May 27th

May 27th.
Approx. 9:30am (CT)
Its going to begin.
Brace yourself anons, a lot is about to change. These next few years are bringing huge changes for our ENTIRE world. The information revealed upon that day, and the events that follow will impact EVERYONE in some way, perhaps even your view on many things.
Some may find it a good thing, others not.
I'm posting these on a few boards, trying to get the world out. Just prepare yourself.

For what exactly ?

How is anyone gonna prepare for anything if all you post is cryptic bullshit? "be prepared for literally anything on may 27th" I can't prepare for every possibility. How about you actually elaborate a little

I thought it was supposed to be April 26th

shut up faggot

Be a little more vague

Hey thanks at least I get to have my birthday the day before the end of the world.

For nothing, OP is a faggot

My birthday is the 31 of May that sucks

25th 2lucky

Follow me on this.
Tensions with N. K. Will rise, and they retaliate by executing the now 3 U.S. prisoners they have. U.S. retaliate s.
Not too much details but this begins the division of major powers/nation's that either side with U.S., Korea or remain neutral. South Korea gets invaded. This is the beginning.
Extra terrestrial life will also be publicly revealed, and their direct contact with us. Public takes time to moderately adjust (a couple years or so).
Around the start of 2020 we begin to form our one world government.

Secureteam10

that would be cool and interesting. Might stop me from killing myself

Rrrrooooiiiiiggghhhhttt.

What ever happened to the anons that would do crazy shit just in their towns. That was much more entertaining then this fake stuff.

Aleesha fag

It sounds like Benjamen Creme's Announcement Day where Maitreya will speak with the whole world telepathically.

>May 27th.
>Approx. 9:30am (CT)
>Its going to begin.
>Brace yourself anons, a lot is about to change. These next few years are bringing huge changes for our ENTIRE world.

Oh look a new date
A new time
A new prophecy

We have been hearing this shit for thousands of years and when the date passes with nothing happening a new date and prophecy are made and so continues the never ending circle jerk

Me Gusta ur pepe daddy

tell us more
>invested

Something so important it's going to change the entire world but I have to keep it super secret. But it's not so secret that I can't post about it all over the internet.

Le two dubs in one thread. I'm on a rollllllllll

Damn it. It's passed

thing being it is

is the dollar finally going to collapse?

Me too. Holy shit. What are the odds?

Yes. It will collapse out of the sky, like a giant goose buttplug

Premium Gas Pls

1/365 or 1/366

It always comes down to the aliens.

Are these aliens fuckable? I should stop masturbating to generate higher quality semen for this event.

Hey thats a pretty good idea

seconding OP here.

The FBI/CIA have been spying on all known Russian agents for YEARS, and have heard everything said to them by everyone in the Trump campaign. May 27th is the day James Comey enters the White House with the Senate Sergeant-At-Arms and places President Donald John Trump and Mike Pence under arrest for espionage. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, whose messages between one another discussing the laundering of Russian money into the Trump campaign, messages which were stolen in the RNC hack, are also indicted for money laundering and espionage.

The President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch will be sworn in at 8:42 PM EST in the East Wing of the White House by Chief Justice John Roberts. He will then select Senator Charles Grassley to be his Vice President.

After Trump and his ENTIRE 3 ring circus are convicted, NY AG Eric Schneiderman charges Trump with money laundering, a charge he was protected from as President, and he spends his final years either in court, or serving multiple life sentences without the possibility of parole.

All of this goes down May 27th. Get the champagne ready.

what are your sources user? dont give me some bullshit, I want to believe

Strange enough I was born 6:45 and her 6:55

Well now what do we do ?

now we are asking the real questions

Mine is the 28th...

thats a pretty good idea. I will also begin to strech my anus for easier anal probing

well do you have evidence you fagget who the fuck are you atlest

Officially Gemini thread