I'm a girl with saggy boobs. Should I kill myself?

I'm a girl with saggy boobs. Should I kill myself?

you should post them

No, but you should let us judge your tits.

Boobs or gtfo

i love saggy natural tits. whip em out now.

definitely not. you won the gender (sex) lottery.

yea lot of guys like them saggy, same with hair some like bald some like fur forest

Better than shitty rock hard plastic shit, amirite boys?

you are correct sir

anybody who can't appreciate the natural beauty of a woman probably doesn't deserve her in the first place

My ex gf had saggy boobs
I convinced her to kill herself, the ugly bitch
Do us all a favor

i'd still put it in your butt

Why haven't you posted them?

If you need a confidence boost, nothing's better than a horde of males complementing you on your breasts.

/thread

There are people with loose skin from weight loss, small/oddly shaped genitals, skin disorders, and all types of other things that make them insecure. Most of us have our own that we refuse to talk about.
That being said, there so many beautiful things to enjoy in life, and one insignificant feature shouldn't be a reason to end that.

yeah show us your tits 4 da confidence

Holy shit you're a faggot

Or maybe optimistic. Or both.

Just look at this little bitch.

nah. Embrace the sagginess and think about the rest of your body too. There's no two pairs of boobs that look the same.

Men like boobs. ALL boobs. Including yours. Go out there and find someone good for you. When possible, put your boobs in his face, and enjoy.

Nah, just stick your leg out and we'll drag you around.

No you shouldn't. For whatever body type you have, someone out there likes what you've got. Don't kill yourself op, also post tits.

HOW saggy?

timestamp or it didn't happen

with timestamp

that looks like a man who's wearing hair he pulled out of a clogged drain on his head.

id fucking destroy her pussy with my cock

yo this bitch bout to get OBLITERATED

Well Im glad your dealer had some good shit but Jesus christ, OP is the epitome of "tits of GTFO" don't blindly support this attention whore you 50% faggot

Immediately

Guys please, stop replying. Don't reply to these threads unless there's tits with timestamp already present. Don't even reply to tell her tits or gtfo. Let her thread die
>Sage

There's a market. Find it

Wow, thank you anons for being supportive and nice

Hello, you look amazing. What is your name? Do you have Skype or a place I could to you? Don't worry it's nothing sexual haha I just want to make friends with a beautiful lady like yourself and I'm not one of those typical boys who treat women like crap. How are you doing today? =)

Get them fixed if you don't like them.

Then let's see what ye be