I get Omegle wins AMA

I get Omegle wins AMA.

post your wins then faggot

>claims to get omegle wins
>opens AMA thread

ever ask for humiliation?

as a rule of thumb i don't post my pictures for security reasons.

I've been using Omegle for 5 years now. Ive been there through its changes and ive gotten good at using it.

holy shit ur a fucking nigger

actually i had a girl once have me smack my dick and balls. hurt like a mofo but the exchange was so fucking hot. no ive never explicitly asked to be humiliated. getting a girl on omegle is a precarious state and its generally better to just get to the point... unless she initiates it.

no i just value my anonymity. Omegle is a fleeting thing, minute or two encounter, and anonymity makes it work in a sense.

For the record I only use the inmonitored section. there are definitely girls that use it. i used the regular version several years ago until they started moderating it.

damn nigga, crop yourself out

i know you all are going to call me a faggot for this...... maybe i am, maybe i aint. i dont know myself. BUT i dont post photos partly out of respect for these girl's privacy. it's an ethical thing, even through none of you know what that is.

does anyone want me to post a photo of the win i got 45 minutes ago?

Yep

For the record that is NOT op. my dick isnt nearly as big.

>security reasons
What he really means is the girls are underage

yeah op is a fag

this guy gets it

this isn't omegle, which randomchat is this?

chatroulette

wasn't that with log in only?

you mean if i have to log in? then yes you just create an account

so how are you getting away with showing your dick? Won't you get banned like on omegle?