took us long enough

wholeheartedly agree, my weed makes my nights after shitty days so much more worthwhile

>unless you are buying hand-blown heady pieces you colossal faggot
yeah that's what collectors like myself do. but supporting retarded china glass is basically throwing your money into the trash and lighting it on fire.. also supporting child labor w/ harsh conditions.. and then to waste Sup Forums's time with this faggot thread?

kys pls

I'll take it

poorfag who smokes medically, I don't have a very good piece.

no sense in destroying it, sell it or gift it to a friend or someone you know who smokes

Hoo boy! Those poor poor children, not like they make, you know, basically everything you buy and own. Obviously OP and most stoners don't choose to drop stupid amounts of money on several heady pieces and generally keep a cheap piece for daily use. Elitist Fag

It's glass you should take it to your local recycling facility.

>elitist fag
that is the second time you said that. is this supposed to be an insult? yeah shame on me for liking nice things and supporting local business within my own country. I am the worst huh?

my heroin makes my nights after shitty days so much more worthwhile

Why the fuck would you want to stop shooting heroin? Seriously. Why? I cannot comprehend that. Easily one of the best things in life.

You(or he) was going to break it

$10 is a good deal

"that piece is retarded china glass anyways OP not even worth breaking or buying in the first place"

No, you can enjoy good pieces just like the rest of us, but making it out as retarded to own a "cheap" piece is in itself retarded.

I've never smoked weed and don't think I want to after seeing how desperate people are over pieces. Never seen alcoholics flip a lid over someone breaking a glass.

Kek

They will flip a lid for spilling a glass

Put it in your ass and press. If you manage to break it you stop smoking weed

Good... usually mentally retards don't cope with being high very well.

how many bottles of alcohol cost more than 1000 dollars? you might be a retard because your questions boils down to
>why do people flip out over art?

unless it is crappy china glass like OP's pic though nobody cares about that

Pieces are generally 100$+, go smash someones bottle of 100$+ liquor and see how they react. Also, many stoners have had mannny sessions with a piece and get a sense of attachment

Theres nothing wrong with that glass... Hell I have a 100$ piece I'd be sad if someone broke purely on sentimental basis

OP's glass? yeah there is a lot wrong with it. mostly because it is a knock off design and it was spun by tiny asian fingers in unsafe work conditions, I guarantee it

you could always just sell it and spend the money on a fern. every day water the fern and it'll be a living reminder of how much you've grown as a person since quitting

(: best of luck!

Shuv it up your ass and cannonball off of a tall building.

whats wrong exactly? who cares if its made by small asian hands in unsafe work conditions? Who cares if it's modeled after other pieces? Thats business

>who cares if its made by small asian hands in unsafe work conditions?
apparently I do and apparently you don't. why ask it again? it seems dumb to ask questions when people give you clear answers the first time
>Who cares if it's modeled after other pieces?
It would be really cool if my Honda civic LOOKED like a Ferrari huh? I wonder why they don't make Ferrari shells and put them on civics I mean it's only "business" as you say

break it op. i suggest fire crackers or bb gun would be oddly satisfying

just before my unsuccessful suicide a couple years ago, I threw away all my best pipes (my all time favorite bong dated to 1980!) and paraphenelia, and even my best barely legal or not VCDs. Just chucked them into paper bag and put in alley trash bin a couple blocks away, the night before trash day.

here I am 2 years later...
had to start collection over....
most irreplaceable.

but cheap legal mail order pipes at gogopipes com restarted by bubbler/ashcatcher collection. always buy new pipes in ultrathick glass, they fragile, and dont make them as sturdy as they used too....

Don't, keep it as momento. Destroying it would only make you miss it an thus miss weed. 6months sober weed 4 months sober alcohol now being sober is awesome smoked bud an drank for 12 years. Now being sober i can honestly say life has never been better every day!

>ultrathick glass
is that the scientific term for glass that is more than 4-5mm thick? lol

You are making a positive claim that there is something wrong with the glass, you have yet to provide adequate reasons. Everything you are claiming is just subjectively "bad". Not every stoner needs to drop a grand on a glorified water bottle and those who don't spend that dont need people like you shitting on their pieces. Its a moot point in regards to OP since he doesnt care tbh.

Are these glass designs patented? If so, they can do patent claims. Are these pieces only similar? too bad.

You analogy sucks since there are legal ramifications if Honda did that, plus you are ignoring cars modeled after/similar to the Ferrari which still get the green light.

I've buried all my old bongs.

you really don't get it do you? oh well you get what you pay for.. that's forsure.
think about it this way... and you can use this analogy for basically anything you want
>Nice pipes aren't cheap, and cheap pipes aren't nice

go ahead and try to argue it
>Not every stoner needs to drop a grand on a glorified water bottle
of course they don't have to spending more than $50 on china glass is just silly IMO

i forget, i think it is 9mm-10mm thick?

bongs from the 80's mightve even been made out of REAL pyrex glass, the new modern pyrex nowadays is not the same, not as heat resistant, and not as thick, and they dont make pipes out of pyrex glass anymore, anyways. old stoner here. we didnt need measurements then, we didnt use metric system, you just flicked glass hard with your finger or pen or piece of metal, and appreciated the old sturdy glass of yesteryear...

4-5mm is fairly standard these days and even thinner for cheap shit like OPs pic. 7mm is pretty solid and yeah 9-10 is beefy as hell and would better serve as a weapon against burglars than an actual daily driver

>subjective subjectivity is subjective
I guess you are also the type of person who only buys name brand paper towels since, hey, cheap paper towels arent nice and nice paper towels arent cheap.

I bet for every person who likes your glass there would be roughly the same amount of people who wouldn't based on performance, look, or price.

Ultimately the only thing that -really- matters is performance, so unless you can empirically prove more expensive = better performance, then its just subjective taste

Didn't pyrex fall out of favor since non-branded Borosilicate Glass since it was easier to clean and maintain? Can't say for sure, but is there any reason to prefer pyrex?

why does it matter who likes the art pieces in my collection? Do you buy things because you want them to like you/it? that seems weird and materialistic

and to answer your other question yes the function of some pieces that cost 500-1000 or 10,000 are better than those that cost 50 dollar. that's basics of business which you seem to know so much about

Jsyk user, most cheap glass is made in India. Not in China

user when I stopped smoking, I didn't care about my collection anymore either, and I ended up leaving a Jerome Baker at an apartment when I moved out. I still don't smoke, but am ashamed I let that happen

got a number for that ace? I know you don't I just want to know why you would bring that up like I don't already know

I know many people in the industry, collectors, business owners, artists etc. not a day goes by that I don't see a post from someone who got hit up by a LEE WOONG FU who is asking to rep their product for CHEAP LONG TIME

You sound like a massively pretentious faggot

I bet you are the alien dick salt bong guy. Nobody likes you are your shitty "art"

Don't be a fucking idiot, pot got you through some rough patches. Package those pieces for the attic with some wax, you may need them again as life has it's rough patches.

Society is slipping again...

in fact I know who that is but I am not he... because I haven't already shared the same 20 pics of my salt toob.
nothing wrong with that unless you care what faggots like you think

Man... that's the point... why do -you- care if someone has a cheaper function piece. I said at the very top I completely get heady pieces especially as ones of pride, but liking heady pieces doesn't make me call all other pieces "cheap china glass"

Are you specifically complaining about non-heady pieces that are 50$+? depending on what you are looking for in terms of perc's, design, style, etc. you might be pushed up to 100-150$ in Canadian Pesos even for cheap glass, which is still leaps and bounds cheaper than heady pieces. PLUS, say you are clumsy or smoke with folks, would you really want them handling your 1000$+ piece stoned? I definitely would not.

All I was trying to get across is just because its china glass doesn't make the piece any less effective... I mean, to go back to the car analogy, do you say that anyone who buys a civic is buying a "retarded car" since its not a Ferrari? Some people are proud of their Civic, just like some people are proud of their ROOR, or CHEECH, or GRAVLab, or whatever

It's extremely addictive and expensive

Use it as a prop in an anti weed short. Depict a weed head loser and then have him find the light and show him shooting it with an AR or something and then following the path of betterment.

I am very proud of my honda civic thank you very much. I don't however pretend for a minute that it looks as nice or functions the same way that a Ferrari or Porsche does

Gods no, I have a very basic and generic elymer flask style which has served its purpose for years. True cheap china glass by OG Glass,

Nah, That's a lie the government tells you

pyrex BACK THEN, was all the rage for some reason. Maybe cuz it could also be used for hash pipes, and later crack pipes.

but then pyrex got a bad rep as primarily used for drug cooking, so the pyrex company changed to a shitty formula that is now in use, and will explode if used to make modern drugs, i think, done on purpose to avoid tarnishing the brand. But there is still old fashioned pyrex that is LAB grade, but only sold to institutions on genuine institution purchase order invoices ONLY. Every else that is Pyrex, or pyrex substitute is inferior and potash glass or borosilicate or whatever the fuck, and will shatter when toooo hot, i think...

as for cleaning, even the chemicals used in those bong cleaner fluids were harsher and melted bong grunge. now the pipe cleaner fluids are organic safe non toxic if swallowed and shit, the pussy ification of bongs and cleaning fluids of the 80's and 90's.

I also suspect the glass blowers or chinese made mechanically made glass is kinda a racket, as pipes seem to be way more fragile nowadays. everybody nowadays knows sombody who broke there $100+ brand name pipe, and the old old pyrex pipes could take a bounce or two. that is why I do not mind buying 10mm+ thick machine made pipes with percs and ash catchers nowadays, because now you only break a $10 ashcatcher or a $29 pipe, instead of a $100-$300 designer pipe, and the bongcleaners smell like bubble gum and are food safe and shit...

Weed head is angry

I put mine in a paper bag and smacked it against concrete.

Just because you have a problem with weed in your life doesn't mean others do.

You want my advice? Keep the thing. Look at it everyday. Take air rips whenever you're craving a rip. But don't give in to smoking. If you can't gain that self control, then it's not the weed that's the problem. I grew up realizing this as a pot smoker. It's not addictive, and it's an easy couple day ride to sobriety with full mental acuity in two weeks or less. So when you smoke, you're trying to escape. You've gotta get a hold on your life with your temptations at your feet. Learn to know the right and wrong times to smoke, and never give into thinking patters that convince yourself to keep smoking after it was OK to.

In short, you're not fighting weed, your fighting yourself-- you've singled out the wrong culprit.

nah brah, I just prefer when stoners can get along. You do you, but no need to call other people's pieces trash.

Fair enough, but neither do you call your car retarded trash from china. In some cases there's definitely a change in performance, and of course heady pieces look phenomenal (I'm partial to handblown with the swirls of colors, not so much the "my bong is an AK-47" types) but for day to day use or those on a budget... Nothing wrong with some good old thrift pieces.

what do you think of these swirlies? pray tell user

Color is nice, love the twist in the white/clear claws... though I like function and form, so I'm torn if I like the design since the claws seem superfluous, unless of course its made to look like something I'm completely missing

it's a dry sidecar as I am sure you know.. has a really nice hit and the push on it is great for packing big bowls for friends or little ones for yourself I guess. My buddies remarked that it feels like the sidecar chamber cools the smoke nicely it isn't really harsh snapping or anything so a little beeline and you are ready to roll

the horns are there because they look cool I guess? it is a collab between two brothers who very very rarely collab over the course of their 20y careers so that is probably why it looks a little contrasting

Definitely a nice piece regardless. I'm a very basic guy when it comes to my tastes though