I have a job Interview on Friday. How should I behave? What shouldn't I do?

I have a job Interview on Friday. How should I behave? What shouldn't I do?

I could have asked Google but I consider Sup Forums-tards more competent in this area since you guys are more likely to tell me the unvarnished truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D1l1CE3xjHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell them that hitler did nothing wrong

was für eine stelle?

>was für eine stelle?
a relatively well payed internship with a possibility to become a part-time or full-time employee

If you can't think of an immediate reply to anything they say, slam your head onto the table in front of you as hard as you physically can. Do this every time you don't know what to say, or do it if you think you haven't done it enough times yet. It'll show that you're hard headed, and asserts you as the alpha applicant.

>a relatively well payed internship
how old are you? are you still studying?

>how old are you?
>are you still studying?
I have earned a Master's degree (good/very good grades). I encountered difficulties finding work since i don't look good, appear autistic and have little to none experience.

>If you can't think of an immediate reply to anything they say, slam your head onto the table in front of you as hard as you physically can. Do this every time you don't know what to say, or do it if you think you haven't done it enough times yet. It'll show that you're hard headed, and asserts you as the alpha applicant.

this

weißt du wv mitbewerber es ca gibt?

>29
> i don't look good
>appear autistic

lemme guess. you are a virgin on the best path of becoming a wizard.

>I could have asked Google but I consider Sup Forums-tards more competent in this area since you guys are more likely to tell me the unvarnished truth.
Tell them you think this. 100% success guaranteed.

>lemme guess. you are a virgin on the best path of becoming a wizard.
Affirmative.

>Tell them you think this. 100% success guaranteed.
This site has become acctually pretty well-known in my country lately.

>weißt du wv mitbewerber es ca gibt?
kein Plan.

>This site has become acctually pretty well-known in my country lately.
are you finish or swedish?

If you haven't already, check out their social media aswell as any articles (written by themselfs) you can find. It'll help you get a better feel for the type of person they are looking for asswell as the type of answers they expect from you.

Learn how to handle the interviewers during the interview. If their whole behaviour screams success dont answer "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" with "In a good position wih stable income". Instead be more specific. if they look like they work 24/7 chances are they have very clearly drawn goals for their career and so should you. etc.

Its not complicated. Not that much atleast.

Most importantly remember what answers you gave early on, they might fall back on them.

>are you finish or swedish?
German

>check out their social media aswell as any articles (written by themselfs) you can find.
already done

>Learn how to handle the interviewers during the interview. If their whole behaviour screams success dont answer "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" with "In a good position wih stable income". Instead be more specific. if they look like they work 24/7 chances are they have very clearly drawn goals for their career and so should you. etc.

that's a nice piece of advice

thanks

wenn du fotze gut bist (wert für die firma uvm) und du es weißt kannst du realtalk machen. spiel nichts vor. umso natürlicher kannst du sein.

youtu.be/D1l1CE3xjHw

bist du allerdings deiner sache unsicher:

kriech arsch !

siehst scho a bissl schwul aus

>research company and position
>be clean and groomed
>look healthy
>dress in good clothes/suit
>make sure tattoos are covered
>remove piercings if you are a man
>Bring a briefcase with resume, professional certifications, and letters of reference
>Bring a pen you know will work

seriously, I have seen people lose out on jobs because they had to ask to borrow a pen. It showed that they were unprepared and didn't take the job seriously enough

>Attitude is everything
Act confident, as if you know you already have the job. Present a positive face that says you are happy to be there. Be respectful.

>>Important interview trick... The interviewer at some point will look busy with papers to have an excuse to no talk. Silence is a trick. Do not fidget or try to fill up the silent stretch.

As soon as you get home, write a letter (not an email) thanking the company for the opportunity to work for them.
- If they told you you are hired, express that you are looking forward to starting your new position.
- if they said they would call you, tell them you are thankful they took the time to interview you and you hope to hear from them soon
- If they told you no, write a thank you for the interview letter, and express that you hope they will keep you in mind should another opening come up.

That thank you letter has been the ticket to getting the job I want several times.

Thank you.

As you may know some personnel managers will decide in few seconds against an applicant (i.e. due to looks). Some won't even try to keep the impression of you still having a chance. What to do if shit goes bad?

>What to do if shit goes bad?
just leave without saying anything

>As you may know some personnel managers will decide in few seconds against an applicant (i.e. due to looks).
kein foto im lebenslauf

>kein foto im lebenslauf
It is common practice in Germany to put a photo on your CV. I also send my photo but after I have edited it with Gimp.

>I also send my photo but after I have edited it with Gimp.
why would you do that since they will see you on flesh eventually?

>why would you do that since they will see you on flesh eventually?
to get some experience under my belt, i guess

dont forget to drop to your knees and give the interviewer analingus wile they ask you if you have any experience as this shows a willingness to submit to authority an do whatever is requested,something all employers encourage in the workforce.

Hey, um welche Stelle geht es? Habe auch nächste Woche ein Vorstellungsgespräch bei einer Unternehmensberatung.

Dieser Typ hat in vielen Sachen recht, du solltest vor allem mit viel Selbstbewusstsein an die Sache ran gehen. Das sollte vor allem dein Körperbild ausstrahlen: Aufrechte Haltung, entspannt, dem Gegenüber in die Augen sehen, lächeln usw. Ist natürlich nicht so einfach und sollte nicht gezwungen rüber kommen, aber die Körpersprache und Mimik ist für den Personaler um einiges wichtiger als der Inhalt, den du erzählst.
Bist du generell eher eine selbstbewusste Person oder tust du dir in sozialen Stressstituationen ziemlich schwer damit?

>Hey, um welche Stelle geht es?

If you are mildly autistic in mannerisms play the aloof genius who is above their shitty company but wants to help. Say as little as possible so the interviewer is awkward as fuck. Be nice but act like you feel sorry for them and want to help.

>If you are mildly autistic in mannerisms play the aloof genius who is above their shitty company but wants to help. Say as little as possible so the interviewer is awkward as fuck. Be nice but act like you feel sorry for them and want to help.
kek

don't do this. Try and be a normal person. They don't hire people because they are different, they hire them because they are trustworthy and will get the job done.