General depression/lonely thread
>almost
>live in a basement
>life is butts man.

Other urls found in this thread:

mallandrinhas.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey man I live in a basement too and agree life is indeed ass
No direction in life and Im terrified to go to school and then be forced to get a 9-5 to pay off my loans and then fucking work for the next 50 years till I die what's the point in that

sounds like 2 NEETS who will never grow up. get out of your mommys basements faggots.

Make me wage cuck

i guess thats just an issue then.
The 'American Dream' is fucking dead, and i dont just wanna be a cog in the machine.
Currently working a 7.25/hr job. Kills me inside.

Eh jokes on you, its my estranged fathers basement, i ditched out on my crazy mother years ago.

Find a woman that will take care of you. You'll learn to get tired of being take care of. This is my situation atm. I'm at the point were I need a job to feel sane.

Today's "American dream" is to go 100k in debt to get a diploma which doesn't guarantee you shit unless you're lucky and then work the rest of your life so you can have some spoiled brat children and a wife who you end up hating and only stay together for the children so they can restart the cycle of silent complacency in a dying country

I currently have a shit job and have an interview tomorrow for another one and I've been there done that I'm sick of doing nothing with my life but at the same time have 0 motivation to do shit and I just want to do something that'll make me happy but I have no clue what that even is

My exact same opinion.life is starting to become to predictable now a days,and too boring,dull.

Right and its like every day just seems to either stagnate more or even get worse it's just the same shit in and out for-fucking-ever

Yeah its tough when you're stuck like this. Take some acid. Discover yourself..

Are you actually me? - (OP)
this is how i feel, gotta work to eat and live and shit, but its not fulfilling to the soul. I just want to be happy, but its an impossibility while im stuck in this wonderful cycle of 'work or be homeless and starve'

Yeah I've done acid a few times it just makes me want to get up and leave and travel and try to find meaning somewhere

Dude. that's what you need. Do something you wouldn't normally do.

once again very much the same

Everytime i do shrooms/acid its always an overwhelming feeling of not being in the right place, like id just be happier elsewhere.

Its fucked trying to explain this to anyone, people just think your lazy or stupid or some shit.

Glad I'm not alone tbh
And yeah I've tried to rationalize my thinking to others by saying it just feels like an absolute trap, and almost everyone else blindly falls in

Yeah I've got a pretty bitching VW Bus and my plan is to hopefully just live in that for a bit and see the country as much as I can and hope I can find an area or people or an activity or anything that will make me feel like I belong

You might be right. I always tell my gf that this isn't the life we were supposed to live in. I think humans are supposed to be free. Nothing to hold us down. No insecurities. And I think this modern society is made to hold us in our place

Yeah people don't understand and tell you to "get over it" but it's just ridiculous because I don't want to become like any of the people who tell me that shit

Thats always what i try to tell people- This culture we have cultivated is so superficial that its impossible to find some true meaning in anything.

Our paths are preconceived unless we want to be homeless or something worse.

Exactly this.
You're forced to work and do pretty stuff you hate as a distraction and because it's so deeply ingrained in everyone's head that this is the system you have to follow and if you don't you're an outcast or a freak in the eyes of society

Fucking this. Man I wish I knew you guys in real life.

And with the cost of living doing nothing but rising it's constantly harder to question your purpose and to find an answer rather than dredge through the bullshit like everyone else

So i guess we have a bit of a pow-wow going on.

How do you guys deal with the obvious depression that comes with it.

Ive thought of suicide-ing plenty, but its stupid because I WANT to experience life more, it just seems futile.

Back at the two of you. good to know im not actually crazy

Same there's too few of us rip
might be gay asf but my Kik is tinkkay I can make a group chat if interested

My answer for the past year has been smoking weed constantly but that could be leading to my lack of motivation to do anything. I failed an attempt back in October tho and after that I've just felt super numb. Like I want to live but I want to find something worth living for instead of living for the sake of living. I really don't have an answer and the only thing keeping me here is hoping one day I might find it

Fuck. I think I'll make an account.

Literally have yet to meet anyone else with my same outlook/situation so that'd be cool man keep sane

Much friendship.
Re-downloading kik on my phone

Heck ye my mang

Oh please tell me when this was any different

When you could find jobs to make and pay a living wage despite lack of college, and when going to college guaranteed that youd be making decent bank to sustain life for your family.

Back when it didn't cost a quarter of my paycheck to buy a bag of chips
Inb4 get a better job

But you would still have to bear spoiled brat children and wife you hate, right?
Then what's the difference again?

Fair enough that's always been the same it's just tragic it's the way it is

Its not about the destination, its about the journey.
It would make the build up to that alot less strenuous, and thats a hyperbolic statement anyways, who says ill have kids?
I wanna worry about that shit when i get to it, i don't wanna painstakingly worry about living week to week. Its not just a 'minimum wage job' problem either, there are PLENTY of people who get shafted in paychecks.

you again?
stop posting in this south american basket weaving website you faggot

I sent a chat

I have to yell into the void, i got no people in my real life that will listen my dude.

>go > mallandrinhas.net