youtube.com/watch?v=flrNhVUVYho
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

azor shipping

Tywin best character.

Sandor Clegane

From the Dusty Mesa

He's great but he's no Stannis

You're right, that's why he's greatest character.

He's great but he's no CIA

>literally got btfo by Robb Stark's army

shit commander

Azor Jon!

>saved King's Landing from getting BTFO by Stannis at Blackwater Bay
>shit commander
Na

ONE GOD, ONE REALM, ONE PRINCE, ONE PROMISE!

DA KING IN THE NORTH!

That's a rare Petyr

why did he bring his horse inside the hall ?

>tfw

Cause he's alpha as fuck

>tfw ywn follow Stannis into combat

Absolutely based moment

C O D D

I don't normally defend D&D, but it's kind of the Fat Man's fault for introducing something like the Others and Wights in the first place as the be all and end all of this saga.

It's easy to create the looming threat of a seemingly cliche apocalyptic legion of ice people and dead things, then base the meat of the story on real history and politics while these beings are kept mostly mysterious and in the background to stir people's imaginations with the promise that it won't come down to a tropey hollywood "heroes vs. the dark lord and his minions" type of thing, but then for 5 books and nearly 20 years later to never so much as even hint how you're going to seperate these creatures or this conflict from what it appears to be and then act all smug about how you're not gonna fall into this trap that other fantasy literature has.

I mean, I bet if GURM had this all thought out already Dumb and Dumber would have jumped right on it. Characters like the Lannisters and moments like Ned Stark's beheading or the Red Wedding and their subversion of typical fantasy is why they wanted to adapt these books in the first place. But we know his process as a "gardener" and I bet he hasn't even figured out himself how exactly he's going to approach this challenge and prevent it from being a LOTR affair, probably just that it will somehow involve battles and Dragons vs. White Walkers with a shit ton of other more realistic subplots going on in parallel.

Given those circumstances, D&D probably just had to settle with what we got in the end once they passed the books. I mean, what the fuck else are they gonna do? Once Cersei's out the picture, it would be retarded if the main characters DIDN'T unite when there's literally a horde of death threatening the entire continent. And to continue with fighting after that as I'm sure he wants to do with his own Scouring of the Shire, they probably won't in the show as they want to wrap this shit up and it would feel never ending.

THE OFFICIAL TIER LIST OF GAME OF THRONES MEN

Top-tier
>Tywin Lannister
>Davos Seaworth
>Sandor Clegane
>Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
High-tier
>Khal Drogo
>Jaime Lannister
>Jon Snow-Targaryen-Stark
>Jorah Mormont
>Theon Greyjoy
>Stannis Baratheon
>Eddard Stark
Good-tier
>Robert Baratheon
>Barristan Selmy
>Benjen Stark
>Randyll Tarly
>Jon "Greatjon" Umber
>Alliser Thorne
>Tyrion Lannister
OK-tier
>Brynden "Blackfish" Tully
>Varys
>Bran Stark
>Roose Bolton
>Robb Stark
>Ramsay Bolton
>Aemon Targaryen
>Tormund Giantsbane
>Karl Tanner
>Mance Rayder
>Tommen Baratheon
>Thoros of Myr
>Bronn
>Oberyn Martell
>Euron Greyjoy
>Gendry
>Eddison Tollett
>Qyburn
>Loras Tyrell
>Hodor
>Smalljon Umber
>Renly Baratheon
>Samwell Tarly
>Joffrey Baratheon
>Grenn
>Pyp
Meh-tier
>Walder Frey
>Edmure Tully
>Podrick
>Grey Worm
>Gregor Clegane
>High Sparrow
>Lancel Lannister
>Rickon Stark
Meme-tier
>Mace "Macefags" Tyrell
>Jaqen "Valar Morghulis" H'ghar
>"Too old"
>Ink mouth wizard
> ( farts )
Shit-tier
>Janos Slynt
>Robin "Sweetrobin" Arryn
>Olly
>Qarth nigger

Exactly. Good work friend.

Based Jonbros. Good thread.

Switch CIA and Stannis and you've got a decent list

Not that user, but couldn't George's Scouring of the Shire just be the North and Winterfell after the War?

Walkers are going South, the North will be the battlefield most likely and never be the same again. Winterfell may have been burned a bit befire by the Boltons, but could be properly destroyed now. Jon, Arya, Bran and Sansa's home would be gone forever and so with no home and place to tie them together anymore and their lives since leaving Winterfell having changed them severely, they'll drift apart. No longer able to recapture the peace and magic of their childhood.

Sansa will probably go back to the Vale, marry Robin and try and make a life there since she doesn't wouldn't have to hide her identity anymore and at least the Vale has cold and snow so she has a little something of the North with her still..

Bran will be in some tree somewhere or with the Reeds since he's the last Greenseer and will have to find a new one someday.

Arya may stick by Jon but the fantasy in her head might not match up with reality and their reunion isn't as heartfelt as she'd hoped nor are they as close as before.

Jon might be the one left to pick up the pieces and rebuild the North and the rest of the Kingdoms

Where's my Branbros at?

Why is he holding a cross? is he trying to exorcise undead Jon?

Imagine being jon that moment. All his life being treated like shit by catelyn, a living stain on the honour of the most honourable man in the seven kingdoms, always allowed to be present but never accepted and here he is sitting at the lords table. His wildest dreams were only ever of maybe one day being called a stark, never lord, but here he is being proclaimed a king by lords willing to serve him. I dont care if its some wish fulfillment fantasy of a fat author, its a great moment for the series

It's time we had some quality posts in this thread

I was worried this was gonna be just a shit imitation of Robb's crowning in S1. It is an imitation to be sure, but honest to god I like Glover and Manderly's deliveries about the same as I liked Greatjon's original speech. They did good.

>I dont care if its some wish fulfillment fantasy of a fat author

It's not wish-fullfilment though. Lord Too Fat To Write His Book self-inserts through Sam, Sweetrobin, Manderly and Littlefinger. Jon is too much of a Chad for him.

Will the Soobs go full-BDSM and take Lord Robin in hand?

vimeo.com/3554226

This thread needs more Cersei

Did Puppyfu and the CIAnsa shippers leave us? The only autists left seem to be Branposters and Cerseiposters with Jon, Maisie & Stannis posters making the occassional appearance for old time sake. Also what happened to the tripfag Bradamante?

>Did Puppyfu and the CIAnsa shippers leave us?

Hopefully. Please stop mentioning them or they'll think they're actually welcome here.

>Also what happened to the tripfag Bradamante?

Jumped off the bandwagon when the season ended because he's an attention whore who barges into anything that generates hype.

everytime we deal with a shitposter, we create two more

Jaime's GaroStudios video is out

youtube.com/watch?v=flrNhVUVYho

yes yes sound advice mother, sound advice

HOWEVER

Thank me, /got/.

Robb's crowning was indeed pretty great.

Thank you, Uncle Benjen

Doing it wrong.

Sorry.
T-thank you, Uncle Benjen...

First for Ser Pouce of the Blackwater.

If Sansa wants to be a Stark so bad and keep the name, why doesn't she marry a Stark or a king?

Oh yeah, cause there's only one for either or both, THE KING IN THE NORTH

Femanon here.

Cersei is my role model.

Here's why:

She's strong, intelligent, and bold. She plays the game like a pro and never looks backs. Cersei isn't cold and mean for no reason. Cersei is cold and mean because the patriarchy forced her to be that way. Her whole life she has been told to be nothing more than a frilly submissive hole for men. The good thing is that she doesn't submit to this. She stands proud and says "fuck you" to the patriarchy. I yelled in joy when it was revealed that she was behind Robert's murder. My pussy screamed when she was crowned Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

But the thing I love the most about Cersei is how still she is. She never fidgets. She's very cool and collected and I admire this a lot.

Cersei just wants to survive. She knows how fucked the world she lives in is. She knows she can't rely on anyone but herself. She's a narcissist who's only preoccupied for her own success and survival. This is completely understandable. Cersei isn't a villain, she is a misunderstood hero.

Men want to be him and women want to be with him.

she was so fuckin sexy when she was drunk and giving sansa advice during Blackwater

when we gonna get more of that

probly never

The ladies man, man's man, man about town.

And everything would've been great if that little shit had just stopped right there.

>Cerseifag and Robinautist appear at the same time
Coincidence?

>She plays the game like a pro

luuuuuuuuul

Branpedo acting like a faggot. Coincidence?

He's not acting like a faggot though.

Don't reply to this.

I can not wait until he learns who his true parents are. That's going to be the best and worst day of his life.

That should be interesting.

On the one hand, he's the child of a man who plunged Westeros into war, caused the deaths of tens of thousands including his wife, most of his children, Ned's father, brother, sister, and the ruin of his House.

On the other he's possibly a prince and trueborn highborn with a true name and his mother loved him, so he has that going for him, which is nice

>Ned at The Wall with Jon

Jon would have been sad, but pretty ecstatic that he would have his father all to himself. He wouldn't have to share his attention with all of his other siblings. Winterfell and the North would have been a bit devastated, but Jon would have been the happiest boy on Earth.

Until Ned broke the news about Jon's mom.

Im sure he will go to the godswood and pray, thank uncle eddard, and immediately confess to the lords of the north, who wont give a shit.

alright, let's list all the awesome things Bran did in this series :

... uh, can't think of anything... sending away his brother to find refuge with the Umbers ? oh wait...

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

That's what that toastie roastie gets for refusing CIA.

And what has Cersei done, exactly?

>LORDSH OF THE VALE, PLEASH SHIT DOWN PLEASH

did you miss last episode ?

>I'm jus ur shay the funny whoar

I think that the most devastating fact might be the fact that Ned isn't his father. While, in the long run, he will come to accept the truth it's still a hard pill to swallow. That everything you believed was lie. Not only that, but as you said his father and mother getting together lead to his grandfather killing his other grandfather and starting the war that killed his half siblings. He will always wonder, like us, why didn't Ned tell Cat, at least?

I am curious how Sansa and Petyr will handle this, too. Jon is better off dead to Petyr. Also, will Sansa treat Jon better knowing that he's her cousin rather than her brother?

>destroyed the Faith Militant......which she put into power in the first place
>killed hundreds of civilians in the process
>removed so much hope and love from Tommen's life that he killed himself

Why DIDN'T Ned tell Cat? Apart from the obvious Tullys should never be trusted angle.

Why does Sophie dye her hair red outside of the show? Why doesn't she just wear a wig like literally everyone else?

Why would you even compare a 40 year old woman who started a war and probably got at least half of the realm killed to some 15 year old who happened to be a prophecy child?

Daily reminder that this is an objectively correct tier list.

Shit-
Dany
Jon
Tyrion

Plebian-
Dario
Arya
Jorah
Sansa
Bran
Grey worm
The mountain
Hodor
Ned
Edmure
Oberyn
Tommen
Margaery
Loris

Ok-
Ghost
Cersei
Bronn
Euron
Lyanna
Varys
Tormund
Robert
Ygritte
Reek
Pod
Walder frey
Faceless man
Ser Rodrick
Ser Pounce
Joffrey
Waif
Melissandre
Lancel
Pycelle

Patrician-
Shireen
Ramsay
Stannis
Littlefinger
Brienne
The hound
Tormund
Sam
Septa Unella
Meera
Spice King
Tyene
Shaggy dog
Roose
Olena
Davos
Mord

God tier-
Nights king
Qyburn
Jaime
Blackfish

Elder god-
Tywin
Randyll Tarly
Mace Tyrell

Universal overlord-
Sweet Robbin

I saw it. She went full maymay. She's a cartoon villain now. She may as well have fucking horns and periodically transform into a sexy lady dragon. If you unironically like Cersei after that episode then you are truly lost.

>I am curious how Sansa and Petyr will handle this, too. Jon is better off dead to Petyr

If he steps down, he should be fine unless Petyr still feels threatened by his lineage and claim to the throne.

And though extremely unlikely and depending on the North's reaction, a political marriage to Jon could be advantageous at that point for Sansa if she wants to become Queen and get the iron throne for herself and Petyr.

>Also, will Sansa treat Jon better knowing that he's her cousin rather than her brother?

Depends how Jon responds to it and if he steps down as King.

If he steps down and gives it to Sansa or Bran, then he should be fine as a person in Sansa's eyes since he stepped away from power to give it to the proper family, and he's no longer the shame on Ned and Cat like she and Catelyn thought.

She may not like his blood and hate him for what his family did to hers, but she might be conflicted since before that he'd been a pretty good Stark and a true son of Ned in many respects

>doesn't include Syrio Forel

Dropped

He barely knew Cat or whether she could be trusted when he got married to her and when he brought Jon North.

And after a while, seeing how much she loves her children and hates Jon, telling her how Jon's existence and presence might one day lead to her, Ned and the kids' deaths should someone learn the truth about Jon, wouldn't go over well. She might seriously try to kill him or really try and send him away.

I've arrived

Why do people like Stannis so much?

How was it?

Why is Tywin so handsome bros?

That glory belongs to Tyrion and the Tyrell's.

>/daddy issues/ has entered the thread

bigger than he expected

>youngfags mad that girls their age want older men

Cheer up lil nigga, one day it will be you who is 30-50 and banging 16-29 year olds

Shoo shoo, hambeast.

All we're missing now are the ciansafags and their copypastas about CIA fucking her in the ass and "daddy" shit

Because he's right, the iron throne is his, by law and he promised justice for Robert, ned and jon arryn.

Is this bong slang for something?

The ciansafag is the daddy issues fag now that Marcus isn't here anymore.

But he'd still be a shit ruler and a shit person
He did nothing right

Yes. It means penis.

You dont have to be liked to be king and why would he be a shit ruler? He would have been better than the last few kings. Robert literally did nothing but get drunk, joffrey was cruel and aerys was insane.

Name one thing he did right

That's not what Mance said

it's only fair, honestly. Girls have all the power until they are 30. It's like taking turns ;^)

He beat a couple of wildlings with his huge army (which he soon lost) after they retreated from attacking the wall, very impressive
And he never did anything on his own, he always just got his bitch witch to tell him what to do

Na, Tywin made that shit happen, captain.

...thanks

He answered jons call for aid while everyone else ignored the nights watch.