Just face it America, you're the cuck nation of the world. You're the retarded cousin that nobody likes...

Just face it America, you're the cuck nation of the world. You're the retarded cousin that nobody likes. Everyone hates you. Why don't you just do yourself a favour a fuck off?

>downtown Paris

god bless europe and all the mudslimes you retards let in

Lardass americuck spotted

kek, enjoy watching your civilization collapse to the muslim horde

Enjoy your filthy mexicans and diabetes.
> Most diverse nation on earth

kek, enjoy your muslims and not being able to eat good mexican food, faggot

Enjoy your shitty teeth and gypsies faggot. Stay cucked europoor.

I like how if I looked up the photos I could have made people think you people are stereotypical instead of Americans kek

>favour

disgusting

It's alright, when WW3 happens, we'll save you again.

Defending filthy mid skin's
Claiming teeth in Europe are bad although America has some of the worst, wprldwide.
> Stay uneducated autist fag

>comparing mexicans to muslims who occasionally explose

kek, you really are reaching now boy

Are British? You must be because they were the ones doing all the work you lazy cuck. America joined the war when it was all but over.
> American vets are pussies

Post proof fag.

Comparing Muslims (a religion) to mexicans ( a race).
> Keep crying fag

>>American vets are pussies

Says the faggot neckbeard keyboard warrior.

we got the biggest stick. all of europe couldn't do shit.

wow, oldfag, that is awesome.
came here to 4cha in 2005, during the columbine leaks, and that pic was all the rage meme (without the burger watermark) back them! long lived meme!

by the way comrade, why do the russians use "cuck" in every single thread. even though that word is old worldwide, it really wasnt used in US except for like the past 4 years when professional commie trolls started really trying to influence the worlds chat boards.

oh well, greetings comrade !

Mexican is a nationality not a race you dumb faggot

how about those rape rates in sweden tho
>wewlad
or how about those cuck riots in france
>wewlad
or how about those no go sand nigger zones throughout europe
>wewlad
or how about greece's fucked economy and how they are running on bailouts
>enjoy europistan future sand nigger slave

aww a lot of countries dont like us americans... so sad. i really wanna visit you guys, like so much. really, it seems so nice in the middle east or the new middle east i mean half of europe

europe is so fucked even the brits don't want to be associated with you fucktards kek

I believe the main difference between Europe and the USA is that the USA is a country and Europe is a continent.

mexican race is niggers tho

All you euro pieces of trash would be nazis if it wasn't for us amerifags saving your ass from not only one world war but two! All of Europe is americas cumdumpster.

Keep crying

Europe is a shithole fr.

That doesn't even sound believable. Trill harder europoor.

oh please. doing all the work...like getting your ass kicked and london bombed into oblivion?

I'm sorry. user Post #730408374 used offensive language online. You have been notified that continual use of inflammatory language could lead to you receiving a fine of 5,000 euros and potentially 5 years in prison.

You have been warned.

>America, cuck nation of the world.

How about them high school/ target practice combos
> Great job america

>I'm a sad eurocuck

kekkekekekekkkekkkekkek

You mean the most powerful capital in the world got bombed during a world war!? Call the press.

USA! USA! Enjoy whatever shithole you live in. I'll be enjoying my freedom

and i almost forgot about germany having both world wars under it's belt
>and it conquered nearly all of europe and conspired with the Grand Mufti to kill all jews until the U.S. stepped in
>you're welcome OP sincerely from America

> Freedom
> Not even allowed fucking Kinder Eggs

We Americans could've fought just the Japanese and let you deal with the Nazis all on your own.

you europoors make some good guns. Too bad you're so cucked you can't even own or carry them. Don't worry, we'll do it for you.

It's funny that you actually believe that America contributed. What happened was the equivalent of passing an unplugged controller to your kid so that they think they're helping.

kek

but for real, kinder eggs are dangerous af

The whole planet is shit and heading to WW3.

But atleast the US will come out on top again.

Dubs of ABSOLUTE truth!

How come European countries have been around for like a thousand years on average and are still not on top of the world? America kicked your asses on being the top dog of the world in just over a hundred years of existence.

Do you guys even nation?

> No you couldn't
> You got beaten by some rice farmers in vietnam

>making fun of americans

>average europoor is the epitome of trash

Kekeke

Checked

it's funny how you imply America didn't and that we don't subsidize over 70% of the UN we are basically the world police force you faggot, be grateful that we'l pull your country out of the dirt once the EU crashes and sand niggers take over

The US won't fucking exist if world war 3 happens. The Soviets will fucking level the continent

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

How many of your people have been to an unhabitable frigid wasteland.

No one in this thread can spell wtf.

The world would be shit without the USA. You know it, i know it, everyone in this thread knows it. Got me to respond to bait though....sooo you got that goin

Guess you haven't heard, but America could level the entire earth a few hundred times over with nukes. If we go you all go.

Someone has been watching team America...

Great argument
> You got me there

The Soviets have more than you.
> Keep your chin up little man

Is something going on this thread? I couldn't hear anything over all the freedom!

Fuck Europe. Look at the shit they allow to happen. Its the end of days for them. Maybe its necessary.

>i'll take unsubstantiated jabs based on fiction to act superior on the internet for a while to distract myself from my lonely existence where all my family is getting consistently raped by muslims just outside my door

wow bud you sure got me

The US was literally founded by some penny pinching, tax evading Britons.

Yuropoor at it again..I swear man they are too fucking jelly!!

Ah, the silken hair of a chinese man with the skin of a hot dog. God Bless America

Mistaken, but don't worry it's common for mongs like you to be wrong. You should be embarrassed and ashamed, but it's common tho.

Can someone drive a truck into ops tea riddled house

kek

Look at you using big words like that. I'm proud of you little Billy. You may have passed pre school but that doesn't mean you're intelligent. The US isn't the best stocked in terms of nuclear arsenal so go and check your facts.
> Stay mad cuck boy

I'm sure a mudslime is already in route

Eurotrash BTFO

I'm American and I'm offended

Sure hope so..one less keyboard tea drinking faggot!

Kekekekekekekke. Nice skyline you've got there. Kekekekek

And....

Kek, if any word in that remark is something you considered "big" then you only prove my point.

You can't make me mad, I live in America. You know the nation that has either kicked your countries ass or has freed your countries ass. I know your an angry 13 yo but I'll say it anyway, you're welcome.

How did America get cucked so badly by 19 goat fuckers!?!
> TOP FUCKING KEK
> I'M SCREECHING

Stay obsessed euroshit

Soviet Union is gone. How many do you have?

>professional trolls

pic related

Get ready to rep the black flag infidel

Personally have 10. Keep them in my shed mate.

and the european continent should really be called Eurasia, as it is a contiguous continental land mass.

I'd love to sit back and watch you flounder if we really did just give up and leave the engine of commerce in your far from capable hands.

I've never been to Canada

UK: One bus got destroyed
USA: FUCKING JUMBO JET CHANGES NEW YORK'S SKYLINE
> Great banter cuck boy

how many terrorist attacks have happened in the EU in the last 6 months upwards of 60 right? nice try user

my Glocks are made in the USA

I bet you mad you yellow teeth yuro

Mexicans are white, black, what ever you full nigger

Yeah but the EU tends to act like one country economically, and it's the only way Europe's economy is anywhere near comparable to the US.