Prove her wrong

Prove her wrong

Pro tip: you can't white boi

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AVILITSWEAT/status/856228538814476288
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she is beautiful but obviously racist. i dont get why the teenage racists on Sup Forums wouldn't make her their leader

How many kids does she have?

She can be whatever she wants, shell still never know her father

>implying beauty is only defined by looks
>implying her ignorant and hateful ways doesnt immediately take her from a solid 6/10 to a trash/10

Doesn't matter if you're a nigger or white or even asian, beuty comes from within.

shes really plain looking

Shut up fag

She looks like a man in drag. Not surprising, as niggers are the most delusional people on the planet.

Racism isnt beautiful.

This is actually kinda sad. Damn.

yeah you look mighty fine next to that 50 year old guy, wtf congrats

Found the wizard

Kek. Nigger girls will never be attractive. Never mind their retarded attitude and stupid arrogance

she looks like she bought her hat from a 90s couch store.

Look how beautiful I am compared to the F-series...

Not my fault you want to fuck any semi decent girl cause you haven't touched a pussy since you came out your mom.

LOL, Negress BTFO!

Get the fuck out of here with that tumblr shit you fucking fagsickle

why can they get away with being so blatantly racist?

What a fucking cunt. She's not even cute enough to get away with it either.

She ugly as FUCK... she obviously doesn't respect her fellow humans which make her default ugly inside and therefore no one could really love her. Her post in general is very telling of her character, speaks volumes, in thinking she is superior to any other human has made her INSTANTLY inferior.

once you wash off all that makeup all you have is a monkey

>thinking she is superior to any other human has made her INSTANTLY inferior
i agreed with you fully up until then

Agreed. Nigger woman look more like men these days than millennial white males. Strong in the face, you know? Her looks are closer to Danny Glover than Marilyn Monroe.

If this was the other way around there would be a fucking world war 4

Inflated ego and self delusion have been a negro trait since before boats carried them to the new world.

Proper use of a bullwhip was the traditional treatment for curing this.

DAMN, LOOK AT ALL THE LIKES.

LOOKS LIKE FUCKING OPEN SEASON ON WHITES BY THE MUDDIES.

Bullshit, even blacks don't burn no coal. The only dick she gets is the plastic one she hides in her purse.

She's not even cute. Like if I had a free go I might turn her down if I had other shit to do.

Even without those two crevices under her eyes she'd be a 6/10. The soulless eyes, that vacant stare, the completely expressionless face don't warrant anything higher.

tl;dr:
>look at how delusional I am
ftfy

OKCupid and Match.com data would like to have a word with her.

WHAT GOOD LOOKING WHITE DUDE WOULD WANT A NIGGER OR MUDDY?

>The soulless eyes, that vacant stare, the completely expressionless face
The plucked eyebrows, the layers of makeup, the feminine penis.

Shut up White Knight cuck

U mad Ford boi?

Those marks under her eyes and her skin tone isn't that pretty darker would be better and still the fact that she thinks she's better looking than "whites" seems racist

But op, she's white

I'll guarantee this niggress wears wigs that emulate white hair. She says this shit to try and pep herself into believing she's prettier than the travesty she sees every day in the mirror.

Make this same tweet but reverse the races. Just see how long before Twatter bans your ass. I've had it with this double standard bullshit.

My black girlfriend is just finished sucking my dick.

Ahhhh, aren't you special.

>emulating white style to look pretty

>black bitch
>ever stop sucking dick
If she ain't on yours she's on someone else's.

>My black girlfriend is just finished sucking my dick.

I keep telling you, that 20 bucks doesn't make her your girlfriend.

Looks pretty dumb with that retarded hat and shitty angle and lighting.

Compare features and skin tone to a fullblooded African it's pretty evident that about a third of her DNA is caucasion. Unless she's completely retarded she must have some awareness of this. Same goes for OP

No. She's fucking ugly as fuck.

>"beautiful" girl

Has to take own pic
Has to make own compliments
Has to compare to others to make herself feel pretty

Probably tells her dildo is lucky it is just to be in her pussy every night.

It doesn't matter if she is pretty or not, it won't change one simple fact. She's a nigger. :/

>female
>nigger
>right

Underated post
Kek

>She's a nigger.

Are we 100% on the "she" part.

Why is everyone assuming she meant this as a positive thing? Clearly she meant look at how beautiful I am (3/10) compared to the whites( 10/10)

Fuck you

>A young jay-z discovered twitter

Fuck user, now I'm not so sure.

LOL this fag implies his dude looking gf is more attractive than big bootied white bitches with hair.

How can Ford even compete?

black guy finds out he isn't black

Look how beautiful the white iQ is when compared to the black iQ.

white bitches be begging for the ram

Look how beautiful the white family annual income is when compared to the black family annual income.

The white lady in the white shirt behind her is way hotter. That's 1 example out of many..
Also Fuck niggers, especially racist niggers.

Beauty is subjective

This is what happens when you don't know who your parents are who can tell you your ancestry.

Didn't know his father, so he automatically assumed he was black.

twitter.com/AVILITSWEAT/status/856228538814476288 Here this negress name is being white is a sin. Says enough.

If it's a black bitch beggin, I'm getting the hell out of dodge.

You're okay Ram, but you're not professional grade. C'mon now...

Underrated post

>wearing 50lbs of makeup
>beautiful

no nigger

These are all nice, but which one has a rear bumper that can stand up to dragging a chain with 200 pounds of dead weight behind it.

doesnt change the fact that user is right

Dubs get full frontal

The Boston marathon is almost as big as the lines underneath her eyes. Also her tits are like her self awareness, pretty much non-existent.

Any of them. Any resident of Jasper, Texas can tell you as much.

Racism is ugly therefore she is ugly because she is a racist

Faggots please. I felt like jogging the baja after work and then driving another 400miles back home.

Trips of True

That bitch is basic.

Ugly cunts looks like a dude

Infidels please. I felt like overthrowing the Assad regime and then driving another 2000 miles to destroy western civilization.

Why bother censoring it? She's obviously racist

TOYOTA master race report in

Exhibit B
I get that one half of the cars in the parking garage are black and half are white, but c'mon. This is as dumb as the 'piano keys are racist because there are more whites than blacks, and the whites are surrounding and separating the blacks' argument

gotta admit, the japs make a damn good pickup

i hate niggers, but that's fucking retarded

even if there were an equal number of whites and blacks, the "total" (i assume it means average - "total" being a shitty term contextually) wouldn't be look like that - and since there are way more whites than blacks, the average should be much much closer to the whites.

if you're going to talk shit, at least be accurate. there's plenty of legit ways to put down niggers

what message are you trying to convey

You overpriced insult to the jap culture. Where is you faggot YO on the tailgate, douche. I outlast your nonsense without needing an oil change.

lol, naw she got that forhead acne doe

plain with natural makeup doesn't suit her but at least she's confident

please don't post this without a reason

More than happy to suck your dick.
Refuses to swallow because it's white.

its not ones looks or ones race that makes them ugly. its being hateful and racist that makes ya ugly ya biiiiitttcchhh

4/10, would look better in a tree.

what makes her think shes pretty? looks like she got left out in the sun too long

She's just not attractive. A very solid 5, unshakably average.

I'm getting a "I over compensate because I'm insecure about being black so I write edgy stuff on twitter , most likely can't handle all this negative attention from the internet , most likely to Kill herself within the week ... " kind of vibes from this cunt.