Is Troy Aikman Gay?

Is Troy Aikman actually gay and that is why he got so mad at Skip Bayless suggesting it?

Even if he is, so what? It's 2016 he can be gay if he wants to

What if he looks at the other men's willys in the shower? That's sexual harassment

this is more interesting

>when his paper, the Dallas Times Herald, went under in 1991, he started faxing his column to readers for $99 a year—a gambit that anticipated the internet.

skip bayless is just lonely. he wants to be held in someone's strong arms, rest his gnarled face into someone's muscular chest and just go sleep.

Aikman was married and has kids. Skip on the other hand doesn't. He spends all his time as the gym too trying to pick up twinks.

They were suggesting his homosexuality was a contributing factor to his marriage's collapse.

>wearing gloves at the gym

If he's not gay then why are his eyes focused on his dick?

He just really really likes women that's all.

That quote never ceases to make me laugh.

You can't give your boyfriend silky smooth handjobs with calloused hands.

>Tom Brady illustrates how straight men react when asked "wait, are you gay?"

Everyone just hates him because he is too good, too handsome, and too successful.

Isn't it interesting that despite the tight ball security on Tom, he's remained GOAT while Gay Aaron's numbers have fallen like Kevin to his knees when Daddy Rodgers comes home?

*Steelers deflating to try and make themselves relevant

By this point in his career Peyton was substantially regressing while Tom is just getting better and better without HGH, like Peyton

>Peyton Fags BTFO

This image is never not funny.

If someone calls you gay just go along with it and makeout with them. As long as the balls dont touch its not gay.

is it gay if you look at a man's crotch while you're talking to him?

I do and I'm not gay

>If someone calls you gay just go along with it and makeout with them. As long as the balls dont touch its not gay.
Feminine penis?

That's definitely on the homosexual end of the spectrum though.

Troy seems like the type who prefers Bears over traps.

>make out with them

Err thats pretty gay

Official man on man non gay actions power rankings

1. Get jerked off
2. Get sucked off
3. Jerk him off
4. Jerk each other off
5. suck him off
6.fuck him
9001 get fucked by him
9002 make out
9003 touch balls

>filtered tripfags itt

Kek

I bet you would like to get it on with Troy Aikman.

>kiwi needs a safe space

I think Skip came on to Aikman and when Troy turned him down, Skip made up the story out of spite.

Get back in the huddle, Aaron

He was mostly reporting on rumors started by Barry Switzer and co. after they had a falling out. He never directly named Aikman as a homosexual he just reported that other nameless people in the Switzer camp were.

Shut up fag

skip is clearly gay

and probably had a thing with aikman