Any medfags here that could help me? or anyone that had something similiar

any medfags here that could help me? or anyone that had something similiar.

To start off, I'm a rather healthy person, work out 3 times a week and eat 1 fast food per week at max.
The problem is, for around 2 months now i have pic related on my tongue, sometimes it gets way worse and it smells literally like shit, it won't come off even if i wash my teeth after every meal. My shit is yellow/orange with some white pellets in it and my piss is way darker than it should be considering that i drink 2/3L of water/tea everyday. I feel immerse urge to shit after 5-10 minutes after any bigger meal and my stomach hurts quite often
Every doctor i've been to is basically telling me to fuck off and start eating healthy but ive been doing that since ever so thats not the case
So what the fuck is it ? Ive never had problems like that and it seems to be getting worse every week

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice#Signs_and_symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aids

I'm thinking AIDS

jokes on you
im a virgin

some aids nigger jerked off on your burger

enjoy your aids

post nudes

there arent any niggers in my country

1) looks like mycosis
2) is your shit whiter than usual and your eyes somehow yellow ?

Brush your tongue. That crap is often at the back where you can't see it. Definitely smells like shit.

which one is that?
such a magical kingdom

ye, my shit is a lot brighter and looser/softer, its my main concern but my eyes are normal

poland

well theres your problem

everyone in Poland already has aids, no wonder the doctor didn't care

It's from eating sugar. It's bacteria that thrives in simple sugars and breeds rapidly if you give it an ideal environment, say drinking soda or eating sugar and going to bed. Cut out sugar or brush or chew sugarfree gum after you eat it.

- for the tongue it really looks like some kind of mycosis, it's easy to treat with something like miconazole
- wight shit dark urine = beginning of jaundice ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice#Signs_and_symptoms )

... unless you drink a lot of alcohol, which might hurt your tongue like that and your liver also

i dont eat sweets, i drink a lot of sugarfree cola tho

might be it but im a bit sceptical because my skin and eyes are normal but from what ive seen on wikipedia it can be caused by medicines which i need to take quite a lot
Is it able to detect it by blood tests?

looks and sounds a bit like Candida albicans. A parasitic fungus. Can be treated with antimykotics but it can also go systemical up your ass, You don't want that, trust me. Go find a doctor.

yes it can, and so is the tongue mycosis. What drugs are you taking on a daily basis ? + alcool/tobacco...?

if no drug, you can detect it by blood test by measuring blood bilirubin, but the best is some full hepatic blood test (ALT/AST/gammaGT/bili)

a systemic candida is fucking rare unless you've got advanced immunodeficiency, ie AIDS. Get tested.

Look up -Tongue fungus

on daily basis i need to take vigantoletten, vitrum osteo since years, and right now unidox solutab and some anti-thrombotic tablets but i dont know the name, sorry
i take alcohol rarely, only on occasions and tobacco one per day

once*

>unidox solutab
doxycycline is an antibiotic, why are you taking an antibiotic in regular basis ?
this is likely the cause of your mycosis, it destroys your protecting bacterias in your mouth and let mycosis get in...

also... why anti-thrombotic ?

show your butt

unidox solutab im taking daily since 2-3 weeks because my dermatologist told me to
as for anti-thromobotic, i had an operation 3 months ago, i stopped taking them not too long ago but listed them just in case

well it looks like a bit tricky since you're taking a few drugs etc... the only things I can tell you just online is:
- you might have subicterus, tell you have white shit and brown urine to some doctor
- you might have a tongue mycosis (candida), miconazole might help but doxycycline doesn't help at all

You mean those with Aspertam and other sugar replacements? Yeah, those are really healthy. And here I thought only retarded women would drink "sugar free drinks".

i dont drink them just because they are sugar free, i like the taste better than normal because its not so sweet
okey, thanks for help

That shit's still unhealthy and has been proven to cause cancer. Eat some fruit, apples aren't that sweet either.