Hey B

Hey B

I never posted here b4 but I heard a discusting rumor that u like to suck a hot, warm, creamy log of shit from the asshole of vocalist of my fav band known as Andy Sixx?

Is that true????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Why, Andy Sixx of corse. My fav band of bvb. I heard this rumor on vampire freaks that u guys like to eat his shit and poops?? Is this true???

Yes

Describe his shitlogs and how u like to eat them

Saved

Do you have any more obscure logmemes for better trickery of the newfags?

The ultimate logg

Fucking kek

Made me lol

Does this guy know about this meme of him?

I never knew who Andy Sixx was and now every fucking time i take a shit and see if before I flush I think of him. what the fuck man

youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E

Probably not.

Its okay. He thinks of you too...

Don't worry about it. It's just an unfunny meme by normies

>Does this guy know about this meme of him?
It's not a meme.

Its a lifestyle

>normies

There is nothing normal about this.

Can I get a quick rundown of this?

This is the weirdest spam and it's been going on for days. Who hurt you, op?

>he has the ideal male physique according to 3 studies conducted by a collective of 200 nutritionists which is indicative of a creamy colon capable of producing the flawless shit log
>he offers it generously to those who spread the news so they get the chance to feel it
>SLIDDING
>DOWN
>THEIR
>THROAT

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Logstyle*

Fucking kek

Andy sixx guy, I just have to know

All this effort, all this work. Was it worth it?

Idk, you tell me. Look at what my empire has become.

Are you the original? The legend of log himself?

Well Meme'd, My Friend :^)

not gunna lie, the guy who posts this all day every day is mentally ill as fuck, but, i do laugh when i see him write "slidding"

Idk, you tell me

Although I'll never see what you see, I can respect the dedication it took to see your dream through

Godspeed, Andy sixx guy

He's here

Where the fuck is that from?

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.

One.... Two... Loggy's slidding for you

Three.... Four... Better hope for more

Five... SIXX.... Load your throat with shit

Seven... Eight... The logs taste so great

Nine... Ten... Praising his rear end

In a hundred years, this will be a mystery for people interested in art ACROSS THE GLOBE.

I'm so in love with his log of shit I don't know how to contain myself

It's a mystery to the people of this day and age.

but its the funniest thing on Sup Forums lately

Bumping for more unobtained information on the subject.