S/fur

s/fur
Has anyone ever tried to simulate physics by having a bunch of AIs "imagine" what happens, allowing the AIs to penalise each other for being inaccurate by comparing an actual simulation of a small area to the imagination of the AI responsible for that area?
Because that sounds like a really efficient way of simulating physics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbIdqHZOGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY
youtube.com/watch?v=SEuOoMprDqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would i do that when i could do it with real people?

Post sfw vulva

I don't have very much Gazelle stuff. Sorry bro.

so fucking hot

Any requests?

INSECTOIDS!!!!!

I'll see what I got. I don't think it's much.

Tickles

Not sure I got much of that either lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rbIdqHZOGaw
I hate absolutely everything about this video

I love absolutely everything about that video.
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY

I am a self taught programmer fucking around in Unity every day.
Your question has a lot of layers to it.
Could you elaborate?
>Simulate physics
Gravity, collisions - physics?

>Imagine
Store a variable? Predict?
I've dealt with physics predictions before (I.e., Anything that you can mathematically guarantee based on a current set of conditions/variables, you can mathematically predict where it should be after X time by basically reversing the math. I did this with bullet prediction in 3D spaces and vector math.)

>Penalise
Hinder the movement of? Subtract a number from the variable of?

>Simulating physics
Again, simulating physics involves making things fall down, and have forces applied to them

>making things fall down
what is collision?

THANK YOU kind user!

youtube.com/watch?v=SEuOoMprDqg

I think I've exhausted what I have but I only quickly browsed. It's hard with 60 gigs of this stuff.

Collisions are - two physics objects can be defined to not be able to be in the same place, like how your hands collide with eachother when you clap them. Collisions have all kinds of useful functions for physics simulations and scripted events that require trigger callbacks from those colliders, think hitboxes and danger zones.

Did you know: it's hip to fuck bees.

I wasn't aware of this but I'd have to disagree.

DOEp AESTHETICS.
Here is an AESTHETIC in return:

fair enough.
I'm more of a goat person myself anyways.

How would that be more efficent than calculating based off of the model itself?

pleb detected.

dergun.

I fell in love.

>current year
>people STILL save thumbnails

Basically calculate from one object if is going to intersect another object and if so stopping or reversing rendering of the object close to the point of intersection.

MOOOOOOOOOT

Don't know how ti happens. It just does OK?

APPLEJACK!

An AI is given a spatial domain to simulate using absolutely any method it likes.

It should have an input for anything entering the domain, output for anything leaving the domain, and also an output for translating the AI's incomprehensible thoughts into something that can be represented on a screen.

How input, output, and translation are handled are all up to the AI, and this would require a lot of trial and error (by sheer bulk of mutations) to get right.

AIs can also decide to "scrutinise" neighbouring domains from time to time, and if a domain is scrutinised, it will be simulated conventionally as well as through AI imagination.
The two simulations of the same domain are compared, and the more disparity they build up, the more heavily the scrutinised domain's local AI is penalised.
Penalisation being modification of the AI.

post best comics