If you and a friend rail your girlfriend, is that considered cuckolding?

If you and a friend rail your girlfriend, is that considered cuckolding?

Depends on the situation.

Just a 3sum bro

Depends on how she likes it

It is.

If your gf is a slut and your friend a respectable guy, no

This. Not really a big deal unless you have an eggshell ego

No it doesn't you fucking retard. Of course she's gonna like it. Just depends on whether you can trust your bro to leave it alone when you're done.

Only correct answer

""girlfriend""

It easily can be.

My friend once picked my girlfriend up off the ground and fucked her so hard she thought she was going to piss herself.
She was squealing about how deep he was and she squirted for the first time in her life. Definitely got cucked there

If you get any form of pleasure seeing someone else with your girlfriend you're a cuck.

Yes it makes you a cuck.

Why?

Damn so your friend lifted her up and literally fucked the piss out of her? Was it the first time she was fucked while being lifted and held up, because you're weak? Did she ever treat you the same again? Did she have a spark of lust in her eye each time she saw your friend after that? Or did you attempt to cut ties between them?

Dude you messed up.

She might not respect you as a man anymore.

Depends, are you all getting off, without any kind of humiliation on your part. Use to share the ex wife all the time in my 20's, with guys, girls, gang bangs, loads of fun were had by all. The shit you do while in the military

This

Yes. My friend is about 6 inches taller than me and is pretty fit. He did it out of nowhere too.

We fooled around a few more times before we moved

Of course it's cuckolding...

I think you subconsciously want to be a cuck but are fighting it. I would never let my girlfriend get railed by my friend.

A random slut hell yea

I will detail my reasoning

It actually depends on two factor, but the "gf factor" is the most important

1) who is your gf, because if she's slut, per definitio anybody can fuck her, this will not cause OP dishonor
2) who is the guy fucking your gf, if a bastard, a faggot, a nigger or a jerk this would be humiliating for OP, while a cool guy able to get many girls is of course not

Paroxysmal cuckold is having your decent gf fucked by the lowest scum of the male population or by an enemy

Because you're a fucking beta cuck.

I don't even know how guys are into cucking...

I get jealous even if my girlfriend says a celebrity is handsome

Its not even about dishonor.

If you and your m8 fuck some slut you don't care about then thats whatever. If you are in an actual relationship with a chick then you are a cuck if you let anyone fuck her.

Thats the first step. Cucking stems from insecurity

you faggots realize that the only people concerned if anyone thinks they're a cuck or not is fucking betas right?

If me and my bro wanna swap gfs every once and a while who gives a fuck what anyone calls us. idgaf.

if the said chick is a well-know slut, you can't be a cuck

logic my friend, logic ...

Why would you date a slut though?

Those who date slut often want extra-things in sexual matters, they don't have to care if the bitch fuck around elsewhere

it's a bit gay either way

I think that dude meant something along the lines of that your gf will like his dick better and neglect you during the threesome

>before we moved

Trust me Sup Forumsro your gf is always thinking about his d

It must be the retard class' turn at the computer lab today

That's called swinging

>camping with a group of friends
>we get drunk
>girlfriend gets horny and wants a threesome
>we are pretty much in the dark so I can't exactly see
>she won't shut up about how big he is
>she gives me a lazy blowjob while he fucks her
>he eventually finishes
>I thought it was because she was drunk but
>upon further inspection, her pussy is gaping and leaking. Like she just fucked a baseball bat
>to this day she says it's the biggest thing that's been inside her

I didn't get cucked , but it sure was bizarre

Why? Because of one intense orgasm?

You'd be surprised user

Not at all not for me anyway, had a few 3sums (mmf) with my GF and i don't consider myself a cuckold. But some people might label it that, do what you want, aslong as your getting your dick wet!

Yes, especially considering you haven't managed that.

Holy fuck.

How do you guys manage to be that fucking cucks

ITT: Virgins who've never touched a boob irl debate the finer points of human sexuality.

>I didn't get cucked
sure ;)

Me and a friend had a 3 way with his girlfriend. Now me and his girlfriend have a secret relationship where we fuck every day and he never gets any because she just "doesn't feel like it"

If an orgasm with another guy convinces a girl to leave me, then good riddance to that vapid whore.

This.

If she enjoys him more than you and pretty much gives you next to no attention though, it's definitely getting close to her cucking you.

Had a very, very similar experience. Out camping, drinking, 3sum. Not heard the end of it!

My friend it's not just the orgasm, it's the entirety of the experience.

But you're right fuck those hoes.

Yeah true.

I didn't think about it from the angle you said earlier.

He literally fucked the piss out of her haha

Explain more.

Yeah, you did get cucked. She fucked and rubbed it in that he was huge while giving you a weak ass blowjob. That's pretty much the definition of cuck.

Dude, that's your own fragile ego and insecurity. Keep this up and you are either going to start hitting her and dontrolling her life, or you will slide deep into cuck territory.

Like I said, we were pretty drunk!

Chances are she wouldn't leave you just fuck around behind your back. Why leave the stability of the relationship when she can just fuck around behind your back?

Fun to try and justify it away isn't it?

Pathetic

no one on Sup Forums has a girlfriend so that makes it a fantasy

Depends on if the erotic aspect to you is watching a bitch get fucked, or watching your bitch get fucked by a better man.

My and my mate fuck my GF, but it's not cuckold, first girl we ever fucked together was his GF, and my GF wants threesomes with other women as well.

I don't want to feel subservient, degraded. I don't take a second seat or have feelings of inadequacy or not being able to satisfy her.
My friend is not taller than me, not more muscular or in shape, not more handsome, nor is his dick bigger. Nothing about has the aspect normally associated with cuckolding, I just enjoy watching bitches get fucked left right and center, and I want to be the one to do it, and it doesn't matter if the bitch in question is my girlfriend or some random stranger.

you let her cuck you. it would be better if you did the fucking. but she chose to get fucked by someone else as you are no good enough

No it isn't cuckolding ! Even in pic related it's obvious my friends dick did damage to her pussy, but it doesn't mean anything. We all had fun

When i was in the Army (British of course) long weekend we all arranged a camping trip/piss up for a couple nights. All had a few too many drinks, and as men of ages from 19-35 conversation turns into sex talk. All chatting about past experience blah blah. Missus starts feeling horny, flirty touchy feely with me. I respond naturally touching her up whatever, leads us back to our tent, sharing a 4 man tent with one of my mates, he's in there, missus gets completely naked jumps into his part of the tent, i go in, i dare her to suck him off, knew it wouldn't take much persuading as we have had 3sums before, she dives straight in. He was a big lad, can't say how big but bigger than me anyway. And he went to town on her, wish i went in first because after it was like a chip down an alley but all in all a good night

/thread.
Obviously

>He did it out of nowhere too

He fucked her out of nowhere? Or he picked her up out of nowhere?

Hahahahahahaha
Sure you didn't mate, you pathetic faggot

Her vagina looks untouched after you finished.

After he fucked her it is loose and gaping.

I have some bad news for you friend.....

Picked her up!

Absolutely man handled her