How do you make decisions Sup Forums ??

How do you make decisions Sup Forums ??

What is the thought process involved ??

What are the most important variables ?

Say if you are planning for the next 3 months - what are the main things to consider while taking the decision.

I am having a problems deciding right now.

Help a Sup Forumsrother out.

bump

HALP ((

I flip a coin.

I just put aside 500€ a month.
Have some stocks as well...

Bumping for more from OP

I am here man, what do you want to know from me .

Things are THAT tough, huh? Didn't think you'd respond, maybe you won't for this post.

Hahaha they are. Internet is shaite, wont update sooner

What about that pic? Looking to make a major life change?

Nothing about that pic man,

I have to make some choices, between going to place A or B or C. they dont have much differences but I cant make my mind about it.

Wouldn't make much sense to be less vague than you're being, so good luck to you on your decision, user.

I cant talk openly about it man,

just look at it like this.

There are 3 places that you can go to, you can only go there once. They all have certain benefits and there is not drawback to any of them.

What criteria would you chose to judge or decide where to go ?

Do some research on the places o f choice, make an educated decision, if you already did so, try talking to somebody who lives there.

Don't flip a coin, bc if you end up not liking the place you may regret living the decision to luck.

>>planning for the next 3 months

Op fucked up right there.

Don;t plan for anything beyond the next 72 hours you dickhead. Ever.

It's all good to pretend to plan for 180 days from now, and there is nothing wrong with getting shit put in place for the "what if", but if you walk around worrying about what decisions you'll make after the next 72 hours, then your life will be nothing but pain.

Live the now cunt, live it, and go with the flow, because I fucking guarantee there will come a moment where you will say to yourself, "Fuck! He was right".

I think I'll get some sleep and clear my head a bit. Usually it doesnt take much to take decisions but this one is just killing me.

>inb4 b8
What makes you feel great and motivated to be there and do more of whatever you're doing?
>inb4 b8 (again)

That's alright, don't worry too much, and keep in mind that there is no wrong choice. Go and enjoy yourself.
Good luck.

Well see I have been given 3 assignments that I can choose from, I have been to one of these places before, and it was quite fun but its quite far. The other two places are ofcourse new but closer to home.

I cant decide on which one to take.

Nigger WUT? Planning for the next 3 months. wtf are you talking about. Planning for a murder spree, a vacation, a job hunt? You have to give more details. That's like saying help me out with this color. What looks better. And then not showing us the colors. Goddammit. Just plan to kill yourself.

Fuck off faggot. You've already pissed everyone off with your coy faggotry.

>pic related. It's you

You seem upset. Would you like a lolli ??

lolli

>faggot confirmed

This isnt fucking 9geg kiddo )

Stop posting faggot. You're embarrassing yourself and the rest of the faggots. Here's how you make a decision. Just pick one. Dumb nigger.

T H A N K S

Well I decided anyway. Thanks gents. Let is 404