youtube.com/watch?v=k638QNrGxuA

I told you i'd be fucking back you cucks

You WILL cuck for me

What is this

cool beans!

who is the bean man

im intrigued.

Sup Forums I promise you

If you meme me I will splinter the CIA into pieces and scatter it into the winds

Please meme

They won't let BitBean succeed because they know it isn't a front-loaded Jewish ponzi scheme

They hate white families

Please help, my people are dying

The BeanMan is the only one that can save us

whats the catch here

There is no catch. No purchase necessary. We simply need your help in spreading memes. They're good memes. The BeanMan is our friend.

the beanman is pretty cute.

Thank you. He is a nice man. The BeanMan officially disavows any and all Human Trafficking connected to John Podesta, Laura Silsby, and the Clinton Foundation as a whole, especially in regards to Haiti. Please help us spread the BeanMan. We must stop the CIA before they destroy America.

The BeanMan will never turn his back on you. We're amongst you, we are you. We wish to harness your spirit and consolidate it in order to bring a return to justice to America.

is this an actual game? i would love to see it

We need to pool our resources if we wish to manifest our preferred reality. The BeanMan is a front for a larger plan. The machine seeks to erase us, to minimize us, to dilute and destroy us. The BeanMan can help, if only given the time of day. The developers themselves do not know what the BeanMan is becoming, we are a splintered offshoot utilizing the BeanMan as a vehicle for the greater good. All will make sense in due time. But we need memes, Sup Forums.

Is this you OP?

bitbean is everyones favorite vegetable

I've been here for ten years. Ten long years. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /biz/, /r9k/. I am of you. I have studied, prepared, lurked, and only now have I begun to post. I am prepared to assist the hivemind and manifesting the future version of the United States. I cannot do that without a launchpad. I assure you, the success of my endeavors hinges upon the BeanMan. Without the BeanMan, my associates and I will never be able to reach for justice. Please meme the BeanMan, he wishes only for friendship and family, God and country.

I've assumed many forms, I've been myself and i've been you. I've been him, i've been her, and i've been us. Please meme me Sup Forums, meme me like you've never memed before, and never look back. I will restore the natural order, I will strive for the justice we have all been searching for all this time. Believe in me, as I believe in you, and we can do it.

Take the BeanPill Sup Forums. Take the BeanPill and never look back. The Aryan Triumverate will release you from this prison you were born into, the prison you were meant never to escape. Have faith.

I'll never give up on you Sup Forums, because you never gave up on me.

Please.