Post the chart of the albums you adore in the last couple of weeks

Post the chart of the albums you adore in the last couple of weeks

Why did you post the Sup Forumscore chart?

And those last couple weeks are your first weeks on Sup Forums?

shut the fuck up, those are legitimately good albums. I hate that Sup Forumscore argument; a guy on Sup Forums listens to albums that Sup Forums considers the pinnacle of great music

yours truly,
OPs white knight defender

These are the albums I've been listening to in the last couple of weeks,most of them are Sup Forums core.

did you start listening to music a couple of weeks ago?

No

You had my taste from a year ago. In that case, please make good life decisions, don't end up like me in a years time.

But why limit yourself? An album Sup Forums hardly talks about might change OP's life even if it's not hyped here 24/7.

Then you should be ashamed.

Mazzy Star and Mojave 3 are really great morning walk music

I like them all but when someone posts entirely Sup Forumscore, it smells of "I'm 14 and only listen to what Sup Forums tells me"

there are plenty of great albums that aren't paraded around by Sup Forums for 5 years

who said anything about limiting yourself

you have no idea if OP has tried out a bunch of obscure shit, but still prefers Sup Forumscore anyways

fags like the fp don't realize this for some reason

Hunky Dory and Old Dogs

Seriously dude there's more to music beyond Sup Forumscore

But what's the point in considering something that has a 0.2% chance of being true?

God I haven't seen the bends on this board for a very long time

>xxxtentacion bootleg

how do you adore new albums every few weeks. It's so hard for me to adore an album front to back, I only get that with a few albums in a year.
>tfw lacking in emotional connection.

>Mazzy Star
Wew I just got into that band recently, good taste

You're me.

I also have a problem of not being able to give albums insane ratings. I'd probably rate my favourite album of all time 8/10 and when I see people on Sup Forums give multiple albums 10/10s it feels like im missing out on something.

Dude. What the fuck is that album in the center of the bottom row? That's the fucking boss from Dynamite Headdy!

glad I'm not alone I guess.
>when I think about being in a relationship and breaking up just because it will make music sound better
I'm busy and "happier" now but I miss when I was a depressed semi-neet. Being sad was so comfy and I related to music on much more of a personal level.

sweet valley, eternal champ

This is S O G O O D. Thanks user

I actually bought Captain Marvel at a record store a couple of days ago.

been all over the place recently

French Navy has been my favorite song for like 3 years now