Whats their endgame?

Whats their endgame?

their own cum

Reddit Letter Media, the movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

Razorfist, please go

Murder-suicide pact.

>But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
Correct

To make you see the star wars prequels for the crap they are.

Episode 1 was better than Return of the Jedi

Not really

world domination

Why even bother responding if that's all you're going to say? Episode 1 was an excellent, world-building start to a well-rounded trilogy. It examined the relationship between master and padawan, explored the political undercurrents and lazy complacency that led to the republic's downfall, and showed through the story of Anakin how the road to hell is always paved with good intentions. On top of all of that, it was a gorgeous film that still looks good today. The Phantom Menace was truly George Lucas' magnum opus and you're basically just a plebian faggot. What did Return give us? Ghosts and teddy bear Injuns? Even Jar Jar was excellent foreshadowing as to the cause of the Republic's transition to Empire, being a physical embodiment of the naive foolishness within the useful idiots that propped up Palpatine's ascent.

Not really.

desu watching movies is kind of pointless. they don't really offer any surprises or anything, nothing you can't get from the trailer. even RLM is getting tired of how derivative shit gets, but they're more entertaining than the actual movie, which is also 3-4 times longer than the review and costs money, so you might as well just watch the review.

>guys look, I'm projecting!

mike's three lifegoals are banging thicc redheads, watching schlock, and making fun of rich evans.

>not knowing this old pasta

sup reddit

they seem like guys that dont have any end game. they will suddenly just be old, have no savings or family and then kill themselves with alcohol

mike has already started

Why do people still give genuine responses to old ass pasta?

Fleecing their gullible fans with bad merch and patreon bux.

go back to the BvS defense thread

Those are pretty noble endeavors 2bh

do you think Mike is happy

Turning this board into reddit with no survivors

Truly a God among men

I preferred Batman and Robin, it had a chill factor that really appealed to me.

>why are RLMfags retards from other boards?

They are the living embodiment of the x-men ethos

i hope so :3

Can I be FUCKING real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people make film reviews for you to enjoy. They make them for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? Some videos are never going to be perfect. Some reviews are never going to live up to your hype. Sometimes it won't be everything you'd ever want in a video.

What it WAS going to be was an two guys reviewing movies with jokes and weird shit. I just watched over 2 hours of videos/reviews and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Are they alcoholics? Sure. Are they repetitive? Maybe. Are their sketches imperfect and the sets questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to receive new reviews every week and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of their achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off funny after funny HitB's.

Red Letter Media doesn't owe you the world.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve them and you were never fans in the first place.

I wish I was paid for being a fat lazy piece of work with bald beta friends, talking shit about famous people and fucking my equally fat wife after a long day of sitting on my ass, drinking and bossing my collegues around

I think you're thinking of Nostalgia Critic here m8.

5/5 bretty good

Episode one was literally a movie for toddlers.

idgi

Ironic, as this comes off as a toddlee's interpretation of the cinematic masterpiece that was The Phantom Menace.

Not really

he knows more than I can ever aspire to