Physics question

Physics question.

Is it possible that the origin of our Universe is due to an "overfilled" black hole? I.e. the black hole's singularity was too big of a mass to exist so it exploded and created another universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.newsweek.com/event-horizon-telescope-black-hole-image-583461?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. There is something else I'm thinking of.

I was thinking of wormhole so yeah we might be a chapter of another universe ehe.

Finite or infinite and that's the answer.

Yes, I brought this up the other night in another thread.

Yes that's an idea that is common in the birth of our universe, and in every black hole in our universe lies the birth of another universe.

Intelligence is mind blowing as well. Everyone has it.

Anyone know what happened 1w ago when we were able to peak into black hole? Honestly was too busy with other things to look into it.

Due to the fact that matter can never be created or destroyed yes, it is a possibility.

Ergh we have to wait a few months I think for the image

>universe

Can I have $200 for my water bill please?

What do you mean look into a black hole. This sounds like bait

If water is made of h2o then why cant we make water from combining the raw materials? As in hydrogen+oxygen???????

>we can

Nah, it happened, results are still incoming, google it.

Proof?

No because your thinking of a black hole as something other than a really dense little ball of matter thats gravitational pull is so great light cant reflect off to give it a physical appearance causing it to look like some kind of void.

google it? idiot

that's a real process

Even if you did create universes from black holes, there would never be enough matter to start a cosmological process which ends in the production of life (as we know it).

you might want to wait until we actually find evidence of wormholes existing before you put all your trust in this theory.

OP: origin of our universe.. caused by an overfilled black hole.. filled with what? from where? the universe? but the universe doesn't exist yet.

>the black hole's singularity was too big of a mass to exist so it exploded

jesus fucking christ, do you even physics?

> add mass to something
> gravity increases
>
> it explodes

That would be just my fucking luck.

get in here for the discussion tinychat tkh0pc

>google it
Jesus your a lazy fuck. I already snooped around before but couldn't find any reliable sources. Show me this "real process"

i am all for paying for a rocket that can take that poster as close as he wants to Cygnus-X, which is i think the nearest black hole. take a real good look.

Black holes don't work like your anus op

So you believe in God then?

Google submarine

Extremely good post. Something about the mass.

The farthest star we can find is over a million light years away...multiply that million by the speed of light...this is how far we have traveled...and it is not possible.

God created the heavens for his amusement with nerds and atheists.

If I'm lazy you're plain stupid, first result on google: google.com.au/amp/www.newsweek.com/event-horizon-telescope-black-hole-image-583461?amp=1

something, huh? just.. some aspect of mass that we haven't observed before? something about mass that when you get too much of it in one place, it stops being mass and magically fucking transforms into the stellar equivalent of a fucking pony rainbow?

stop reading fucking YA science fiction written by innumerate women and go open a fucking physics book.

Yep.
Look at the laws of chemistry.
The electrons follow certain rules, they behave in a certain manner.
It is like they are encoded with information for the sake of making complex structures.
All the rules follow a simple logic and add up together harmoniously to produce a working order.

If it were chaos behind it all, I wouldn't expect it to be so perfect. It should be messy, like the a particle zoo.

2018, that's pretty amazing

Lemme get a piece of that mASS baby

>stop reading fucking YA science fiction written by innumerate women and go open a fucking physics book.
:)-

Look, the rules of the universe aren't perfect because god wrote them. WE exist because the rules happen to be perfect. Who are you to say that the laws behind atoms and particles are the result of some divine intervention because they're "too perfect"?

Because obviously once you light the fire all the hydrogens turn into water and it extinguishez.

I don't get the
>this is how far we've travelled and it is not possible
What do you mean

If it seems like an accident or a collage of senselessness, you aren't looking hard enough...

I fucking came with this theory a long time ago and nobody gave me credit,fuck humans

Good one faggot

And they all told that it couldn't happen that it wasn't possible,to lurk more

You make a lot of sense

I did it first they all told me that it couldn't happen in /sci/.They basically took a huge shit in my theory and say it wasn't possible at all.

Do you think the universe is finite or infinite?

Nah man, we are just lucky enough to be in the few parallel dimensions where the structure worked out. We won an impossible lottery, and we all take it for granted. A so called God would be pissed.

....you need to learn basic physics

Finite. Everything ends. Infinity is a though experiment concept that has no bearing on the real universe.

There's a whole board for these types of questions dumbass, try /sci/.

This

Not this

Not not this

There's a board for everything, what the hell are we supposed to talk about on Sup Forums then?
Even if it was finite, the observable universe is still unimaginably vast. Do you think god just chose us to be his inhabitants of his whole creation?
What kind of god are you talking about also? Christian god and such or maybe a superior entity who exists in our dimension who just decides how it should all go?

Cantor's diagonal argument

I don't know.
Finite I guess.

First step is to guess and probably right.

Not not not this

>Is it possible that the origin of our Universe is due to an "overfilled" black hole? I.e. the black hole's singularity was too big of a mass to exist so it exploded and created another universe.

Isn't this an old debunked hypothesis?

That doesn't refute a finite universe. Human understanding of mathematics is limited by the very nature of our ability to perceive to reality.

Not^4 this

thanks! i do my best.

>There's a board for everything, what the hell are we supposed to talk about on Sup Forums then?

traps, dubs, depressed people who want to kill themselves and bailey jay's cock.

And the thread dies

Black holes take in matter and transport it through time and expelled at the beginning of time

Kek