If you have read Berserk, I would like to know your opinion about this scene...

If you have read Berserk, I would like to know your opinion about this scene, do you think she enjoys it or is it really rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7WF9qCE
e-hentai.org/s/51a5afa54a/605710-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just started playing game after bingewatching all seasons of anime. And yeah this is rape

is it the same scene depicted in the movie golden age arc III

yes

discord.gg/7WF9qCE Join here for free nudes!!!xd

pretty god damn sure it was rape

Rape
caska had a normal reaction

Definitely rape, considering she is mentally scarred by it

well then yeah, that shit was pretty fucked up, and I don't think she consciously enjoyed it, the only thing I could see her enjoying might be the primal instinct of sex and male domination but idk

It's rape because her apparent enjoyment was induced supernaturally
If you use magic to get laid, it's rape.

I gotta be honest, and I'm super glad someone asked this question, but she enjoyed it. She was scene both crying and smiling while getting bounded by black scalie dick, AND even though her turns her head, she clearly takes part in his kiss.

It was the final betrayal of guts, because she still loved whatever his face. I can't remember the name.

tl;dr She loved it.

well she was beging for the griffith dick the whole show till she found him all gimped out in the dungeon him being strong again probably means shes into it again

You're trying too hard

fuck just go to google images and google "caska rape scene" she's fucking
squirting in it!

Maybe I'm misinterpreting rape, maybe it was rape, but she enjoyed it.

Have you guys watched the redux?

Is it worth it to watch it?
I've already seen and read everything, but it's been awhile...

Jesus
I have a pimple on penis

if you read the most recent chapter it makes it pretty clear it was rape if you are brain dead

she did not enjoy it

it shattered her personality

I don't need to google. I've watched and read it.

Maybe you're just a retard? There's always that

Yeah especially how retard casca is like chasing after him when he goes to talk to guts at the sword memorial for the band

A lot of women orgasm during rape. It doesn't mean they "enjoyed it," sex is mostly instinct and reflex, but thinking that way is a big chunk of what fucks people up after they get raped. That and the endorphin rush when it's over.

not rape
just guts getting cucked

Have you masturbated ever seeing this scene? Be honest (me so many times)

It seemed like she enjoyed the fingering at first then she started to hate it.

do you mean the three movies?

Which is why rape is so secretly desired by women. As seen in nearly all popular romance novels written by women.

There's honestly a lot of rape in Berserk. Looking back now it's weird.

She was wet, her nipples were diamonds, she was smiling, blushing and kissed him back.

She was also completely brain fucked at that point. Suddently she was in hell, saw all her friends be torn to pieces and then found herself beeing raped by her jesus figure for years.

There are a lot of mixed emotions going on in that scene, its what makes it so mesmerizing.

Slan get out

rape you moron

>9 clicks to get a captcha
>fuckyoucaptcha
>fuckyou4chins

Na the redux is a combination of the first series and the movies, it's supposed to be as close to the manga as possible

I'll link if anyone wants

did you even read the manga? it was a rape but her mind was completely fucked she coudnt even realise what was going on

obviously you guys loved it.
you can thank me later: look up "wolfguy" for another juicy rape scene. the wolfguy rape and berserk are the top two scenes I've come across.
i welcome recommendations.

e-hentai.org/s/51a5afa54a/605710-4
Have you masturbated watching the scene?

if you read the manga and not the shit anime you know this sick fuck

I think she was already mentally checked out by the time the rape actually happened. I know some people will make the argument that it isn't rape if she enjoyed it, but let's be realistic, it's not like she had any choice in the matter. The only reason (besides plot) that her and guts are still alive is because Skull Knight saved them.