Why hasnt anyone been talking about this?

Why hasnt anyone been talking about this?

Because, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but people on this board tend to be a bit racist.

IS THAT A FUCKING NIGGER MOVIE, BOY?

I like Donald Glover. I hope it's not a DUDE WHITE DEVIL LMAO show so I can continue liking him.

Him pretending to be hood is basically the same as Andy Samberg doing blackface though.

What is it?

Is it called Atlanta?

That's a bad idea google-wise

What's it even about? Every commercial is just nothing happening to Tame Impala music.

Wow, Will Smith, Idris Elba, and Ving Rhames all in the same movie? A must see.

>niggers
>ever making anything worthwhile

link or is it just a picture sage

Is this the long-awaited sequel to Red Tails?

Dindus making jungle beats.

Because dong liver betrayed his fans by becoming "that guy"
>Le hipster black celeb with issues
He forever cemented meme status by becoming a caricature to coenside his album (the listening party seems like ur typical get together of artsy pretentious douches drinking wine at some sterile uber modern art gala) and the last track has him asking the listener for help

AND he had to cut his run on one of the best sitcoms of our time short, for reasons
Did he actually post those fucking post it notes as a menstrual cycle tell all like Macklemore after he won those grammies? I didn't imagine that?

Remember when he completed the cycle by doing a mixtape with Jaden?
>yea i met up with will smith's son, he just really gets it, y know? I don't wanna say the kid's deep, but the kid's REALLY deep

I love some of the music this faggot makes and Derrick comedy has some funny ass videos but he fell the fuck off, couldn't handle the B-List

>I came in here to let everyone know I'm racist

7 persistent basement dwellers don't bother me

Except he grew up black and not white and Jewish so false equivalency faggot

I think Donald was that nerdy kid in the hood who didn't fit in and then he went to a white school so he grew up more around white people, doesnt necessarily mean he lived in a white neighborhood and until you know for sure assuming makes you seem like a dumbfuck

>I came to show everyone how liberal I am.
Okay.

>if you're not a loud whiny racist you're a liberal

Thinking like this is why donald trump is running for president

Sup Forums is definitely one of the top 3 most popular boards.

Trump is a bit tame for my tastes.

Race aside, looks shit.

Not interested in the premise, setting or the cast.

they already covered that type of theme in this movie

>Community

I agree with you. He always said he wanted to be something, like leo level maybe, but instead settled into a niche he self created

Antwone Fisher was a fine movie!
Pursuit of Happyness was a fine movie!
The Color Purple was shit, but Whoopie got sneezed on so that makes it all okay.

Also, Diary of a Mad Black Woman is quite simply the funniest, strangest experience I've had with a movie. That rich nigga dragged that bitch out of his house by her hair and tossed her like a horse shoe on St. Patrick's Day.

Color me impressed

This, it's like they're trying really hard to make a black show for white people.

>responding to bait that blatant

All of those statistics mean jack shit when u consider Sup Forums got nuked, nerfed and left 4dead

Sup Forums isn't what it used to be and neither is the chan

An influx of angry retarded racists in Sup Forums doesn't mean Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumstards, it just means Sup Forumstards have a need for attention

>what is Donald glover's target market
Lemme tell you, it ain't people in the hood

Fuck that dude I'll say what I think is true, regardless of what inspired it! Who do you think you are, Hillary!? Telling me what I can and can't say to who!

Let me tell you something I've got a laundry list of accomplishments and I don't need no two-toed uptown nigga like you telling me what for! Take that jive shit outta here mister ring-a-ding pink!

Donald Glover peaked with Derrick Comedy. Gambino was always mediocre at best, but Camp was one of the worst albums ever released by a major label.