That is my gf and i dont have any idea who is that guy

That is my gf and i dont have any idea who is that guy.

She said she went out with her friend (girl).

theyre both fuck ugly

so?

He's hotter than her

She said she doesnt even know that guy but their bodylanguage tells me something else.

like what?..

dump her shes fuck ugly and looks like a cunt

/bread

Ask her what in her fucking head makes her think you wanna see your girl at the club with another guy taking pictures dude.... You're obviously upset by it.

They know each other. They sit and pose so close..

dude chill man, he's clearly gay

Se has so good ass that I dont want to dump her.

>good ass
No she doesn't. How fucking ugly are you?

it's alright. I'm guessing you're an ugly cunt

>She said she went out with her friend (girl).

By the looks of 'him' it sounds like she was being honest more or less. I mean seriously he looks totally fabulous.

I'm about 6-7.

All 3 of you could do better

He is also really short because my girl is only 5 feet.

proof or gtfo

why is your g/f hanging out with homos? something tells me there was some pussy eat that night, and not by that guy for sure

You're a cuck, she's a lying cunt, and he's fucking gay.

feels bad man

Look at his knuckles. Red from beating down some other girls man. Hes a fighter, OP. hes dangerous. it would be for the best if you just ask her if its okay for you to watch them fuck. tell her you will sit in a chair in the corner and you wont even talk but you need to watch them so you can be a real man. you need to watch them. do not confront the guy. hes got the eyes of a bull and the hands of hammers. you need to watch him ravage her. watch him from the corner. its what real men do.

wtf
how can you
i would fucking puke

I cant be the only one thinking her ass is great.

>'s hotter than her
I thought she was dead ugly until I saw this - continue posting OC body shots

Nice and thicc.. and cheating slut.

;__;

break up with that bitch and i wouldn't go trying to fight that guy because judging by his knuckles he's used to fighting

more body shots in tight clothes plz

Well, your brunette gf is pretty cute. But sure why she's hanging out with that blonde dude especially if his man boobs are that big.

So now you have to ask yourself: Am I OK with being cucked?

Cuz you got cucked.

Who cares dude. let him have that wildebeest

Umm wtf? When you are at a party or a club and someone brings a friend along you usually take pics with them afterwards, specially if you have been drinking, you probably got along with them just cuz of alcohol, i always take pics with guys I meet and that doesn't mean I cheated on my bf

that dudes ugly, especially with that fucking striped shirt

Just so good ass.

That may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that you must post tits with a timestamp.
Unless you're a faggot, in which case it's cool bro.

*Just so so ass
Fucking autocorrect

They 100% are fucking. Best you can hope for is that they let you watch.

Maybe it was a girl once and now she says she doesn't know that dude because she still licks his pussy

Just dump all the pics you've got. I need something to beat my dick to this morning.

Yes. Yes, you can.

It's just a girl. She may seem special to you, but there are billions like her.

Dude, just record yourself fucking her in the ass and then fuck her off! If she gives you any shit just tell her you have a video of you fucking her ass and that she has to Blow/Fuck you once a week in order to stop you from posting it. Then find a new GF/FB and post it anyway. Win Win!!

Your gf is a troll.