Hey /b, how do I produce this much cum?

Hey /b, how do I produce this much cum?
What doo I have to do?

drink a lot of milk

yeah, right

And I thought I came a lot wtf. Best advice I can give is drink lots of water, take vitamins, don't jack off/have sex for a while and edge when you finally decide to

Edge for a month straight

There you go.

thanks user.
btw, have you tried to do this?

but I edge and then cum, or I edge and the stop masturbating?

bullshit i call. he came in that same rubber about 4 times

why you think its bullshit?

Nah I haven't tried yet but the "ingredients" make sense I mean it's not harmful stuff.

Edge like has many times as you can then cum all during the same session

but soya have a lot of strogen, doesn't it?

Gene therapy. Besides, it's not as if you need to cum more: even 2ml will get a woman preggers if you're not sterile.

steal cum from other people and pass it off as ur own

yes

i took sunflower lecithin and pygeum for a time and it increased the amount i came by a ton, it also made me precum a whole lot more, made me slightly more sensitive, and have more intense orgasms.

i didn't take zinc because the more i looked into it the more i saw that it's way too easy to take too much and it's very harmful. i also didn't take arginine because that's just protein, so i had extra eggs for breakfast.

I buy non-soy lecithin caps, works just the same. Lecithin, Arginine AAKG, and zinc before sleep are the only ones that seem to have any noticible increase for me. And lots of water.

How much would you say your gains were in terms of volume?

You don't. That's not cum.

Whats edging. Dont tell anyone that I don't know all the secrets.

Instead of 1-3 good shots + whatever else, more like 2-5 thick shots + extra dribblage. Could actually feel the increase in volume as each shot moved up and out my dick. Definitely a bonus during cumming.

Maybe I just naturally don't make what my body can, and these supps help with what I lack in my diet to produce the max amount each time. YMMV. But, it's generally cheap to find out if it works...

Edging is basically not cumming. Go to the brink of orgasm and stopping before you actually orgasm.

at least twice as much cum and i don't precum at all so that increased by like 1000%.

that was a year ago so i don't really remember how much i was taking but it was somwhere like 500-1000mg of lecithin and 200mg of pygeum daily. i forgot to mention in my last post that i was also taking fish oil, around 1200mg a day.

i'd say it takes about a week to 2 weeks to see results.

Nice. I have a naturally high-protein diet and pretty good-sized loads, but poorer circulation, so I was thinking of taking L-Arginine alone.

get some zink tablets and take one a day, i do it and i shoot fucking tons

Stick with Arginine AAKG ...I buy it in bulk powder from ebay

Where can I buy pygeum? Canada-Cuck here