My Biggest Opportunity That I Never Took Was _________

My Biggest Opportunity That I Never Took Was _________

staying in the army and marrying the super petite 18 year old girl that was into all my kinks, instead of moving to michigan to a woman who hated having sex with me and dumped me after 2 years because her fucking feelings changed. ruined my fucking life.

Be me typical cable guy. Working at a house with this busty mild. She takes a shower while I'm fixing this issue. Find her to tell her I'm all done. She is wearing nothing but a shirt silk robe with cleavage showing.

you need to fucking kill yourself buddy
>cable guy
>she gets out of the shower
>tits hanging out begging for it
>you walk away

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line.

Probably when me and my friend were chilling in the park and this random naked bitch and this bald guy came up to us and wanted to suck our dicks, she sucked my friend off and started to suck me off but I told her I had to go home casue she was atleast 35 and Iw as 17 at the time.

I always wondered what would have ahppened if we went along with it for longer.... and who the bald guy was.

Were your engines pumping and thumping in time?

Bald guy kinda looked like Joe Rogan if he was more white

>.... and who the bald guy was.
kek

Having a threesome with two 13 year old girls when I was 17.

The green light flashed, the flags went up.

Sucking a warm, creamy steamy dreamy log of shit hot out of the ass of Andy Sixx. I'll regret it for life.

Either college or suicide.

or, he could have lost his job to some bitch who gets off teasing dudes then claiming they harassed her.

both things happen

best to just get laid on your own time

>Marrying Katherine
(Fuck, she was a fucking heroin addict though.(

>Answering my phone when she offered to give me her car.
(The thing was a piece of junk though, she would have made money on that deal, not me)

>Fucking that girl who wanted me to walk her home.
(But then she would have been officially the 2nd woman I've ever had sex with, not really a big deal, so I guess I really SHOULD have done this one)

>Not taking Megan out to prom.
(I didn't have a license. That brings me to m next point)

>Not just having lied about my driving hours and just gotten my mom to sign off on the hours for my license.
(I jacked around for like 4 years without a driver's license)

>Not keeping my $16 per hour job that I had.
(I rode a call because I was tired and got canned)

>Not appealing the 2nd half of the lawsuit.
(I sued 2 people and didn't realize that when one appeals it, the other person is off scott free, unless I appeal it too)

>Not having stayed in the hot spring when that girl offered to fuck me.
(although, I did have an awsome 3some with 2 teachers who wanted me to follow them to their trailer).

>Not sending that court appeal in sooner.
(I might still have another chance with this letter I'm writing)

>Not calling my brother a cab that night and just fucking the shit out of this hot blonde. Not getting a good shot of her asshole on camera.
(There might be another chance someday, but I only have like 3 sex tapes of myself and this blonde, and 2 of them are hidden)

>Not calling the courts over my friend's appeal. He just pleaded no contest and disappeared.
(I guess this can't be helped. He lied to me all along about committing that crime that day and I defended him for a whole year. Then it came time to defend me of the charge I really was innocent from, and he was nowhere to be found. Guess it's for the best to show he's not my friend.)

Calling the woman I felt love at first sight for when I was 18.

I don't know any other way to describe it, our eyes met and bam. she was with another friend of mine, I was with my best friend. We said Hi and she had just move from across the country.

Convinced them to come hang out an smoke with us. They made dinner we supplied the weed.
Talking with her there was a serious connection, we had similar interests, played Magic the gathering on the floor, traded numbers.

And then stupid fucking young retard that I was, I decided to follow the 3 day rule. where you aren't supposed to call them for 3 days.... So fucking stupid, call them the next day.

Then, because I was insecure, I started second guessing things, maybe she wasn't actually into me like i thought? She hadn't called me either.
So I put off calling her for like 2 weeks. Then I think I tried calling from my friends phone, since I wasn't sure, got voicemail, mailbox wasn't setup, and never tried again for years.

Its been 9 years, and I still have her phone number in my phone even though it doesn't work.

>My Biggest Opportunity That I Never Took Was
>Learning that pussy passed up, that's pussy that you can never make up.

I dont really feel like I missed out on pussy. All the hot chicks were dating niggers at my school.

Words of wisdom

>crying.gif

Reported
Sage

applying myself in school

Easier said than done.
Many people say this but don't remember how tiring school really was. Personally I just slept my say through those years. Fuck that shit.

When i was 19 this smoking hot 52 year old wanted to fuck but because she was my neighbour I thought it might get weird. I moved less than a year later and haven't gotten an opportunity to fuck a couger/milf since.

I got a fuckload.

>Not living with my dad as a kid
>Passing up on tons of fucks in high school because of lack of confidence
>Not graduating highschool with an associates degree because I thought I was gonna an hero
>Not taking a managerial position at a job I loved, end up getting bitter and fired
>Not paying the fuck attention when my dad tried to teach me a trade
>Not telling my fiance I"m not sexually attracted to her anymore before I married her.

Career fuck up here, let me know if you want some feels OC

thats fucking dana white

Never. I did it all

Living at parents house still. My whole life, same house. Seen neighbors come and go. Hear another family is moving away. I ask the "higher powers" for a tight young female to move in. Find out young married couple are moving in. Few months later female friend of a friend moves into close house as well. Develop a serious case of voyeurism for the young wife whens shes out front doing yard work/playin with her kid. After a while shes making it pretty obvious shes caught me watching her, and that shes not exactly upset about it, bending over knees stiff, or doggy, in cutoff shorts to plant flowers etc. Picking weeds out of her front yard with a mini dress on, hella cleavage pointed always towards my window. She divorces her husband a while after moving in, guys a weirdo or whatever.

Months later, her and the friend of a friend that moved in a few houses down join me and my regular crowd for a small get together/drinks. Later in the evening wife girl walks over, plops down on my thigh as i sit, and she basically rubs her pussy side to side on my leg. %100 obvious. Her and the other girl who moved near my house ask if i want to split a cab home since we all live right beside eachother. I say "nah, im good, gonna have a few more beers and stay late to watch the fights" like a fucking idiot.

By the way, the other girl has givin me a greenlight a few times as well but im not really into her. So im betting i may have been handed a 3way or at least a lay by one of the two.

The reason why i acted oblivious? Psoriasis. Psoriasis has destroyed my fucking life. The reason im typing this reply is, it wasnt even that severe back then. And since then its gotten so much worse. Now when i see the wife, i remember how i asked for a girl like her to show up, she did, she knew i was watching her, she handed it to me on a silver platter, but disease ruined it. FMMFL

A lot of them but these are the first that come to mind.

>staying in my hometown because I convinced myself that my whole life is here and that all my acquaintances are friends and I remember all the good times I had (even though I have maybe one interesting experience every 2 years)

>being an orbiter to this chick and not pursuing her cute,redheaded green eyed athletic friend that was into me because I didn't want to ruin my chances with the girl who in fact did not give a flying fuck about me in the end

IMO psoriasis is an physical condition of a mental illness.

You don't give yourself colds, flu, cancer.
But you give yourself psoriasis.
The good news is that when you get your mental condition right, the issue goes away.

you got jock itch? i got that shit too and its bad AF im treating it with antifungal creams and shit it gets better user bro

Ive wondered this before. Nice to actually see someone else say it. Its a tough disease to deal with.

Lol no. I wish my issues were that insignificant

psoriasis is an immune system problem

Not dumping my would be mentally abusive ex and dating this thin/lithe perfect redhead with tiny tits in college. We clicked on just about everything but I was so damn drunk on whatever my ex had to break it off.

>she falls asleep with her head in my lap while I stroke her hair
>her hair smelled amazing

I fucking left. I'm a god-damn idiot. She even lives in my state. We got in contact over facebook and I went upstate to see her at some work thing. The entire time thinking she was single. Her bf was there. I drove two hours for nothing. The work thing lasted 30-45 min and I drove back home kicking myself the whole way.

I missed my chance so fucking hard.

Fucking hell man. I'm sorry you are going through that shit.

Yes it is. The part that pisses me off is the lack of knowledge on treatments beyond killing your immune system off/liver damage.

that one time

Yes, a problem related to the mind being over-sensitive to the environment, like many allergies.

Get over your stress, anxiety, depression, etc., and the issue fades away.

>be me
>struggle with psoriasis all my life
>try medicines, help for a little while, then nothing
>moves from my legs to my ears to my scalp
>one day, quit my career to start a new one
>less money, but more freedom and self-reliance
>suddenly psoriasis goes away
>gone for 10 years now

This and enduring some shitty jobs instead of quitting only to not get hired again.

michigan will do that

getting the daughter of an owner of a bank pregnant but instead of agreeing to move with her to Florida, I bailed and she got an abortion. Only down side is she was kinda chubby and owned a 14 year old cat. eh well.

Closing the Sup Forums tab when I was a kid

Cheers user, thx for speaking up.

Mine first showed up on my hairline in grade 12, i didnt know what it was except that it would NEVER HEAL. I joked with my buddies and called it my "Aids Spot".

Eventually it faded. Enter 4 years later. Walnut sized circle on the back of my tricep. Fades away after a few weeks.

Enter 1 year later, Right calf is breaking out. Within weeks its covering my whole right leg knee down. Month or 3 later Left leg breaks out. Winter comes around, i can hide under pants.

Through that winter it blew up. Both Legs, Both Arms, Scalp, Shoulders, Lovehandles, Abdomen, Knees, Elbows.

Currently just fighting it with steroid topicals. Refuse to use Biologics. Drinking a shit ton of booze daily to deal with this and my brother recently passing away. So the "psychological" side of it, is amped up to 11/10. Any diet changes u make?

same has happened to me but my psoriasis is an embarrassingly small dick

how small are we talking about?

Lol user

pretty much just a head showing when flacid and probably 4 inches hard on a good day
small enough that I don't want to show it to anyone. my biggest fear in life is someone is going to see it

Someone perma ban this fucking faggot already jesus christ

Let me tell you all a story.

>coming to cali to work and meet family for the first time
>terrible life of drugs neglect violence death and loneliness
>meet Mark.
>Mark is an ass, treats family like shit
>Mark has a babysitter for his two dysfunctional kids
>one has downs one has hardcore autism
>downs girl is actually lovely and tard kid just needs some guidance so i try my best
>babysitter thinks im great and invites me over
>talk all day get to know eachother
>she is 8/10 former ballerina and very entertaining too talk with
>night time comes
>time to sleep, oh well blunt.jpg
>come back inside stoned as fuck
>she is in lingerie and is making the bed, looks at me and grins
>wanna watch netflix and chill?
>my pot brain thinks this is a friendly conversation
>no ive never been into tv or series, I read books
>the cringe god of the dark dimension has intercourse with herself and gives birth to this moment
>she laughs
>you sure?
>yeah ive never really been into tv
>she goes to sleep on the couch
>i realize what happened
>blunt.jpg
>paul simon plays me off into the la streets at night

Hey man, get that tiny dick wet. You never know when your health might fuck you.
I'd trade my 7" for a 5"er if it meant my psoriasis would go into remission.

Try harder shit whistle

I know how women can be when it comes to dick size. my ego couldn't take being laughed at over it. I would honestly kill myself.

Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup.

As time goes on the chicks I always wanted to fuck in school are literally coming to see me just to get fucked.

I cannot explain it. Only chicks I won't bang are my friends current gf's

Other than that an old high school friend of mine and I had an agreement. We cum, but no feelings type of friendship. 6 years lol, it's amazing

You need to take DMT buddy

that's pretty sad man.. they say only 3 good women come in a life time if we're lucky.. some never get one

>Any diet changes u make?

At work, I used to eat out at a restaurant every day for lunch. Now I work at home and mostly eat left-overs from the dinners I cook for family. IMO diet was not related to the change for me.

I suspect it was all about the mental change of suddenly being responsible for myself, rather than bitter about my circumstances dictated by bosses, coworkers, etc.

at what exactly, friend ?

Hey if it makes you feel any better, i had a good year in 2008 where my psoriasis vanished. I felt great, had a fun job. Hooked up with a girl who liked me in highschool. She was awesome, but i still suffered from depression and anxiety. Hereditary bullshit, i hate it.
Anyways we were bout to fuck, but my dick wouldnt show up. She just layed next to me with her head on my chest. Shit sucked. She knew how awkward i was and asked as i left "let me guess, i wont see you for like 2 weeks?" sarcastically.

Its been years user. Youre not alone in the whole "what if my dick this or that" dilemma. Just find a girl who likes you, and give it a go. Many have lost before you user. Many will after , too.

Never fucking my mom. She used to let me hang out in her room after she got out of the shower and watch her change clothes and walk around I'm her panties. Would always leave the shower door open and bedroom open. Let me straddle her ass and massage her back. Would massage her side boob and she never stopped. Dick would get hard which I know she felt in between her ass cheeks. Regrets for life not sliding it in her tight pussy. She had a great ass too.

You need to kill yourself.
>Thinks a person after showering wants sex because they haven't fully dressed.

That's a rape accusation to squeeze money out of your company waiting to happen. Not worth it

My dick is on the short side of average.
I've had 3 women bail on sex when they saw it soft.
Who knows how many women bailed after the first couple of times.

But I found and married a beautiful Japanese woman who thinks my dick is just long enough and even a bit too wide.

You just have to find a woman who's small pussy matches your dick. Take the shit from the chicks who dismiss you immediately, screw the ones who will let you, and settle down with the one who loves you for you.

I'm not into oriental women

Fuck dude, you missed out

About a week ago I was working in this ghetto neighborhood and this descent looking hispanic 7/10 comes walking down the side walk tripping on drugs and lifting up her dress, with no panties on. Was working so wasn't sure what to do. Should have at least snapped some pics for you guys and could have told her to flash them tits. Really bothered me the whole day that I didn't do anything but watch.

Worked in bar turning 18 going through uni, chick in 30s worked in kitchen in same hotel but night shifts same as me, her seperated from her husband she is 6/10 face 9/10 body.

Heavy flirting going on, staff party we make out, she wants me to go back to hers i make some lame excuse, over next months still flirting, everyone tells me just to bang her, finally do and I lose my cherry to her. i lasted probably 60 seconds.

She still wants to keep seeing me afterwards as fuck buddies, I blow her off as my mates tease me as she is in 30s.

Later find out she was into 3somes and girls. Other guy at hotel starts fucking her after me and gets all the goods and benefits from my fucking stupidity..

So find a short skinny white devil.
Trailer parks are full of 'em.

The amount of times, and cute girls ive turned away from, due to depression/lack of self esteem, would astound the brightest psychiatrists the world over. I know im a good looking guy, not trying to be a douche. Im kind of like Adam Sandlers character "PIP" in the movie AIRHEADS, where im just naturally shy and i get cute girls throwing themselves my way. Except i dont get to have them because my brain is a cunt. I still have old pieces of paper with girls numbers given to me in a little phonebook. Girl who dances duringftheme nights at bar, cute 19yr old trying to sell me different TV Cable service, house party girl who sat with me and smiled because there was a pack of stupid wiggers freestyle battling over there, girl who was 5 years older than me but always bought shrooms of me, blonde i really liked but was intimidated by, etc.... Wheres my save file from 1999, i need to redo some shit.

Not fucking a super cute petite thot who wanted to suck me off and fuck at a party but instead i attempted to fuck my crush but she had a boyfriend and didnt want to cheat on him

Not fucking Ginny Potter before she became an actual whore

Could of fucked my first cousin when she was 14 and I was 15...wait I don't regret that

Getting back together with my ex after my current gf left for college and we ended it. I shouldn't stayed single and found someone else. I was a pussy and didn't want to be alone so I had tricked myself into believing she wouldn't be a cunt anymore. For a while, she wasn't but slowly she is now back to the way she was before I dumped her but I own a home with her so it's difficult to end the relationship. Also I'm less of a pussy, but still a pussy.

>Be me
>have my heart ripped out by a girl who had a boyfriend
>meet the new girl at work
>she falls in love with me immediately
>getting married at the end of the month
>want nothing to do with girls with boyfriends ever again
>invites me to her apartment
>finance at work
>Brings me into her bedroom
>shows me her wedding dress
>"that's nice. very pretty."
>Went home.

Engines thumping and pumping in time

Pulling that trigger.

for future reference, if you find yourself in this situation simply compliment her in a respectful tone (not pervy or aggressive) and see where it leads. Then you know for sure if she's asking for it or not.

you wouldn't be chasing pussy, that's what would have happened. I bet you dreamt of getting sucked off every night.

all lies

one of those 3 is supposed to be your mom btw

Not being mature enough at 12 to take advantage of the opportunity I had with an older woman. Wish I could got back in time with my now adult mind and have the best fun ever.
>Shy little pussy :(

>be me
>nice guy in the group, also one with car
>dont like getting drunk, usually the sober driver by choice
>super hot chic in group called Amy
>drive into town for night out 5 of us
>I offer to sober drive
>Amy gets super drunk, other friends want to ditch her as she cant get into clubs anymore
>I white knight and take her home
>"youre such a good guy user... no seriously... you are fucking good guy man"
>get back to dorm (at uni/college)
>help her to her room
>say goodnight go to leave
>wait im not in my pjs
>so what just sleep in your clothes
>but i just got them and theyre pretty
>shes so drunk she cant get them on but getting loud about needing to get them on
>i help her get nude and then dress her
>gotwood.jpg
>10/10 petite body with A cup tits - my kryptonite
>about to throw up, grab bowl, hold hair
>-3 points now... 7/10
>asks me to stay and look after her
>agree
>montions for me to get in bed with her
>agree
>spoon her
> she slips her hand down my pants
>feel sooo guilty cause i really like her and want to but shes so drunk itd be a massive dickhead for taking advantage
>consious wins, i tell her not tonight, maybe tomorrow? She says ok, in the morning, kisses me
>stomachbiletastesbad
>she falls asleep
>i leave

>next morning go to check on her
>she has no memory of last night
>try a few times over next few months to get her interested
>she isnt
>life happens go our seperated ways after uni

>why didnt I bang her?

Inb4 that didnt happen... cause it did.

Similar Experience but I fucked her and we ended up dating for half a year and are still friends. You should have fucked her

Checked
And ouch dude....

Decided to stay in Pennsylvania when my great uncle, who's a rich engineer in Alabama, offered to pay my way through college and live for free with anything I'd need...

There's a difference between "taking advantage" of a girl,
And a girl obviously wanting it by luring you in to her fucking bed and touching your cock.
>Bitch
>Nigga

Are you still in Michigan, user? If so, what city/town/area?

I had a full scholarship for school and I started skipping class because of social anxiety (we were being forced to do a group project as well).

Anyway, now I have no scholarship and no education.

But she was drunk.....
Arrrrgggghhhh youre right i know!

the problem is girls will cry rape if they regret it the next morning and the SJW community will agree

it used to be called drunk sex

This is the saddest thing I've ever read

Cheating on my long distance gf to fuck a hot 16 year old highschool chick

hey buddy, nobody goes on about having their day when you are not fully dressed and there is a stranger in the house, that milf wanted the D.

Got scouted out of the blue to try out for a role in a "karate movie" but turned it down because I was just starting college and didn't think I could fit it into my schedule. Turned out to be a really big film. Would have been fun to at least have given it a shot.

>Beast sex fetish (watching dogs fuck women).
>Go beast forum
>end up talking with a girl that is says she is semi local
>get email and timestamp pic of her without face but body.
>Hot as fuck petite chick
>We talk about meeting she wants to fuck my german shepherd stud
>Tell her I need face pic
>she sends pic...
>Holy Jesus H Christ in a Christmas basket! - girl is very local
>Girl is daughter of down street neighbor
>Girl is 16
>I am married 2 kids, know family.
>Too damn chicken to risk it all to get my own person doggy slut.
>Went to her wedding (she is 23 now)
>Yes they have two dogs.

Biggest so far I think
>first semester of first year in college
>find a perfect girl, laughs at my humor, beautiful, funny, smart and so on
>hang out a lot
>I want to be a better person for her
>I stop making as many screwed up jokes
>I become happier, talk to more people, make more friends
>I'm actually happy for once
>she is literally giving me hints but I overthink all of them
>by the time I act she gets a boyfriend
>quietly suffer for 3 months (room is above mine and I can hear them at night)
>still feel great when I see her
>I still give her shit even when she has a boyfriend because of what she told me
>they break up
>depressed because I haven't told her
>decide to tell her
>tells me it's a bad time
>sad but "hey I still get to see her and no one else is with her"
Next day she tells me she doesn't know who I am anymore, someone lied and told her that I was planning on breaking her and her bf up
>I feel like shit all the time now

What the fuck.

This is what happens when retards have free reign on the internet today whatever comes to their mind. Are you seriously this stupid? Why do I have the feeling your studies of psoriasis are limited to anecdotal observation and maybe what you read on WebMD

Why did you do that?

Don't worry, the other girth would have changed her mind too.

Lol you ain't gonna tie down an 18 yo. They got "wild oats to sow"