Is fapping on dxm good? I forgot since I have been out of highschool for a while

Is fapping on dxm good? I forgot since I have been out of highschool for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=CblBr2vt-t4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMqvZO-xt2o&index=11&list=LLDoIXBc268nNnjLnasu_nfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh it's kind of shit

I need to make this decision real quick Sup Forums

My hearing is already more muted than usual, I'll probably just play music while I lay in bed with my eyes closed and pray to CEV gods to show me the light

Don't know if fapping on DMX is a good idea at all

>is2.Sup Forums.org/

Does anyone notice that this server has been fucked up for three days?

You'll just rub yourself raw, and if you manage to actually cum you'll barely feel it. Hello, its' a dissociative, it makes you not feel your body.

Do you think the amphetamines, alcohol, weed and tobacco will offset it to allow me to cum?

100% no. Tobacco and amphetamines,fuck that, and definitely don't fap. You will die. Do you have a blood pressure tester? Jesus christ user, you don't mix fucking dxm with amphetamines. If you're gonna mix amphetamines with something, mix it with painkillers or ambien. Mixed with ambien its like a really high dose of mushrooms. Thank me later.

I find it odd that you even wanna fap, the whole point I did dxm was to escape this shit reality. I was on other planets and in other dimensions, fapping was like, small stupid human shit I couldn't even relate to at the time.

Are you taking enough?

dont fap on DXM
you probably wont cum, shit makes me fucking limp for a day or three depending on the dosage I take.
Its pretty common from what I hear. I don't do it often though.

I am going to smoke more weed, also don't worry about me much anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=CblBr2vt-t4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMqvZO-xt2o&index=11&list=LLDoIXBc268nNnjLnasu_nfQ

I am drinking chocolate milk now, hby? Sup Forums is mad at me I had to go through 4 captchas

u wut m9

DELETE THIS

oh that makes sense, I get yours now, now if only I can recreate it...

>taking DXM

What the fuck is wrong with you, cant get any real drugs?

Sir DXM is one of the best hardest drugs there is. I've done it all to, i'd know. Not even DMT gave me those visuals.