Too much makeup but she's definitely cute

>what's good Becky

she has stupid amounts of make up on. without make up, she is maybe 5.5-6/10

Yes, but I don't feel good about it

I'd face fuck the shit out of her, she has the personality for it

Isn't that tana module?

yeah but shes a normie fag retard

Surprisingly cute, would hug her

look up the video of her crying after the idubbbzzzz shit. Shes actually way hotter without makeup

Virgin detected

SAY NIGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRR

No, not really

Ehh, maybe since she is literally the epitome of a what it means to be a thot, it's lowering my attractiveness for her. Perhaps if I didn't know who she is, I'd think she was hotter.

Her without make up, looks like a retarded Jew

Checked.

And I have no idea who that is, but kinda? I'd much rather have those drinks in my mouth, though.

she's the type you fuck doggy and every time she starts to turn her head to look at her, you slap it back so you don't have to look at her ugly face.

but yeah i'd rape her until she couldn't walk as long as i didn't have to see her face very much

wish she had nudes

mongoose

oh you know that they exist. Some stupid fucker's got them from snap or a 'too drunk to turn off the stream' event.

lets go > mallandrinhas.net

She hot as fuck alright but not in that one of a kind fall in love with way...

More like the generic thicc ass titty contouring solid pound of makeup kind of way

She's fake as fuck looking, and a disgusting coal burner.

Check that, she looks better with less makeup. With no makeup shes ugly

i agree

nah mate, dem bimbo looks make for a good hatefuck. nawt like i wanna keep that shit around

Saay nigger

Shes also much flatter than those first pics indicate. Push up to the max.

Montague

SAY NIGGER

Mongrel

Mongaloid

she's psychic
that's pretty cool i think

Please for the love of god, someone tell me why she is famous?

Is a singer? Dancer or something as equally useless? Or just a an IG slut for views?

Holy shit that nose. Is she actually part jew? I'm pretty sure her hair is black as well, considering how fucking bleached it is.

Her cleavage is contoured too I'd guess

she had a famous stalker story i think

>Anyone else think she's hot?

She's a slut.

She's definitely hot. I think its just purely because she's a petite bimbo 10/10 would throat fuck

DEM HIPS DOH

Fuck that's bad.

With make up she is fuckable, not hot but you would still bang. But wow, she looks grim there.

Blacked.com should hit her up

I am familiar with idubbz of trolling her at a 'show' where he took a pic with her and said "nigger", but what has she done to warrant a show at all?

Her body is nice as fuck

Storytelling youtuber, she's the one that started the exaggerated youtuber meme.

no... she had a stalker since age 10 and talked about it on youtube and it made her channel popular
she has made a lot of crazy story videos on youtube so she is famous for havign crazy stsuff happened to her
bad stuff like attempted rape, watching someone get shot at a party... stuff like that

Ohh right. So I assume her fans are 12 yr old boys and 50 yr old thirsty men?

I would love that shit even though she looks like a boy without makeup still worth watching her squirm

She embellishes stories that her younger audience eats of her hands.
She has no real talents, but little girls like her a lot for some reason.

Fucking /thread
Daily reminder that even ugly bitches barely have to make any lifestyle changes to improve their looks

She lies and makes shit up and tells "stories" about her day to day life. She's a cunt. She should be put down like the dog she is. Watching her squirm when she was trolled by Idubbbz was the best shit to happen to her

I would suspect most of that shit is false.

It's all fake. Idubbbz calls her out on everything and she shits herself and makes a 20 minute apology video.

Yes it was most amusing. Especially to see her recount the story of idubbz is quite different from what actually happened.

She seemed to forget that he had video evidence of what happened.

Yeah she's a dumb fuck. I think she's the bane of youtube. I'd love for some real bad shit to happen to her. actually give a real story

Good body, but she's got that basic bitch vibe to her. Facial wise she's just your average slut. She's like a homeless version of Ke$ha.

I'd probably still stick it in her if the opportunity arrived, but I wouldn't put effort into making it happen, and I wouldn't brag about it after either.

i'd fuck hard.

cunt probably started this thread

Looks like melanoma to me

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlIjzwHc-o

Mojo

Who is the hole goal?

She is extremely hot but she's also a brainless thought vacuum

is this photoshopped or did she put makeup on her tits to make her cleavage look better? ive seen a video where this bitch teaches you to make your cleavage look better by putting makeup on your tits. either way i'd still fuck her without question like a fucking nigger

NIGGERRRRRRRRRRR