Any good Onions you Bros know about??

Any good Onions you Bros know about??
The more fucked up the better.

why yes officer, there are some pretty interesting onions out there

fucking fed

Yea fag. No, havent used it in a few years now everything is .onion.bullshit and not .onion and I cant get anything good.

Here's five types of onions

Fucking search engines are useless and I cant find anything worth while thats not on the weakass wikis

Amazing

Finally someone delivers

To the archives and see if you get lucky, dig for a chatsite, people there will usually have decent links

www.th3ymak3y0ur3y3swater.onion

Thanks. Although a lot of old ones are gone.

Theres that rape one that makes you buy shit.
The Beastiality one works sometimes
Are there any gore or anything else fucked up i would have a chance to find?

.....what is this. I dont want V&

you sick fuck, OP ain't ready for that shit

So its worthless, thanks.

Actually wiki has some working sit s you can then use to navigate to a few other sites if they mention eachother . Something like that I had a ton but just don't have the means to be using TOR until I get a computer lol I mean I know I can on my phone or iPad or game systems but I don't want to risk anything lol

I have a decent VPN that I use with tor, so I should be ok I suppose. Its not like im making a flat Italian bread with sauce and cheese on it.

It depends, you might get lucky, you might not. It takes patience to dig for gold

One more question bros. The last time I used tor it kept taking me to onion.??? addresses not just plain .onion. I guess its for clearnet access. IS there a way to get to the tor address by just removing the address after the .onion? I think I tried but It didnt work.

Mods like banning people who post links. Just find them yourself like everyone else did

Go from the uncensored wiki and look for topics 2.0
Or
Undir

Vidalia master race checking in.