How do you handle this situation?

How do you handle this situation?

This date is done. You don't play Roblox or minecraft.
You are dead to me n00b.

Kill myself with a badly drawn gun.
Also that woman is probably an autistic splerglord

I won't leave if you start giving me a footjob under the table RIGHT NOW

Do I read it right-to-left or left-to-right?
Oh wait.
It doesn't make sense in either direction.

She's probably just nervous cause she's on a date. I just wouldn't respond to her freaking out like that and then I'd bring up whatever games I like.
Then later that night she would bend me over and fuck me with her girl penis.

/thread. Would throw my dice at.

left to right.

>N-no it's quite alright to call it Gears at War
>I mean it's not as if I didn't understand what you said, rather, I understood it just fine
>You know there's not a lot of games on the market with 'Gears' and 'War' in the title, so I just applied a bit of common sense and were able to understand you just fine
>That's the good thing about the English language, it doesn't have to be 100% precise, screwing up a bit is okay I guess
>Not that you should screw up, just like you did, you should try to avoid screwing up next time when speaking about titles of games.

How did I do, bros?

Should probably follow up a bit more

3/10 autisms, your poor grammar ruined it

Just say the first three. The last sentence makes you sound like an asshole and the second to last one is unnecessary.

You just dumped your spaghetti all over her.

"Haha I get what you mean don't worry. I fucking love gears of war" --> follow-up with another subject

gg

fucking easy come on being on a date is all about making her feel appreciated and ignoring the little things

>haha, It's all good, I stumble over words when I'm nervous/speaking fast too
>get date
>???
>profit

>her restart speech is far more annoying than her getting a name wrong could ever be

/thread

bunch of faggots and virgins in here

>don't worry about it dear tits not a big deal

>eh.. sorry i didn't mean to say tits

>it's just, you have so many...tits
>not that you have more than two, but
>the girth of your breasts is what i meant

>bunch of faggots and virgins in here
Welcome to Sup Forums

fucking gay ass cock nose dog.

gears of war?

more like gears of bore
play a real game then we'll talk faggot

Y-you too...

>Talking to a woman about videogames
>She isn't incredibly fat or ugly
Something is amiss here.

I only play Tetris

You're just jealous because even they turn you down.

>Hitting on girls you're playing games with
Imagine being this pathetic.

when the fuck else are you going to hit on a girl? a pool party?

well if you weren't so pathetic maybe

Said the guy on Sup Forums.

i liek Star Wars Battlefield, Mobile Gear Solid and Legend of Kain: Soul Reaper
And that one Zelda game with the flute and the annoying fairy.

she has titties so I overlook it and look at the titties

white knighting too hard.

>And then he said, "When the fuck else are you going to hit on a girl?"

You're a fuckin' nerd

Then I'd go home and fuck the prom queen.

>everyone on Sup Forums is as shit as I am
No it doesn't work that way.
Anyway I'm off to a friend's house. They're these things you get in your life when you're capable of being liked.
Take care, user. I hope things get better for you one day. I really do.

Besht posht in thish thread.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH EVERYONE ELSE'S FACES JESUS CHRIST WHY ARENT THEY MOVING FUCKING SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING DEMON"

Why is a console peasant speaking to me? And a tranny, to boot!

> Deus Vult.webm

>I'm going to restart and pretend you didn't happen

Give her a raised eyebrow, then assure her that she doesn't need to pretend to like Dudebro titles for my sake, since she's showing pretty good taste as it is.

>Gee, thanks for the lesson in communication, DAD.
That's how you did.

You did shit.

>@)!&
>doesn't know that's a badminton cock on his nose
>doesn't know badminton is gay

Get out more.

you're getting laid tonight

I didn't hear any of the Portal/Half-Life games

>I have no idea what your talking about, but you have big tits and i'm rich.

>How do you handle this situation?
Continue the conversation. Fucking up a title is not that big of a deal.

fucken casual

she made it a big deal though

>i unironically wanna about something other than vidya on a date even though it would be easy
>i'm not actually autist enough to say that
>who cares about fucking up the title, especially if she corrected herself, continue conversation

I'd probably be nice and continue talking about our shared interest in video games. I'm not bothered by the fact that she called a bad franchise by the wrong name.

why do you think its a bad franchise?

>talk about video games with a girl
I change the subject, Im not going down that road again.

Pretty sure shes was trying to be "cute." That shit right there could possibly ruin the date

Whoever would get mad at that Is a nerd or gay

A couple of weeks ago I went on a date with a woman who farted mid-date. Now that soon to be shit ruined the date.

I play skyrim and fallout 3 all the time. Do you like to suck dick?

Tell her that video games are for chumps and how about we go back to my place and I'll let her play with a real joystick. ;D then I creampie her cunt and never call her again.

You must at least 18 to browse Sup Forums. Please come back in 12 years

Let's be real, none of you would handle it in any way.

Because you'd actually have to leave your parents basement to get a date.

Not him, but:
>Game swaps between cheesey, 1980s macho stereotypes and serious moments
>Console shooter
I can't tell if the devs want the game to be comical or not.

Well at least your capable of going on dates.

Get out of my face fucking normie

REEEEEEE

Barely. I hadn't really been on one before and honestly I don't like them a whole lot. I'd really rather just meet a woman and fuck her; but unfortunately you have to build a rapport with them first and I'm not going near hookers ever again. I swear if being gay was actually a choice I would have made it years ago. Fags have it so easy in that regard.

lets go play some games, what the fuck are we doing in a diner? I have hot pockets and ramen at the house.

>chain, radiator, basement
>things I need to clean this week

Because its a franchise....if the developer was worth anything they'd make more games not just cash in on the same titles repeatedly.

>my 2c

I liked nier

big deal breaker huh? Human functions?

Ask her about her life. Her job, her other hobbies, that type of shit. In my experience most women don't seem to like videogames and often judge men harshly for being really into them. So for me the whole point of hanging out with a woman would be to not have to talk about shit like videogames.

I liked Infinite Warfare

Good for you, I dont understand your point.

Call her a nerd.

I'll probably just excuse myself to the restroom, and leave.

"We ain't pretending shit, you filthy casual"

post wasn't meant for you

They exist user. Just have to be patient.

Good for you I dont understand your point.

How familiar are you with the gear wars?

Well, the thing about the gear wars is that it wasn't about the gears at all...

Oh /d/, you make me smile so much.

okay

you just m night shamalan'd the shit out of me

Not a big deal breaker, no. It's just that I already wasn't that jazzed about the whole thing. She wasn't very good looking - again not a deal breaker, but no points for her there. She dressed strangely, kind of hippie-ish, kind of some other new age shit I don't know about - same thing. She was surprisingly independent, which I must admit really impressed me, but she was still boring. I had to drive all the conversation almost entirely on my own. Which I expected to have to do, but again, no points for her on that.
So basically it was already a meh date... And she farted and it was bad. I'm pretty sure she was embarrassed about it, but tried to ignore it/move on. I tried to, but it just helped the whole thing culminate in a bit of a disappointment.
But I've been talking to a couple of other women lately who seem equally as boring, which don't get me wrong about, I don't hold it against them. Women are naturally boring. You can't get mad at them for being boring anymore than you can get mad at a dog for pissing on trees and humping legs. But at least these two are better looking and I'm hoping to secure a meet up with at least one of them by the end of the week.

>They exist?
Who? What? Women that like vidya?

Thanks for the life story, bro.

Nigga that was a tiny fragment of the last fortnight of my life... And I don't even live a particularly interesting life.

get a fucking job, move out of my mom's basement, and stop masturbating to the saddest cartoon imaginary date shit I've ever seen in my life

simply say
"young lady i am an expert on humans. now open your cloaca and say 'gears of war'"

I hope they work out better than the last one

WOOH! YEAH! Bring it on sucker! This my kinda shit!

oh no it's retarded

I'd just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of "How's this for a start." Then again I'm not autistic like you and I know what girls want.